Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (60735 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by DaRuud(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2018
I have a dream , that
One day TB Joshua daughter go marry
mallam Musa Abdullahi .

From Katsina , . . . . .

naijapips02:
Women can do anything for money.

The fake spirituality that most girls exhibit is just a leverage towards manipulating the hearts of men....they really don't give 2 craps about spirituality.

Guys in all you do, Make Money! Believe me, with money you can get any girl even your daddy GO's wife.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by adegeye38(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Amakavula:
Do you see the spirit ? you only judge externally if you are a Christian I am ashamed of you.
And externaly is enough, an Oni is an Orisha a deity, and in marriage a man and a woman becomes one, so that means you and a deity have become one, she has started performing occultic rituals already, the bottom line the girl was never a Christian, no one leaves light and follow darkness, no one throws their status in God away, just to be one with an earthly diety because of money, the girl was never saved, i watched her videos she didn't look like a real Christian to me.
The thing is Christianity is not religion, its spiritual, you can't fake it, its either you have it or you don't, and in this case she clearly doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by newdawn2017(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Doerstech:
Prophetess of the coven...
Walayi! D truth!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by newdawn2017(f): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Amakavula:
David had to marry Saul's daughter , even eat from the priests' unleavened breads.

Moses was raised and trained in the house of pharaoh to be useful.

Samson had to marry a phillistine for God to work.

A harlot saved the two spies from Joshua in Jericho,offer them bed, and food even though it was unclean.

The holy spirit told Peter he should eat from the unclean beasts as God has made it clean when he was asked to go to the house of the centurion.

Daneil was more useful in the court of Darius and Nebuchadnezzar , worked with magicians and Maggi.

Even Esther in the Bible had to perform the ritual to become Queen, don't be quick to judge.

God's ways are different from Man. God 's ways are different from Man !

We don't know her convenant with God. She might have prayed and God told her to go, do everything they ask of you, but I will use you in their mist.

God might want to use her to change the life of the King and the Monarch. How would she get there without passing through this traditional rites?

We sit at home and Judge people with second thoughts.. I don't know her , but I pray God use her mightly in the mist of charms, and blood rites.
I certainly know it isn't d only true & living God Yahweh u re speaking Abt here. We're no longer living in d times of d prophets my friend, Jesus Christ was d last prophet of d most high God Yahweh d@ came last 2 earth. Any other prophet of our day, is fake. Whatever dey say is not 4rm d true God Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by newdawn2017(f): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
franchasng:
Satan marries Mami Iwota them go born Lucifer, Witches & Wizards!

This is why Hausa-Fulani Muslims don't regard Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims!

Yorubas are confused people; they will carry Bible in one hand and IFA juju on the other hand!

They will bow to Allah today and bow to another god tomorrow, what a spiritually confused tribe! angry
Walayi! undecided
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by newdawn2017(f): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mklanceee:

only true christains can resist wealth and fame
Yes u re right, d true followers of God Yahweh & his appointed King Jesus. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by OyinO: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

If you are not being mischievous, you'll know that the bible has the old and new testaments. And that after Christ, Christians do not carry out old convenants and rituals because Christ set is free from those. We are therefore saved by grace and not by law.

But I know you a miscreant, so spits on you, tuaaaa!
Olodo rabata, spiting fire ratata! Even Jesus is a product of bloody covenant and sacrifice murdered by brutal bloodshedding on a cross at Golgotha. And i thought your bible paper God is the same yesterday, today and forever and NEVER CHANGES? How come we have Old and New paper bible God of Old and New Testaments? I think you should first spit on yourself before attempting to spit on others in vain. Your spit stinks!
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Akious2k2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
ozy4christ:
am confused, a prophetess and she is doing this kind thing?
Do you know what some GOs or Pastors do behind closed doors?
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by flyca: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
OyinO:

[s]Olodo rabata, spiting fire ratata! Even Jesus is a product of bloody covenant and sacrifice murdered by brutal bloodshedding on a cross at Golgotha. And i thought your bible paper God is the same yesterday, today and forever and NEVER CHANGES? How come we have Old and New paper bible God of Old and New Testaments? I think you should first spit on yourself before attempting to spit on others in vain. Your spit stinks![/s]
Spits on you again, tuaaa!
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by OyinO: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
flyca:
Spits on you again, tuaaa!
Your spit is in your mouth.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by flyca: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2018
OyinO:

Your spit is in your mouth.
Tua tua tuaaaa! grin
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by sweetgala(m): 2:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Elder0001:
Disgusting.

African tradition has no respect for women.

You mean the one where Osun and Yemoja are very strong dieties. The idea that African traditional religions have not respect for women is false and impressed on us by foreign religious domination. In the thousand years of the Roman Catholic church it still has never had any female priests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Students Who Killed Our Sacred Python Are In Grave Danger – Owerri Chief Priest / African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.