Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa (17976 Views)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled / Video: Governor Wike says Tufiakwa To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
deji17:
I WAS RAPE, THREATENED AND FORCED TO CARRY DRUGS BY PETER OBI.- CHINENYE EZEWUZIE CONFESSED
19th August 2016 May30
Biafra

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty then plead that she could be allowed walk free from prison in less than three years.

21yr Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie , was caught with £1.5 million worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1th 2016 and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra state , chief Peter Obi who threatened her and her family.
Now , young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu , have decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father , mr Okelue Ezewuzie owe chief Peter Obi . Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and chief Peter Obi are native of Agulu in Anaocha local Government Area , Anambra state.

ALSO READ: You Are A Total Embarrassment To Ndi Igbo, Always Think Before You Act.- Dr. Ekwueme Scorn Peter Obi

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn’t pursue the case on his own because of lack of income.

Her father approached the former governor of Anambra state , mr Peter Obi for help which he admitted but on the ground that mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and mazi Okelue accepted.
Peter Obi threw his weight behind mazi Okelue and secured his land for him . After a period of 8 months, mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise little patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him , yet keep demanding for the balance from poor mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family have pleaded countless times with chief Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail, she added that it was during one of their family visit to chief Peter obi’s to beg that the former governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance, she said that her family didn’t object and she traveled to Abuja for the job.

ALSO READ: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Blast Peter Obi For Selling Igboland To Sokoto Caliphate, Gives Him A Week Ultimatum To Return The Money Back To Them.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for chief Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall , meanwhile Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by chief Peter Obi to satisfy his unsatisfiable sexual urge.

As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death.
She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy.
Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial.

The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang.
I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to look. It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allow to be walking freely on the street.

http://www.may30.org/i-was-rape-threatened-and-forced-to-carry-drugs-by-peter-obi-chinenye-ezewuzie-confessed-2/

PitObi fraudulent activities don tey. The man na hardened criminal.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
deji17:
More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled. Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?
In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/162406/more-secrets-of-mr-peter-obi-unveiled-tufiakwa.html

Obituary is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by frowland(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Question 6

I know his father-in-law is an Olumba Olumba. Don’t think there is an issue with that though.

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Christistruth00: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Viscuz: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
deji17:

Obituary is a criminal.

BATstard is a cocaine sniffer
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

BATstard is a cocaine sniffer

All the Eboes Shidren languishing in foreign prison are following in PitObis footstep. grin grin
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Viscuz: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
deji17:

All the Eboes Shidren languishing in foreign prison are following in PitObis footstep. grin grin

What do you call the eboes in APC supporting Tinubu BATstard?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

What do you call the eboes in APC supporting Tinubu BATstard?
I don't know of any BATstard
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Viscuz: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
deji17:

I don't know of any BATstard

Who is Pitobi?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2022
speedyGonzales:
grin

This was just 4 years ago. Thunder faya buhari a billion times.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2022
manuelreports:
Nonsense
Rubbish
Trash
Stupid
Idiocy
All in one post tufiakwa
Some people are not sleeping well because of Obi.

Infact na Peter Obi matter go kill them.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:

Infact na Peter Obi matter go kill them.
PitObi, ti lule grin grin
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2022
deji17:

PitObi, ti lule grin grin

Lol I pity you, shey u dey laugh us when buhari enter , wetin be scores? Na ur type dey like your slave masters dey fvck your family and you go tell them thank you sir. If Peter Obi lose the joke is on you.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:

Lol I pity you, shey u dey laugh us when buhari enter , wetin be scores? Na ur type dey like your slave masters dey fvck your family and you go tell them thank you sir. If Peter Obi lose the joke is on you.
Many of you lack the capacity to reason rationally. What gives you the impression that I regret my support for Buhari? How can I regret supporting a man who completed many laudable infrastructure that for many years had remained white elephant projects?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
deji17:

Many of you lack the capacity to reason rationally. What gives you the impression that I regret my support for Buhari? How can I regret supporting a man who completed many laudable infrastructure that for many years had remained white elephant projects?

Laudble structures that barely impact on the citizenry. Enjoy your delusion loser
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:

Laudble structures that barely impact on the citizenry. Enjoy your delusion loser
You are very myopic. Those structures they are putting in place today, will lead to job creation tomorrow. If you don't understand these things, seek knowledge and understanding.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
deji17:

You are very myopic. Those structures they are putting in place today, will lead to job creation tomorrow. If you don't understand these things, seek knowledge and understanding.

Over inflated contracts with so many incompleted structures is what you are clapping for. Black man who do you strong thing?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:

Over inflated contracts with so many incompleted structures is what you are clapping for. Black man who do you strong thing?
That is a sweeping statement with nothing to back it up. Perhaps you are referring to the PDP years of the locust where revenue from oil triple what is coming in now , yet no tangible investment to show for it.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
deji17:

That is a sweeping statement with nothing to back it up. Perhaps you are referring to the PDP years of the locust where revenue from oil triple what is coming in now , yet no tangible investment to show for it.

The oil revenue has been higher than ever before but what was done with it Instead they borrow like chronic cocaine addicts.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Collins9156(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Noted the lies..
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by PeterObi4LP: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
No amount of Propaganda will make me in particular not to vote Obi. Even if I caught him red handed on the act, I will vote for him first, after the election has been announced, I will draw his attention of what he did.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:

The oil revenue has been higher than ever before but what was done with it Instead they borrow like chronic cocaine addicts.
Which oil revenue? Can you provide the stat? I want to check your capacity in addition, average, knowledge and sincerity.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
deji17:

Which oil revenue? Can you provide the stat? I want to check your capacity in addition, average, knowledge and sincerity.

Please help yourself

https://www.statista.com/statistics/262861/uk-brent-crude-oil-monthly-price-development/

Stop praising failure as achievement.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:

Please help yourself

https://www.statista.com/statistics/262861/uk-brent-crude-oil-monthly-price-development/

Stop praising failure as achievement.

If only you will leave your arrogance aside and learn. That is why I asked if you understand addition, average etc.
What is the average crude oil price between June 2015 till August 2022? Also, what is the average crude oil price between June 2007 and May 2015? Throw into the mix, the average crude production volume by Nigeria within these period. If you can answer these questions truthfully, I will commend you.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi is a common criminal. Unfortunately, some Nigerians can be easily deceived.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Abdu81: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
It is funny to imagine the tribal politics played by the ruling party.

Is good to do good, nothing but tribalism.

But the youths and true Nigerians are laughing at their failed strategy.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by mbos: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obi is not the eldest born of his father

he has an elder brother as a Rev. Father
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Patriotsleague: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
I knew all these story, that man is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Kewtt: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hahahaha babangbali
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by BABANGBALI: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kewtt:
Hahahaha babangbali
what did I did?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Kewtt: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
BABANGBALI:
what did I did?

I found it. Since 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy / 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.