Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle (878 Views)

Make Up To 7 Figures From The Comfort Of Your Home. / My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months / Make 6 Figures Every Month From Video Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by AJSfan: 4:37am On May 21, 2020
Its amazing how one decision can change your life forever. You see, if you are broke, you don't have a money problem, you only have an Idea/skill problem

I was in a similar boat this time last year but today, grass to Grace( Glory to God).
It all happened that I was at a point where I had to ask myself if that was the type of life I'll love to live, so I looked within and saw that I could write averagely well. what good is a talent that can't cure hunger virus?

Therefore, I started working for a freelancer who paid me 1 naira per word for every article or eBook I wrote for him. I did this for 3 months and so I was sure that I was ready to start my own gig but I didn't want to compete with my boss on Fiverr so I decided to look for an alternative.

First I registered on freelancer.com but the population of Indians and Bangladesh folks made that place horrific so I decided to sign up on Upwork.

Upwork kept rejecting my application for 4 consecutive days till I got so frustrated and was ready to part with any amount to get the account done. I came here on Nairaland and found a guy who agreed to open the account for 5k, I was angry but had to pay for his service then I vowed that I was going to learn the process and once I know it, I will crash the price on this forum.

I started Upworking and getting good pay than my former boss was giving me, then I met a guy who agreed to sell me his approval script he had purchased for 30k, I quickly paid him for the script and mastered the process. I kept to my vow and crashed Upwork approval here to 2k.

Approving Upwork account for 2k wasn't a bad idea after all because I got average of 3 clients daily and sometimes I get up to 7 clients. Since I had once been a victim of Upwork approval frustration, I helped these people solve their problem at minimal cost.

I have offered this service here on Nairaland for close to a year now and so I have finally decided not just stop at crashing the price of approval but to help other people generate a new stream of income by adding additional value through experimentation and experience.

Finally I have created a eBook that teaches how to create any type of Upwork account. This eBook will change your life. I make 6 figures monthly today from just this income stream and you also can.

The price of this eBook is just 5k but to the first 10 people who will come on this thread will get it for just 3k, after which I will take the price back to 5k.
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by paqman: 5:36am On May 21, 2020
I don't no anything about freelancing .can you be my teacher
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by smarthken(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2020
good one
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by AJSfan: 6:59am On May 21, 2020
paqman:
I don't no anything about freelancing .can you be my teacher
yeah, sure
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by AJSfan: 7:00am On May 21, 2020
smarthken:
good one
thanks boss
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by paqman: 8:22am On May 21, 2020
AJSfan:
yeah, sure
teacher where do i start from
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by AJSfan: 8:40am On May 21, 2020
paqman:
teacher where do i start from
look inward, what skill do you think you can offer in exchange for cash? That's the starting point
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by paqman: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
AJSfan:
look inward, what skill do you think you can offer in exchange for cash? That's the starting point
am not bad in writing i can write an article story
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by AJSfan: 9:25am On May 21, 2020
paqman:
am not bad in writing i can write an article story
you can start from there. Right now, go into Nairaland search panel and type "writer needed". You will see several jobs you can start working on while u gradually build your freelancing career.
When you work for freelancers here you will learn how the job is done and develop samples that can be used for your freelancing portfolio.
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by paqman: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
AJSfan:
you can start from there. Right now, go into Nairaland search panel and type "writer needed". You will see several jobs you can start working on while u gradually build your freelancing career.
When you work for freelancers here you will learn how the job is done and develop samples that can be used for your freelancing portfolio.
ok
Re: How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle by AJSfan: 11:10am On May 22, 2020
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Reborn Radio / Add Sms Capabilities To Your Apps / Websites (glo Mtn Vmobile) / Are U Building,interested In Spanish Tiles?please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.