Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter (39519 Views)

BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by oluwadamilare25(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2018
this is my hostel

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by oluwadamilare25(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2018
chilling with my Gees in our hostel.... Lautech all the way

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by oluwadamilare25(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Sign out

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Daniluv2k4(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2018
oluwadamilare25:
chilling with my Gees in our hostel.... Lautech all the way

Tuale baba, forget the name of the hostel tho, it beside college behind scm.

More fund bro
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Sirhethat12(f): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wtfork:
But seriously, Academically LAUTECH students are so dump. And to make things worst the school is always on strike which makes the student brain dead. As I type now the school is closed down and in serious crisis. About majority of the girls been used for rituals, visit the school and see number of lexus, Toyota and Benz cars then you will know it's true. My problem with the school is they groom more yahoo boys and prostitute better than academic performance. How did I know ?
Boys hussle on net, get money to pay there way out while girls run the town with their purri to get money and most even offer lecturers purri to pass courses.
See them below

And unilorin groom undergraduates who can't even write correctly. An undergraduate who does not know the difference between "there" and "their" , "been" and "being" , "dumb" and "dump".

On a lighter note the twitter war was just for fun but here you are calling people brain dead because of it. I don't blame you Sha, I blame those yeye governors who wouldn't live up to their responsibilities. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Wtfork:

Well. I think it is this new generation sets that are spoiling the name of the school. Cultists, internet fraud , bribery , ritualist and prostitution is the order of the day sir. Of course we still have some good ones as expected. But a recent survey by a highly reputable security agency in Nigeria maintained that LAUTECH has the highest number of Internet fraudsters and prostitutes in Nigeria Universities.
We still had internet fraudsters when we were in school
As per prostitute,have you ever been to ogbomoso?
It isn't like a commercial city like Lagos where you have big men
Which kain prostitution girl wan do for ogbomoso?
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Omakraid(f): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, that was what I heard. That the school was so horrible that nearly all the boys were diabolical.

I have heard about the bad of many other maligned schools like OSU, LASU, but that of LAUTECH always stands out.

When I was doing my Master's at Ife, I had a classmate who finished from LAUTECH. He told me many of these things. Perhaps, he exaggerated cheesy
Definitely, there's exaggeration
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Ayobami7(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
lol
Re: LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2019
@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves 9 New Private Universities, 4 In Ogun State. / Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.