Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (47969 Views)

INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu / So FG Paid Workers 70k Each in 2days Yet They Are Not Saying Anything Abi / Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by BestDude: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
BMC is just wasting their time. Dem no see Obi or Atiku talk today, na Nnamdi Kanu... Atiku is winning this. Whether u like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Moneytize: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
kill him but Donald Trump sent in elite snipers to rescue him, and then smuggled him into Cameroon from where he was flown to Israel.

Chukwu Okike Abiama is wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by TheAngry1: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
molas02:

pls is Kanu a PDP?, i no just understand. this is why we are not moving foward

He is not, but he has not hidden his hatred for the north and southwest in such a way that would allow the PDP use him as a tool.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Lordofthewest(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
So the coward is back... Hehehe, I wonder who his dumb disciples will bow down to now him or Atiku. No lefelendum No Erection Atiku is gonna loose this upcoming erection.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by kanayo76: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
This guy apperance has already divided loyalty to PDP/Atiku ticket
Do you see any atikulating today, after the news broke?
Am Atikulated, progressive Government we are clamoring for, not a man that has divided Nigeria more than ever before.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by pawesome(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
yrex01:
u felt betrayed !! sorry bro !! shhey u go take small cockroach powder ?
you get the one wey you use remain?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by imoowo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
God bless Nigeria my beloved country I belive one day things will get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by ebilomaofficial1: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Hahahahahahaahhah. Silastemplar are u seeing this. ? Propaganda from now on its all news about fake kanu video.
WHAT A USLESS COUNTRY..

Look at this Animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Awoo88: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buharideens clutching at every straw but real and imaginary to help bubu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by bluefilm: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
People be talking as if Igbo votes actually counts.

A summation of all their votes will still amount to a figure that is more or less 5 percent.

Is that what atiku is banking on?

If so, then atiku is so dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by chiedu7: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
released from the offshore jail because of election

soon there'll release him father too!

also this is meant as a cheap distraction from the lifeless

Buhari has finished 9ja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by PenlsCaP: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

By now the radio gist is long past because the news broke about 2 hours ago which is why a twitter handle helps keep the news fresh

If it real u wil hear it on radio biafra, I know kanu very well and I can tell u, that video is old and a younger kanu, check recent kanu pics before the incident.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by techstack: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
naijapips02:

its looking like it, My brother.

I think so too

He might be working for APC

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by ipobarethieves: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
God bless Buratai and his PYTHONS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Mopolchi: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
okochaik:

As a man, what have you achieved?
He is your fellow man remember
Keep quiet. He remains a disgrace to Ndi Igbo. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by gtown: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Why are you guys in a hurry to exonerate the federal government? If KANU is alive as alleged, he will definitely speak on what transpired 11 months ago.
You were told times without numbers that the leader of the P.I.Gs was hiding somewhere greesing one ashaoo, yet you people said it wss lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Daddybright1986(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Anyday I die ⚱ I die alone�what family owes me is to mourn ���me for a while and then move on �. Friends will only post my photos, saying touching things and then move on � �besties will only cry. Think about our memories ��and then move on for good.m� � colleagues will miss me and then move on too. Facebook, whatsap, and Instagram will miss me, my wall will be dry. My inbox will be filled with unread messages and in a short time everyone will forget me and move on too❌���.. The world will keep spinning with or without me! People will keep enjoying their lives�with or without me��
I've only got just this one life to live�and it will be a Terrible thing on my own path if I allow people #decide if am gonna be happy or not� don't let what people do or say about you kill ur inner peace of mind☑️... Be courageous.starve your distractions and feed your focus
Wish you successful week ahead!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by fulanimafia: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
BestDude:
BMC is just wasting their time. Dem no see Obi or Atiku talk today, na Nnamdi Kanu... Atiku is winning this. Whether u like it or not.

Yes bro...its ATIKU all the way cool

We already knew Cownu had bailed and Biafra was a scam so we are ATIKULATING all the way till 2027 whether BMC like it or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by oyatz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Atiku will conduct the much awaited referendum for the Southeast.

Buterflyle0:

Restructuring cannot fit in the same plate as referendum.

Kanus deputy Mefor has been consistent on referendum same with KANU and in your wildest dreams you believe they would jetisson that for restructuring when they already view Obi as a betrayer and Atiku as a Fulani who must not rule them?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by DonCandido(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
The political transfer season is finally here! Sharp guys are out with a vengeance for sign on fees.

Will the want-away striker of IPOB FC sign for PDP or APC?

or he is going to drop the same silly transfer request for the non existent Utopia Republic FC?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Buterflyle0: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

If it real u wil hear it on radio biafra, I know kanu very well and I can tell u, that video is old and a younger kanu, check recent kanu pics before the incident.

Small mind the video is not old.

Breaking news now is that he will be speaking on radio Biafra London live by 9pm on the 21st.

Get ready to dump your Athiefkulating and Obituary agenda grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by Buterflyle0: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyatz:

Do you even know what a referendum means? So Atiku would call for a referendum where Igbos would be allowed to vote themselves out of Nigeria and form their own nation?

Stop taking codeine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by ejimatic: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
God will punish you and all your generations for saying Buhari killed Kanu or held him hostage. Kanu os only relevant in South East not in the Federal Repiblic of Nigeria. Is a run away leader a leadet? Not in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by fulanimafia: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyatz:

That's a promise...

and ATIKU is a man of his words...

We will surely give the East a referendum. Gaskiya amana.

ATIKULATE till 2027 cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by obailala(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
You really think Kanu's millions of followers really care about Kanu or his cause?... The real bone of contention has always been 'Buhari being president' and those milli9ns of followers would happily vote PDP if that would mean taking away the 'enemy'.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by GSA01: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fani Kayode and other misjudged people have been busy spreading all manners of Lies about the whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu. now his sudden appearance has proved that people like him are not trust worthy of any leadership position, No wonder can not even win his ward in OSUN state election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by fof1: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
abc115:
grin

LIES. YES HE IS ALIVE.GLORY TO GOD, SO WE CAN CELEBRATE. HE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH OUR POLITICS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by toofit007: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
livelymatilda22:
So the Federal government didn't lie that they didn't kill nnamdi kanu..

So Orji uzor kalu was right that nnamdi kanu is still alive and outside Nigeria.

So nnamdi kanu actually ran away from Nigeria.

So Femi fani kayode lied that he was held by Nigerian government.

What will now happen to those people that stood for him when he was bailed? Osita Chidoka,Abaribe and the rest sureties?

How will this affect 2019 election particularly Probably and Atiku/Obi?

No referendum no election?

Biafra or death?

this matter..
why can't you wait and hear from kanu first before jumping into conclusion.. He shall speak in the next 48hours stay tuned.

Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!
BIAFRA: The supreme Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be coming live on Radio Biafra London;
Date; Sunday 21st October,2018',
Time; 9pm Biafra Time
He will speak to Biafrans, friends of Biafrans and the world at large on his whereabout over a year and what transpired on 14th of September, 2017 as the Nigeria military invaded his father's compound
Therefore , inform your friends ,families and well wishers to join us on Radio Biafra London on the above date and time.
All Hail Biafra
IPOB Leadership
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by opribo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Government of propaganda has started again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by opribo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Government of propaganda has started again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie by PenlsCaP: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Small mind the video is not old.

Breaking news now is that he will be speaking on radio Biafra London live by 9pm on the 21st.

Get ready to dump your Athiefkulating and Obituary agenda grin

U are actually the small mind here.
Im following the same post u are falling on facebook.

Until he speaks then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.