Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" (32608 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts / Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ManirBK: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
BY FREDRICK NWABU

I just watched a video of “Nnamdi Kanu in Israel”. And truly, it was him. In the video, he stands before the Wailing Wall, “wailing”; a voice in the background spits platitudes as the “supreme leader” prays. He then terminates his ritual and turns to the camera to affirm his “invincibility”.

Choreographic marvel!

But many young Igbo lives were lost because of Kanu. When he was incarcerated in Nigeria, young, impressionable men and women staked out relentless protests across the south-east for his sake. Some of them died in the struggle.

When Kanu effectuated an insurrection in Abia state after his release from prison, many young men paid with their lives - all for his “ego agitation”. Operation Python Dance was launched in the south-east because of him. No doubt, the operation led to the loss of some innocent lives and property.

But where was Kanu in all of these? He was in a safe place; totally unscathed.

Obviously, there is an umbilicus of cowardice connecting the late Emeka Ojukwu with Kanu.

Ojukwu started a war unprepared. Besides other genuine reasons for his action, ego took the better part of his thinking. More than a million Igbo sons and daughters died in the war; most of them of starvation. But Ojukwu and his family were not hungry. He fled the country with his family afterwards to Ivory Coast, far away from the death and destruction in the land he gambled to “liberate” from Nigeria.

I doubt if Ojukwu suffered any loss in the war.

Kanu has taken the same path. After many deaths resulting from his agitation, he flees to Israel. He is safe. And home and dry.

“Aspiring” revolutionaries or liberators must be sincere to their struggle. They must be ready to go the whole hog. Che Guevara died in the struggle to free Bolivia from anti-progressive forces. He had teamed up with Fidel Castro to oust the corrupt government of Fulgencio Batista before the Bolivian quest. But even after breasting victory in Cuba, he was not sated. He dreamt of liberating all of South-America from capitalist vultures. However, he died in the pursuit of that “glory”.

There is just something revolting about people who lead other people to battle only to flee to safety in the heat of it.

And by the way, why is Kanu revealing himself now, a few months to the general election?

I do not know though. But I am suspicious of that bolt out of the blue.

Fredrick is a media personality.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/19/nnamdi-kanu-ojukwu-who-fled-country-after-causing-many-deaths-fredrick-nwabufo

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ManirBK: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abiola fight for freedom during military rigim he fight it to death. Nnamdi Kanu can not fight during civilian regim. He see Just 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death. Their new topic now is Atikulated. Mumu Ipob.

442 Likes 48 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ManirBK: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
I thought Nnamdi Kanu has gone to Abuja to bring Buhari's head to Onitsha as he had promised. So, all na mouth! Coward.

285 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ManirBK: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
KANU who have never tasted war b4,just a little riot he ran to Jerusalem and left mumu followers die in the hands of Nigerian soldiers.
# think and build life for ur kids, KANU kids are all in abroad!

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by fulanimafia: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
That is not Nnamdi Kanu...is that one still alive?

That is Jibrin Kanu from Sudan...

BMC trying so hard to distract us from Atiku/Obi...

We must Atikulate all the way...Kanu is a scam.

156 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by fulanimafia: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
I thought Nnamdi Kanu has gone to Abuja to bring Buhari's head to Onitsha as he had promised. So, all na mouth! Coward.

We have been telling them Cownu is a cheap fraud since 2015, now they are starting to see it.

When he starts his no referendum, no election when we are atikulating, those Igbos eyes will finally be cleared...

Or will Cownu line up behind Fulani ticket if he's truly alive? Time will tell cool

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ManirBK: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
fulanimafia:

We have been telling them Cownu is a cheap fraud since 2015, now they are starting to see it.

When he starts his no referendum, no election when we are atikulating, those Igbos eyes will finally be cleared...

Or will Cownu line up behind Fulani ticket if he's truly alive? Time will tell cool
I have never seen any of them that stood for their people rather Nnamdi Kanu repeated what ojokwu did . He ran away after much blood was shed .. That's why I so much respect Ken Sari Wiwa . A hero and evergreen warrior that stood in every ramifications to stand for the ogoni people . That is the kind of Man any one fighting for his people should emulate .

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by fulanimafia: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
I have never seen any of them that stood for their people rather Nnamdi Kanu repeated what ojokwu did . He ran away after much blood was shed .. That's why I so much respect Ken Sari Wiwa . A hero and evergreen warrior that stood in every ramifications to stand for the ogoni people . That is the kind of Man any one fighting for his people should emulate .

No I don't believe that Cownu ran away.

He was crushed by the python and has been lifeless for the past 11 months.

All these are BMC tricks to divide the Atiku/obi movement. They want 'no referendum, no election' to stand angry

Ojukwu sha was a certified coward.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Bannylove13: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Heard awolowo took rat poison to avoid being arrested bybhis Jrs..

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Bannylove13: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
And afonja sold his people to the fulanis..

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Bannylove13: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
fulanimafia:

No I don't believe that Cownu ran away.

He was crushed by the python and has been lifeless for the past 11 months.

All these are BMC tricks to divide the Atiku/obi movement. They want 'no referendum, no election' to stand angry

Ojukwu sha was a certified coward.

Guess the coward was a sophisticated slowpoke who choose to dine with rats

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Gabriel004: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Abiola fight for freedom during military rigim he fight it to death. Nnamdi Kanu can not fight during civilian regim. He see Just 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death. There new topic now is Atikulated. Mumu Ipob.
And abiola was just a civilian then. He fault and never ran.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Gabriel004: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
And afonja sold his people to the fulanis..
Just as yiu are atikulating. Kanu don suffer.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Gabriel004: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
fulanimafia:
That is not Nnamdi Kanu...is that one still alive?

That is Jibrin Kanu from Sudan...

BMC trying so hard to distract us from Atiku/Obi...

We must Atikulate all the way...Kanu is a scam.
grin

17 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Bannylove13: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gabriel004:
Just as yiu are atikulating. Kanu don suffer.

Kanu can't stop atikulation

We knows it's propaganda from the stable of BMC..

We're not losing sleep.

How's awo today..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Gabriel004: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
Heard awolowo took rat poison to avoid being arrested bybhis Jrs..
Atleast, he did not run away after wasting his people. He sacrificed himself like ken saro wiwa. That is definition of true heroes.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Pekele007: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gabriel004:
Atleast, he did not run away after wasting his people. He sacrificed himself like ken saro wiwa. That is definition of true heroes.
But he killed himself and ran away to the great beyond grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Roger3D(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi kanu the coward resurfaced at this point in anticipation of the defeat of the Atuku/Obi ticket in next year's polls. Afterall, the IPOB miscreants need to fall back on their 'Biafra or death' default settings once that happens. Come are ibos this daft?

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by SingleWahala(f): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin..... Ojukwu own better pass dis one

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by SingleWahala(f): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
cool

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by sirabu: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
N.kanu: I will go back to Nigeria when PMB is voted out
BBC: won't that be seen as cowardice ?.
N.Kanu: Abiola died in prison who him EPP ?
BBC: don't be ridiculous kanuu, what of the no referendum no election calls by you.
Kanu: I am consorting yaweh, I am into 6 months fasting & seclusion.
BBC: it means you won't be around for election
Kanu: did you interview prophet Moses like this ?, BBC
BBC: it seems you have lost interest in politics.
Kanu: yeye people, where were you during Python dance 1 & 2.
BBC: we where in London, reporting news
Kanu: when recruit soldier boy made me do 15, frog jumps without resting, where were you, news mongers
BBC: do you mean its because of simple frog jumps you fled ?
Kanu: frog jump is common, please do 3 for me
BBC: it seems this guy is crazy, another Ojukwu stunt.
Kanu: let Peter obi & atiku do frog jump small, that Jubril spiritual pass Buhari, very soon Atiku will join Fayose in Efcc net.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Tomitohoimo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
where?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by TheAngry1: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
fact

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
One thing some of these people who die for a wrong cause is that they fail to understand that with or without you, life goes on! One more thing is that these individuals they die for are the last to truly die for the cause!
For example, Shekau (boko haram), keeps resurrecting
Oshiomole( during the labour union days) im sure some of his comrades died for Labour cause
Ojukwu lived on even after the war he championed which killed millions of his people!
....and now, the infamous Jewish 'god' Kanu. He ran when people had died for his cause. Now enjoying some low key life in Europe! Anuofia. Ubanka omo Ale!

just see the killer who knows what he's doing

I don't reply mentions, so don't bother!

Drabeey was HERE

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Ayoswit(f): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Runaway soldier grin, he acted like a coward though.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thread by a Zombie, and for the zombies grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by DSoj(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
He's a Chicken.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Lordofthewest(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biafuro cowards always flee when fire starts to rain down, I'm not suprised this scammer is probably broke looking for money after spending all dumb flatnoids hard earned money in Ghana..No lefelendum No Erection, Haaaa Atiku you're in soup the lord of biafuro caliphate is back to claim his throne

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Abiola fight for freedom during military rigim he fight it to death. Nnamdi Kanu can not fight during civilian regim. He see Just 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death. There new topic now is Atikulated. Mumu Ipob.
Abiola fought for freedom or he fought for his mandate?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.