Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Hustle - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hustle (646 Views)

Manage And Grow Your Business/side Hustle: Getting Insights On Aster / How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle / Side Hustle; Uplift Daily Earning Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hustle by Sachiopropty(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2018

Hello Nairalander's

In this post i will be revealing secrets on how to make money in real estate without quitting your day job.

They are actually plenty ways to make money in buying and selling real estate,that’s not what we’re talking about here. We’re talking about the many ways you can make money on the side.

As a businessman, student, worker, lawyer, you have connections and skills you can easily leverage into entirely new income streams without quitting your day job. In fact, when done right, these ways to make money can simultaneously increase your brokerage business.

Before we jump in, let’s quickly go over the criteria for what makes a good income stream.

What Makes a Good Income Stream?

Again, let’s be clear: we’re not looking to replace your day job. We’re looking to strengthen your position, your value, and your income at your day job.

And we’re not looking to get rich quick. We’re looking to strategically build additional income streams that will provide cash flow long into the future. It might start slow, but it will grow.

A good income stream is one that:

Truly serves your clients and prospects; start with their needs
Diversifies your income so you have some protection against changes, in the real estate market doesn’t take an unreasonable amount of time to start (though of course, they will all require some investment of time) Is fairly inexpensive to test and to start
can be managed relatively easily using this criteria as a guide,

I’ve come up with a list of income streams for your consideration. They’re broken up into this categories below :

Online Information
Services
Products
Investments

This post will cover each category in some detail.

Side-note: This might be the longest blog post you’ve ever read. It’s certainly the longest I’ve ever written. But it’s packed with useful information and actionable advice! You’re going to get a brief overview of the most lucrative income streams available to real estate agents or Consultant. So settle in and get ready to make some money.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Powder Pap And Big Crayfish(prawn) / How I Build Consistent Cash Flow / Cizzle Soccer Football Agency Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.