Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

PMB: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (227 Views)

Kamala Haris To PMB "I Have Always Wanted To Meet You" / PMB: I Want Nigeria To Be Counted Among Countries...that Fight Corruption / PMB: I Am Sorry. It Was A Mistake That Can Be Easily Corrected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMB: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Hakiim: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Having just a few minutes ago sworn on the Holy Book, I intend to keep my oath and serve as President to all Nigerians.

I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

A few people have privately voiced fears that on coming back to office I shall go after them. These fears are groundless. There will be no paying off old scores. The past is prologue.

Our neighbours in the Sub-region and our African brethenen should rest assured that Nigeria under our administration will be ready to play any leadership role that Africa expects of it. Here I would like to thank the governments and people of Cameroon, Chad and Niger for committing their armed forces to fight Boko Haram in Nigeria.

I also wish to assure the wider international community of our readiness to cooperate and help to combat threats of cross-border terrorism, sea piracy, refugees and boat people, financial crime, cyber crime, climate change, the spread of communicable diseases and other challenges of the 21st century.

At home we face enormous challenges. Insecurity, pervasive corruption, the hitherto unending and seemingly impossible fuel and power shortages are the immediate concerns. We are going to tackle them head on. Nigerians will not regret that they have entrusted national responsibility to us. We must not succumb to hopelessness and defeatism. We can fix our problems.
Re: PMB: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by GoodofNaija: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Now we know He belongs to the Herdsmen & BH cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Suspend One-month-old Strike / The Only Way Nigeria Can Move Forward / I'm Still In PDP Ekweremadu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.