Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video (2570 Views)

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video / The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by nairafame(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Viral video of the Ooni of Ife's new wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi performing deliverance

Watch video below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/video-ooni-of-ifes-new-wife-prophetess.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by Flattino(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lmao.
They preach about prosperity. Riches bla bla bla
Money , money , tithe , seed sowing bla. Bla bla everytime!
So, I’m not surprised .
Christianity! My ass!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by nairafame(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by Ayoemrys(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2018

Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by Homeboiy: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
somebody help me love this
Iam in the exam hall
Y' =y + square root of x^ 2+ y^2/x
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by nairafame(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by victorian(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nobody should judge her. We can all see how matured she looks.
She must have been through alot waiting and searching to get married.

At least married to ooni of ife, grazed with title, money and power is better than being a single prophetess preaching somewhere, praying and fasting to get married but no man is forth coming except Ooni..

So make una leave her o! She's now married. Only God can judge.

If only you people know how happy, relieved she feels with all those years of loneliness . I understand where she's coming from. Nigerian men wey be say if a single woman hold any titled office in her profession, they run like plague from the woman. As if she has been destined to be single and reverenced for life.

God has blessed her with a royal home. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by deflover(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
victorian:

At least married to ooni of ife, grazed with title, money and power is better than being a single prophetess preaching somewhere, praying and fasting to get married but no man is forth coming except Ooni..

If only you people know how happy, relieved she feels with all those years of loneliness . I understand where she's coming from. Nigerian men wey be say if a single woman hold any titled office in her profession, they run like plague from the woman. As if she has been destined to be single and reverenced for life.

So all u just said is a woman has no religion
U all can do anything just to be called a married woman
Yet una go say I don't need a man
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by sholatem(f): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
victorian:

U forgot that she's just 25years,so how long has she been praying to be married?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by cooldipo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
I know her in person and excited about the union....
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by joyee4real: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
What is she worshiping or God or gods
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by cooldipo(m): 4:15am On Oct 20, 2018
joyee4real:
What is she worshiping or God or gods

How is that your bother?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by victorian(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2018
sholatem:

U forgot that she's just 25years,so how long has she been praying to be married?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by victorian(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2018
sholatem:

She may want to get married earlier than 25.

I wanted to get married at the age of 22years but as one would say Man propose God dispose.
I got married in my thirties after series of breakups which I would have gladly erased out of my memory.

Every woman has a time frame, she would love to marry.. Not everyone wants to marry in their late twenties or thirties.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by victorian(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2018
deflover:

So all u just said is a woman has no religion
U all can do anything just to be called a married woman
Yet una go say I don't need a man

A woman has a religion.
Most submissive and easy going women don't mind switching religions and following their husbands to whichever place he workships.
Someone like me, I can marry from anywhere in the world., I can change my Pentecostal church to whichever religion my husband worships, as long as the name of God is mentioned in his religion.
Why? Because I love my husband and I love team work. I don't believe in a divided household due to religion.

A woman does not just change her religion all to be called married woman. At least u can see divorces everywhere. It's not like women love to undergo anything just to be married.

Look at Ooni, he is very handsome, he's rich, he's powerful. He lives in opulence. If it were me, I will marry him. You all can say whatever u like, I would care less.

Cause when his wife was going through loneliness after her normal spirikoko worship sessions with the congregation. No one knows o! When she was waiting in vain for suitors to come. And none came, no one care o! Until she clock 40years heading to 50years before people will know she has to get married and have a family Abi? Until bad mouth people start calling her evening newspaper, that's when everyone will know she is a human being and wants marriage Abi?

She made her own personal decision to marry Ooni, and I don't see anything wrong in it. She did well.. She chose well. And by God's grace she will enjoy her new home and family in Jesus name. Amen.

You all can castigate from now til tomorrow. She is settled. Soon more kids will start filling up the palace.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by deflover(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2018
victorian:

A woman has a religion.
Most submissive and easy going women don't mind switching religions and following their husbands to whichever place he workships.
Someone like me, I can marry from anywhere in the world., I can change my Pentecostal church to whichever religion my husband worships, as long as the name of God is mentioned in his religion.
Why? Because I love my husband and I love team work. I don't believe in a divided household due to religion.

A woman does not just change her religion all to be called married woman. At least u can see divorces everywhere. It's not like women love to undergo anything just to be married.

Look at Ooni, he is very handsome, he's rich, he's powerful. He lives in opulence. If it were me, I will marry him. You all can say whatever u like, I would care less.

Cause when his wife was going through loneliness after her normal spirikoko worship sessions with the congregation. No one knows o! When she was waiting in vain for suitors to come. And none came, no one care o! Until she clock 40years heading to 50years before people will know she has to get married and have a family Abi? Until bad mouth people start calling her evening newspaper, that's when everyone will know she is a human being and wants marriage Abi?

She made her own personal decision to marry Ooni, and I don't see anything wrong in it. She did well.. She chose well. And by God's grace she will enjoy her new home and family in Jesus name. Amen.

You all can castigate from now til tomorrow. She is settled. Soon more kids will start filling up the palace.

If u can change from Pentecostal to anything
U are not a Christian
If a common girl called Leah can hold on to her faith come what may even in captivity
U with freedom just talk trash just to sound liberal
There is no liberality in Christianity
Get that in ur head
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by victorian(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2018
deflover:

If u can change from Pentecostal to anything
U are not a Christian
If a common girl called Leah can hold on to her faith come what may even in captivity
U with freedom just talk trash just to sound liberal
There is no liberality in Christianity
Get that in ur head

Well whatever u say, I don't even give a damn.

My faith in God, and worship of God has been working immensely well for me. Not because I am Pentecostal, but because I worship God, get that into your head.

God has prospered me, Kept me whole, woken me up from death several times, ( slumping and fainting through violent heart attacks and waking up after some hours, Hale and hearty) that even me, myself am amazed, I am still alive till date.
I chose Pentecostal, cos I like their mode of worship and praises that's all. God is everywhere not just in the walls of Pentecostal.

My faith with God has done so well for me. So I don't fuckving care what a mere mortal like you think about it or about me. I am less concerned.

The only thing I won't change into is worshiping the devil and Ooni's tradition is not about the devil. Take it or leave it.

And I am unapologetically liberal, this is who I am.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
victorian:

She may want to get married earlier than 25.

I wanted to get married at the age of 22years but as one would say Man propose God dispose.
I got married in my thirties after series of breakups which I would have gladly erased out of my memory.

Every woman has a time frame, she would love to marry.. Not everyone wants to marry in their late twenties or thirties.

Lmao..this girl and lies
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by deflover(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
victorian:

Well whatever u say, I don't even give a damn.

My faith in God, and worship of God has been working immensely well for me. Not because I am Pentecostal, but because I worship God, get that into your head.

God has prospered me, Kept me whole, woken me up from death several times, ( slumping and fainting through violent heart attacks and waking up after some hours, Hale and hearty) that even me, myself am amazed, I am still alive till date.
I chose Pentecostal, cos I like their mode of worship and praises that's all. God is everywhere not just in the walls of Pentecostal.

My faith with God has done so well for me. So I don't fuckving care what a mere mortal like you think about it or about me. I am less concerned.

The only thing I won't change into is worshiping the devil and Ooni's tradition is not about the devil. Take it or leave it.

And I am unapologetically liberal, this is who I am.

Again I say it
U are not a Christian
Good bye
Re: Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video by victorian(f): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
deflover:

Again I say it
U are not a Christian
Good bye

If I label my forehead, with a huge placard I am a Christian will I use it to enter heaven? Or I carry a repeat tape recorder, I am a Christian o!

Will I use it collect money from bank? Or will it protect me from evil?

Abeg bounce off! Bloody hypocrites!

Better accept Christ in your life and change for good. Stop discriminating on people and their religions. Jesus Christ didn't discriminate when he was born and live amongst humans . In fact people like you who discriminate back then, who wanted to stone a harlot dead, Jesus Christ came on time and ask, anyone without sin can stone this woman but if u are with sin, I dare u to stone her. Everyone dropped their stones. Because no one is holy. Jesus Christ accepted everyone, unlike what we have these days discrimination everywhere even in churches.

I am not like people as yourself! You can go hug transformer if it pains u

And For the last time, stop clicking on my mentions. I no send you work!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Abraham On Vacation At Family House In Ibadan / OAP Destiny Amaka Flashes Her Camel Toe In Gym Sweatpants (18+ Photos) / Joseph Anita Shares Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.