Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,740 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter (39518 Views)

BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Wtfork: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
MikBay:

you're lost, i qet it.
hehehehe...
your stupidity is stunninq, and you don't even know it!
else you won't dare make conclusions based on mere "hearsays".
the "hearsay" ain't even true.
oponu oshi.

no one cares who told u the shits you've been vomittinq.
just qo Bleep lucifer toqether in hell.

Must you talk ? Must you abuse ? What exactly are they teaching you in your polytechnic . Huw many years you want use for University ? Go and get a life stupid fool
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Omakraid(f): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

I have heard a lot of bad things about that school. I even heard that there is a cult quarters on campus. How true is this?

Cult quarters Well, every institution has its own flaws.... Also in life, you need to know that nobody will talk about the good you do because all they want to point at is the bad you will do.
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wtfork:

Must you talk ? Must you abuse ? What exactly are they teaching you in your polytechnic . Huw many years you want use for University ? Go and get a life stupid fool

just observe yourself.
"polytechnic"?!
lol...hopeless brain'scatterred idiot.

I'm a qraduate already...silly-billy oshi.
such a #douche.

just qrow up.
and Bleep'off
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Gabriel004: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

Loud it so that they can hear from the back and continue to make us proud!

Intimidation we condone not,
Great Lautech I'm proud of you.
Those so called unilorin student should google a boy named farouq, a lautech student that graduated with 2.2 but working with bill gate.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Wtfork: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
MikBay:

just observe yourself.
"polytechnic"?!
lol...hopeless brain'scatterred idiot.

I'm a qraduate already...silly-billy oshi.
such a #douche.

just qrow up.
and Bleep'off

Jobless goat
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by AndriaRich(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=drTOO post=72257302]so this is what they call cars everywhere??
[/quote

Lol...
Prolly u should comman have a look for yourself...
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by AndriaRich(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
drTOO:
so this is what they call cars everywhere??

You definitely need to come see for yourself...
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wtfork:

Jobless goat
clueless cow
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by AndriaRich(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
sacajawea:

What am i missing?
Excited over rubbish answer the Question simple

Why are you taking it personally

You need to learn how to communicate...

Now run along...
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Gabriel004: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
mechanics:
Unilorin is far better than LAUTECH, Unilorin does not go strike, but LAUTECH always go on strike, Unilorin has more international students studying in campus while LAUTECH, may not have one, Former Unilorin VC is a registrar of JAMB where is the former LAUTECH VC?
How many unilorin graduate have built one thing or the other. Do you even know that is lautech graduate that owns gurusloaded, farouq, a lautech graduate with 2.2 currently working for microsoft. Is it a lautech student that built drone to monitor their passing out parade during his NYSC. What is tjis one saying?
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by mechanics(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
How many unilorin graduate have built one thing or the other. Do you even know that is lautech graduate that owns gurusloaded, farouq, a lautech graduate with 2.2 currently working for microsoft. Is it a lautech student that built drone to monitor their passing out parade during his NYSC. What is tjis one saying?
Do you remember of recent that Unilorin manufactured bullet proof vest for the military, and it was tested and confirmed, tell me is Lautech on strike now or not?
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by zurielsam(m): 1:34am On Oct 21, 2018
carammel:
Why would anybody wanna compare Unilorin with Lautech, this is an insult to the great University of Ilorin.
Next time, compare Lautech with College of Education, Oro.
Thanks grin
lols you no well i swear na my COED You dey joke with like that ., i am currently in Unilorin

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Stevsun: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lautech build this lautech build that, yeye school wey still dey give their self hope.. Make Una go build moon nah.
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 5:47am On Oct 21, 2018
naija today no be by book alone....
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
bro lautech students have more cars than any other school ooo when lautech students in Der cars came to lead city they shut down everywhere around..... 2012 I knew a guy daq got 2 billion naira from G by selling d senate building u can Google it
. Baba unilag get ballers pass lautech .... forget ritual guys smart and exposed for unilag... I'm from Mapoly though... we dey compete with lautech self....
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2018
fatty1313:

for someone to choose Lautech in the first place is that person not dumb.. many of them will graduate from one vocational training or the other before they even get to their penultimate year because a session in lautech is 2 standard years. what fact do you now need that such school can only produce yahoo boys and ashawo babes? Lautech is a school you will go and still be seeking admission in other schools, if not you are on your own! That doesn't make Unilorin anyway better though, cos there is no different between that school and a boarding school. I served with one of their graduates and its a pity you will always have to borrow him words to complete a simple sentence. The guy is brilliant but to articulate his points is always a problem to him. The thing is, Lautech kills career while Unilorin kills self esteem.
That is why I love Unilag; even a drop out will easily make ends meet cos you will surely be smart in everything you do. From their screening process as an aspirant till you graduate, their examination always test students IQ and not how far you can read(cram). The exposure you get and environmental influence in Unilag will always make you dream bigger everyday. If you want to be a professor or you love to read a lot, then you can go to UI or OAU... Lautech and/or Unilorin... no be me and you...

. bitter truth!!

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Wtfork:

∆ For real ?
A guy graduated from lautech 2009- mechanical engineering
He is now a doctor and a lecturer at Queensland university of technology, australia
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2018
seanwilliam:
. Baba unilag get ballers pass lautech .... forget ritual guys smart and exposed for unilag... I'm from Mapoly though... we dey compete with lautech self....
lol I'm currently in unilag oooo all the cars u see in unilag are for alhaji, uber, married peeps and my daddy dash me lautech 95% of boys Der be G on 70% be ritualist
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by carammel(f): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
zurielsam:

lols you no well i swear na my COED You dey joke with like that ., i am currently in Unilorin
Nice one...
What level and department?
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Omakraid:

Cult quarters Well, every institution has its own flaws.... Also in life, you need to know that nobody will talk about the good you do because all they want to point at is the bad you will do.

Yes, that was what I heard. That the school was so horrible that nearly all the boys were diabolical.

I have heard about the bad of many other maligned schools like OSU, LASU, but that of LAUTECH always stands out.

When I was doing my Master's at Ife, I had a classmate who finished from LAUTECH. He told me many of these things. Perhaps, he exaggerated cheesy
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by adeadex2006(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Am available if u need my help on management science ( banking, marketing, business administration, accounting, etc) projects and data analysis. contact me via my email address: adeadex2006@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 08032591227
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nonresidential?

Interesting. Thank you for letting me know this.
There are hostels built my individuals close to the school and in town but there is no hostels or living quarters on campus.
You are welcome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Those so called unilorin student should google a boy named farouq, a lautech student that graduated with 2.2 but working with bill gate.

Don't mind them, their ears are always closed to positive things

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Integrator1: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wtfork:
But seriously, Academically LAUTECH students are so dump. And to make things worst the school is always on strike which makes the student brain dead. As I type now the school is closed down and in serious crisis. About majority of the girls been used for rituals, visit the school and see number of lexus, Toyota and Benz cars then you will know it's true. My problem with the school is they groom more yahoo boys and prostitute better than academic performance. How did I know ?
Boys hussle on net, get money to pay there way out while girls run the town with their purri to get money and most even offer lecturers purri to pass courses.
See them below

I can only imagine your stupidity !! Your buffoonery is a tail for another day.

Do a random check on the school's performance academically, and tell yourself the truth !!

No school is free from all you wrote up there , reason why it's commonly happening in state University setting is fees being paid. Some are pushed to the extreme and do not want to drop out while in federal universities you know the lil they pay though it doesn't justify criminality.

But the way you write is an eyesore to being called a literate. So it's their fault governors refused to pay lecturers
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by zurielsam(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
carammel:
Nice one... What level and department?
200 level Religions
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Gabriel004: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Stevsun:

Lautech build this lautech build that, yeye school wey still dey give their self hope.. Make Una go build moon nah.
You are pained i understand. A great school will be proud of his students or alumni that do one thing or another. I have mentioned one to two lautech alumni doing things. There are many others doing great. My dog cannot go to unilorin. I see other school alumni doing n building one thing or another, but never heard of unilorin. Is that one school? Do not throw tantrum, prove by mentioning any of your alumni that ever produce anything.
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Gabriel004: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
mechanics:
Do you remember of recent that Unilorin manufactured bullet proof vest for the military, and it was tested and confirmed, tell me is Lautech on strike now or not?
grin lol, unilorin manufacture bullet proof vest for military and it was never announced lol. Google did not even bring it out or direct to any news outlet lol. Bullet proof vested my foot. You can only lie to your fellow unilorin kids.
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
grin lol, unilorin manufacture bullet proof vest for military and it was never announced lol. Google did not even bring it out or direct to any news outlet lol. Bullet proof vested my foot. You can only lie to your fellow unilorin kids.
hahahaha.
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Wtfork: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Integrator1:

I can only imagine your stupidity !! Your buffoonery is a tail for another day.

Do a random check on the school's performance academically, and tell yourself the truth !!

No school is free from all you wrote up there , reason why it's commonly happening in state University setting is fees being paid. Some are pushed to the extreme and do not want to drop out while in federal universities you know the lil they pay though it doesn't justify criminality.

But the way you write is an eyesore to being called a literate. So it's their fault governors refused to pay lecturers
Another yahoo boy spotted
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Wtfork: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:

A guy graduated from lautech 2009- mechanical engineering
He is now a doctor and a lecturer at Queensland university of technology, australia

Well. I think it is this new generation sets that are spoiling the name of the school. Cultists, internet fraud , bribery , ritualist and prostitution is the order of the day sir. Of course we still have some good ones as expected. But a recent survey by a highly reputable security agency in Nigeria maintained that LAUTECH has the highest number of Internet fraudsters and prostitutes in Nigeria Universities.
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by oluwadamilare25(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2018
that's how we live our life in Lautech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves 9 New Private Universities, 4 In Ogun State. / Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.