Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Selfie Nation! Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Selfie Nation! Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression. (471 Views)

Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) / Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selfie Nation! Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression. by sisiMOJI(f): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
The new itel S13 was launched some weeks ago and a lot of things have been said about the device. I just got mine today and I can boldly say, itel Mobile have really done very well with this device- at least from the packaging.
After the release of the itel S13, I was among the set of people looking forward to the next itel selfie series flagship because the itel S32 for me, remains the best selfie smartphone to grace the market last season. So, the question was “what else does itel want to do”? Well, I guess they just answered the question with their mantra “smartphone for everyone”.
OK, without wasting much time let’s unbox this device!

Specifications
• 5.5 inch IPS full screen display
• 13MP front camera
• AndroidTM 8.1 (Go edition)
• 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
• 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM expandable up to 32GB
• 5.0M AF +VGA Dual Rear Camera
• Fingerprint sensor
• 2400mAH battery

The amazing S13 ships in a stylish white box with beautiful design aesthetics. When I opened the box, I found one of the most attractive android smartphone I have ever seen. No wonder, this smartphone was called or should I say termed by many of my colleagues as the most phenomenally built handset so far.

On revealing, you get to see the itel S13 in all its glory, sitting pretty with its 5.5”IPS full screen display.

Moving further, you will see the accessories – a red earpiece, a USB cord, a power charger and a plastic protective back case. On top, the 3.5mm audio jack is positioned alone at the left hand side of the device, which means you can put your phone inside your pocket comfortably with your headphone plugged. At the bottom, you will find the microphone jack and USB port.

In the front is also a 13MP selfie shooter created to take clear, brighter and beautiful selfies in every lighting condition.

The plastic back houses a 5M AF +VGA dual camera with dual flashlight and just below it is a fingerprint sensor, the itel logo and the phone speaker. The fingerprint sensor doubles as an unlock button, alternate camera shutter and for picking up calls.

The phone comes with a removable 2400mAH battery. It has the two card compartments on one of the gadget and the memory card slot is at the top.
itel S13 first impressions
At a price tag of 23,500 naira, I think this device will deliver good value for the money spent on it. itel S13 is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful device I’ve set my eyes on with its sleek and slim design which fits perfectly in the hand. This would be a good smartphone for those selfie lovers who desire to take clearer selfies. In the meantime, you can visit any retail and online store nearer to you to purchase this device.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Take Pictures By Taping Your Finger Print Button ? / How To Make SMART MUSIC With Your Smartphone / Help With Airtel 4g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.