Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Only Way Nigeria Can Move Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way Nigeria Can Move Forward (224 Views)

Opinion:#endsars Panel-why Nigeria Will Not Move Forward With This Thinking / How Nigeria Can Avoid Another Malabu Scandal By Dondekojo / Senator Jang: Nigeria Can Only Be Restructured When I'm President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Nigeria Can Move Forward by iynoble(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Excerpts from Ayokunle Awosoga:

We only have one BASIC problem in Nigeria. The problem is “Rule of Law”. All other problems are resultant effects of the basic problem. Until the basic problem is fixed, Nigeria �� is going nowhere (it’s not a curse).

Elections are fast-approaching-

In the midst of confusion about who is right to “Lead Us”, individual’s ideas and promises by folks clamouring for offices will be similar.

How do you know who to pick?

Answer: VALUES (ETHICS)

A value system is meant to be that driving force for those ideas and promises.

One fundamental theory I formulated is to imagine your house being infested by rats, you have 3 options:
1. Proactively kill these rats
2. Set a trap
3. Live with it
While the first 2 options can be productive, the 3rd option is definitely counterproductive. In Nigeria, we’ve been doing option 3 (wallowing in our mediocre). If we are scared to do number 1, then the best option is number 2.

What is just required for number 2 is to elect the people with the right values in offices.

Our mission is to build a New Nigeria not just to win elections and 2019 is definitely not the bus stop. I can assure you that 2019 will actually begin this process with or without Political Offices. Israel did not get to the Promised Land in 1 day.

I dream of a time when generations to come will sing “The labor of our heroes past shall never be in vain” with a difference.

So the message is not just “Get your PVC”, it’s to make an “Informed Decision”. We need to sensitize every nook and cranny of this great country.

Remember, it’s only a SLAVE that doesn’t have a CHOICE

Therefore;

-Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, while others might free the body, none but ourselves can only free the mind. -Marcus Garvey.

Cheers� to a New Nigeria that will soon unfold.

-I pledge to Nigeria �� my country...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Still In PDP Ekweremadu Cries Out / Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail / PDP Debunks Rumors Of Ekweremadu's Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.