Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video (1987 Views)

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) / Ooni Of Ife & Crew Attends His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church 7th Anniversary. / Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by nairafame(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2018
The Ooni of Ife has been caught on camera attending his new Queen, Prophetess Naomi's church recently.

Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, has accompanied his wife, Prophetess Naomi, to church.

The respected monarch followed his wife to the 7th year thanksgiving anniversary of her church, En-Heralds ministry yesterday.

The service took place in Akure, Ondo state.

The Queen looked regal in her blue and white ensemble, a clear difference from the Ooni's former wife, Olori Wuraola who was always wearing white while their marriage lasted.

See more photos and videos of the king with his queen at the service below:
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/ooni-of-ife-spotted-attending-his-wife.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by chiefolododo(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Long live the Queen
Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by decatalyst(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2018
I don't expect less.

She is such a beauty cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by nairafame(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Finally, the gods have made their way into the church.

Trust me, it has happened.

If you do not believe me, then ask yourself. Why do Yorubas call kings "Igbakeji Oosa" meaning the second i command to the gods.

Again, I repeat. The gods have made their way to the church. If you know, you know.

Meanwhile, if you are a story lover, I found this interesting.

Download My Big Girl Dream on Okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_big_girl_dream/19808

Or read on the author's blog: http://imayendsoonblog..com/2018/08/my-big-girl-dream-book-by-i-may-end-soon_31.html
Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by chuksville(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2018
The lady fine sha... She has Deeper Life face and Christ Embassy body... If you know you know!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by segebase(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2018
imam to preach in church soon
Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by IamD18: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ndia kwenu anyi ka anyi nu nti.

Mgbe obula ha n'akoeri hoelori of hife.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Spotted Attending His Wife, Prophetess Naomi's Church. Pics & Video by nairafamedotcom: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
segebase:
imam to preach in church soon

grin

(1) (Reply)

Kentucky Man Sues Himself And Wins, Gets $300,000 / The Jesus Christ Matrix: Attack Of The Crossdressers / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The 'smell Nice' Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.