Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! (4724 Views)

Sold:08 Upgraded To 012 Toyota Highlander For N6m / Toks 2002 Iveco Rigid Truck For N6m / Clean Title White Toks 2015 Toyota Corolla Le For N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Mfexy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
It's a 2017 Honda Accord Sport! Foreign used!Duty paid! WhatsApp +2348061577021 if interested. Location is Ikeja,Lagos.Don't miss it!!!

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Cosplay: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mfexy:
It's a 2017 Honda Accord Sport! Foreign used! Accident free ! Duty paid!

12 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by gratefulheart(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
You said it's accident free but the front bumper and back tyre saying something different.

7 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Accident free indeed.
With such dishonesty how are we sure customs duty has been paid?

8 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by servercodes001: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dantedasz:
Accident free indeed.

The first is black and the wrecked one is dark ash, someone's Just trying to obstruct his market there's nothing similar between the two cars save they're both honda and the same year
Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
servercodes001:

The first is black and the wrecked one is dark ash, someone's Just trying to obstruct his market there's nothing similar between the two cars save they're both honda and the same year

Then he should provide the VIN for the first vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by servercodes001: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

Are u buying?
Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
servercodes001:

Are u buying?

This is hilarious.
Carry on your charade of alternates.

13 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by tropaz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

You be devil behind the twins..
Esu leyin ibeji

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by SarakiBukola: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cosplay strikes again!

One of my favourite folks on Nairaland grin

13 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
tropaz:

You be devil behind the twins..
Esu leyin ibeji

I think what you mean to say is devil's advocate.
No problem. Keep up the charade or just post the bleeding VIN!

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by ejembi28(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Op you see your life .

You don't use false informations to promote sale on nairaland auto section

Now na you go abandon this thread by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dantedasz:
Accident free indeed.

Definitely wasn't paid

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Readonee35L(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dantedasz:
Accident free indeed.
greyham:

Definitely wasn't paid

With all the sallaum stamp and all the things on the body indicating the car was lagos cleared.
Its not cool claiming what you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by thebigkendo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
servercodes001:

All dis politics and celebrity section people weh miss road to autos

5 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Readonee35L:

With all the sallaum stamp and all the things on the body indicating the car was lagos cleared.
Its not cool claiming what you dont know.

It is obvious you know nought about activities in the Nigerian ports.
I am sure you might have heard of "machined outside" entries and documents which is a process whereby no customs duty is paid but documents are forged in Oluwole style and the vehicles/containers are then smuggled out of the ports with connivance of security agents/NPA staffers/shipping company officials and crooked customs agents.
Secondly there is the method called "flying" of vehicles in which no documents are provided and the vehicle is fraudulently smuggled out of the port gates and fake documents are later procured for the vehicle in Oluwole or at Nnewi buildings.
Please do not talk about what you don't know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by servercodes001: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
thebigkendo:

All dis politics and celebrity section people weh miss road to autos
Wettin u mean?
Clarification required
Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Readonee35L(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dantedasz:

It is obvious you know nought about activities in the Nigerian ports.
I am sure you might have heard of "machined outside" entries and documents which is a process whereby no customs duty is paid but documents are forged in Oluwole style and the vehicles/containers are then smuggled out of the ports with connivance of security agents/NPA staffers/shipping company officials and crooked customs agents.
Secondly there is the method called "flying" of vehicles in which no documents are provided and the vehicle is fraudulently smuggled out of the port gates and fake documents are later procured for the vehicle in Oluwole or at Nnewi buildings.
Please do not talk about what you don't know.
This vehicle has duty.
If you dunno you keep mute.
No be this kind motor them they runs, not worth the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by numen(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is very simple. A good number of us do VIN search/query before we purchase. Nigerians are more enlightened now.

If this is truly a flash sale, please provide the VIN let's know whether we're making moves or not.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Readonee35L:

This vehicle has duty.
If you dunno you keep mute.
No be this kind motor them they runs, not worth the stress.

I now conclude you know nought about activities in the ports.Criminals fly ordinary Golf cars out of the port not to talk of this car.Do you think people fraudulently evading duty fly only one car? This is a syndicate.Stick to selling cars please. Stick to being a middle man please.
How do you know the vehicle paid duty since you are not the owner of the thread or are you using various alternates?
The OP has been found to be dishonest with his advert,how do we know if duty was paid on the vehicle?

5 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Readonee35L(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dantedasz:

I now conclude you know nought about activities in the ports. Stick to selling cars please. Stick to being a middle man please.
How do you know the vehicle paid duty since you are not the owner of the thread or are you using various alternates?
The OP has been found to be dishonest with his advert,how do we know if duty was paid on the vehicle?
Go to bed mr man.
If you hear things from people that are ahead of you always ask for clairty before you rant them .
As a slowpoke you think I'm a middle man lol grin .

What you know and what you'd know in the future about Autos & importation is a thing of the past for me .
Na motor way the duty no pass 2.6 tops na him them one they carry turn turn tincan port lmao grin .
If coded peeps read your post na laugh them go laugh

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Readonee35L:

Go to bed mr man.
If you hear things from people that are ahead of you always ask for clairty before you rant them .
As a slowpoke you think I'm a middle man lol grin .

What you know and what you'd know in the future about Autos & importation is a thing of the past for me .
Na motor way the duty no pass 2.2 them one they carry turn turn tincan port lmao grin .
If coded peeps read your post na laugh them go laugh

My friend please learn to be civil. This is an anonymous forum and you do not know what each member does for a living. The way you are defending this duty I am beginning to have strange feelings about the duty of all the vehicles you have been advertising here. If I recall correctly you are not adverse to being extremely dishonest with your adverts of vehicles you have advertised here. You have been exposed several times on these boards. I would advise any one who has bought a vehicle from you in the past to visit the Customs processing centre of any port to confirm the validity and genuineness of the documents accompanying such vehicles.

5 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Readonee35L(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dantedasz:

My friend please learn to be civil. This is an anonymous forum and you do not know what each member does for a living. The way you are defending this duty I am beginning to have strange feelings about the duty of all the vehicles you have been advertising here. If I recall correctly you are not adverse to being extremely dishonest with your adverts of vehicles you have advertised here. You have been exposed several times on these boards. I would advise any one who has bought a vehicle from you in the past to visit the Customs processing centre of any port to confirm the validity and genuineness of the documents accompanying such vehicles.
If we are to find who is dishonest it should be you. Because you claim to know the illegal things in the port. You claim to know what they do in oluwole style.
You should be queried from where you got your source.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by thebigkendo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dantedasz:

Oga please go and continue your arguments about Buhari, APC & wizkid..
You have no point here.. Have you seen the custom documentation of the car? How do you know duty was not paid?

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by asamwababy: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dantete Abeg no be this kind motor then dey put for pocket commot for tin can.

Dont you see the velar,LX and phantom customs dey always seize.

Abeg where your shop for Oluwole.

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:48am On Oct 25, 2018
thebigkendo:

Oga please go and continue your arguments about Buhari, APC & wizkid..
You have no point here.. Have you seen the custom documentation of the car? How do you know duty was not paid?

Oga,
Do not tell me what to do on a public forum. The right you have to comment here is the same right I have.
I insist once again that some one who is fraudulent in a small thing such as an advert can equally be fraudulent in big things.
Except the owner of this vehicle publishes the customs entry C number on the advert you can not categorically confirm payment of duty here please .

Finally my sincere advise to you is to face the message and leave the messenger. I am not the kind of poster you can bully out of here.

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:51am On Oct 25, 2018
asamwababy:
Dantete Abeg no be this kind motor then dey put for pocket commot for tin can.

Dont you see the velar,LX and phantom customs dey always seize.

Abeg where your shop for Oluwole.

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by obi58: 3:55am On Oct 25, 2018
In other news... Where is the seller? He has suddenly gone silent. Perhaps he is searching for the vin

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:59am On Oct 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

If we are to find who is dishonest it should be you. Because you claim to know the illegal things in the port. You claim to know what they do in oluwole style.
You should be queried from where you got your source.
grin

I repeat any one who bought a vehicle from you recently should check the validation of those documents at any Customs processing centre.
I can not understand the anger and bitterness at my comments if this activity is not taking place
To have peace of mind,any body buying a vehicle should check the c number of the customs documents at any Customs processing centre.
A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by numen(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2018
obi58:
In other news... Where is the seller? He has suddenly gone silent. Perhaps he is searching for the vin

The thing tire me. The car sharp but without VIN, I can't even look at it talk of consideration. If I don't get VIN today, then this sale is highly and extremely suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by numen(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Dantedasz:

Oga,
Do not tell me what to do on a public forum. The right you have to comment here is the same right I have.
I insist once again that some one who is fraudulent in a small thing such as an advert can equally be fraudulent in big things.
Except the owner of this vehicle publishes the customs entry C number on the advert you can not categorically confirm payment of duty here please .

Finally my sincere advise to you is to face the message and leave the messenger. I am not the kind of poster you can bully out of here.

I stand by you bro.

I've been in sales for over 10 years and anytime a seller is not willing to divulge pertinent info to potential buyers there's something fishy brooding.

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Readonee35L(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2018
Dantedasz:

I repeat any one who bought a vehicle from you recently should check the validation of those documents at any Customs processing centre.
I can not understand the anger and bitterness at my comments if this activity is not taking place
To have peace of mind,any body buying a vehicle should check the c number of the customs documents at any Customs processing centre.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Porsche Cayenne In Lagos, Nigeria ₦8.5m Brand New Tear Rubber / Hyundai Tucson 2008 4WD Used... 850k / Tokunbo 2001 Mazda Tribute Jeep(usa Spec) For Just N550k Pls Read! No Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.