Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! (3894 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / 3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
CamtoPapa:

We believe his alive but cannot be contacted at the moment, and that is what makes it challenging to deal with. @ibrahimovic303 is the only source of information about this case eventhough he says he lives in finland, nobody else seems to know about the shooting and the hospitalization. He did mention the police posted it and the African community in krivoy rog but we cannot relate with any of this information except for the fact that Justus cannot be contacted. The police or The African community are not supposed to be hidden to the public, why is it then that we cannot find this information in anywhere else except on nairaland. The bone of contention is that we need the original source of this information, so we can all access it by ourselves. It is already a public mess... so spill the beans.

You be writing the police in the city where your brother lives and his school/place of work to get more information, you should be tagging this info in Facebook/twitter to see who else have any info.

Work with ibrahimovic303 to see how much info you can get so as to expand on that.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2018
I gave someone my sourceĀ“s contact in Ukraine...So I believe he must have done the needful...I was only passing a message from a non nairalander, and not everyone is on here....
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
justwise:

You be writing the police in the city where your brother lives and his school/place of work to get more information, you should be tagging this info in Facebook/twitter to see who else have any info.

Work with ibrahimovic303 to see how much info you can get so as to expand on that.

Thanks admin, we still cannot get in touch with him up till now, @ibrahimovic303 your contact james couldn't relay any information and did pass me another contact Junior who went MIA since about 6hrs ago just after he promised to give the direct contact. I really dont know what say .... if we-we within ourselves are doing this to eachother and we are bold enough to call someone else racist... let God be the judge. I really dont know what it will cost you guys to disclose is whereabout to his family. The message was delivered but up till now the source is unknown. Shai Naija biko.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by AgentGoat: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
CamtoPapa:

Thanks admin, we still cannot get in touch with him up till now, @ibrahimovic303 your contact james couldn't relay any information and did pass me another contact Junior who went MIA since about 6hrs ago just after he promised to give the direct contact. I really dont know what say .... if we-we within ourselves are doing this to eachother and we are bold enough to call someone else racist... let God be the judge. I really dont know what it will cost you guys to disclose is whereabout to his family. The message was delivered but up till now the source is unknown. Shai Naija biko.
Up till now you have not gotten direct information from there?
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
AgentGoat:
Up till now you have not gotten direct information from there?

Sadly yes... the police wont allow us to make a police report as this information cannot be verified, ministry of foreign affairs have taken down report and no information yet, ukraine embassy in Nigeria cannot confirm the incident up till now. Biggie cannot be contacted. The only information available is from this nairaland, which we cannot get to the source in order to reach him. All it has been up till now is an hearsay.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2018
CamtoPapa:

Sadly yes... the police wont allow us to make a police report as this information cannot be verified, ministry of foreign affairs have taken down report and no information yet, ukraine embassy in Nigeria cannot confirm the incident up till now. Biggie cannot be contacted. The only information available is from this nairaland, which we cannot get to the source in order to reach him. All it has been up till now is an hearsay.

I thought I gave you my sourceĀ“s contact in Ukraine?
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by striker07(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
@ ibrahimovic303 ,thanks, he is confirmed to be alive,though he was shot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
striker07:
@ ibrahimovic303 ,thanks, he is confirmed to be alive,though he was shot.

You welcome...we all have to look out for one another in this Europe...being black here is already a disadvantage, but we Nigerians have a powerful mentality that even the westerners steps aside for us!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New York Vs London / If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country / Why Are Mexicans So Obsessed With America(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.