Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" (32637 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts / Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Deepfreezer(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
The kind of hate comments against the Igbos on this thread is alarming.
One begins to wonder what are the sins of the people of South East.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ManirBK: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
jaxxy:

I don’t know wats wrong with u guys honestly. This is the problem of the black mans way of thinking. Sm1 carriied out a non violent protest/agitation yet u went into full army intervention in the disguise of a routine training. Now u Come here to say he he could not fight and he left people dead and fled? Was it a war? The people that died in a sane country, the government will have those killers arrested bt this is obvious not a sane or civil country
The govt of nigeria declared kanu a terrorist whats your recommendation on that?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Diso60090(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
Heard awolowo took rat poison to avoid being arrested bybhis Jrs..

This boi nor use laugh kill Me �
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by tommykiwi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Abiola fight for freedom during military rigim he fight it to death. Nnamdi Kanu can not fight during civilian regim. He see Just 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death. Their new topic now is Atikulated. Mumu Ipob.
please work on your grammars!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Seun360:

No.

He went for reinforcement.

Scheduled a meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu that will hold Next Week.
benjamin Netanyahu ko Benjamin Mendy ni.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by MightySparrow: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
NameUserNo:
Abipla fought for freedom or he fought for his mandate?
Both
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Bannylove13: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Diso60090:

This boi nor use laugh kill Me �
Bros this guys are mean..

Follow them up mean mean.. cool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by skillz111(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
And I use to think igbo have sense.

8 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
Even if it was so that Awolowo took rat poison to avoid arrest, is it not better? He died alone and left a lot of fortune for his people, but in the case of Ojukwu, instead of him to die alone, he ran away why millions of his people died. KANU did the same, instead of him to die alone, he followed backdoor ran and escaped, even before Python danced to his room and left many people died. Ojukwu did not lost, he was pardoned and even paid after many years. His family that are still enjoy him now even while he died by electing and voting them into political offices while many people and families who could have turned great in live were killed. After Kanu enjoyed his holiday and leave, he is here again to be talking on radio while brainless will be dying for him practically in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Iamgrey5(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin cheesy
Hell no!
we are fucking calculating or Articulating cheesy
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by ihatecorruption: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
AtikuLATE
ObiTUARY grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nelly613: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmmm who do i believe...?

The British Council RECRUITMENT - NGN 340,331 Gross Monthly Salary

Purchase to Pay Officer at British Council Nigeria - Purchase to Pay Officer in Abuja, Lagos. Purchase to Pay Officer job vacancy at The British Council. Kindly read up the requirement before applying

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Purchase to Pay Officer
Locations: Abuja or Lagos
Role Type: Advisory, Policy & Expertise
Pay Band: PB 4 – H
Duration: Indefinite contract
Reports to: Facilities manager

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Umueme: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
salford1:

He needs more money after the government paid him off. Now Atiku would need to settle him as well.

Lol....
But doesnt anyone ask how he left the country and even went to Isreal on pilgrimage all with his intl. papers under consification by the FG?
I believe someting is amiss here.....

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by blowjob: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Their hate and fear is disturbing and real....look at how the Yoruba folks are masturbating herw

It's a shame
GUY, NOBODY DEY MASTURBATE, IS JUST THAT, UNA COWARD WAY OF LIFE, DEY DISGUSTING. grin ;COWARDS..

11 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by chernest2002: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Op for calling ojukwu who fought the world a coward makes me believe you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by blowjob: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

This guy is an ignoramus . The federal government of Nigeria is killing unarmed youths and he is blaming Kanu. Is it the job of the federal government to go and shoot down unarmed youths? Has the federal government killed even one single armed killer Herdsman? But it is the IPOB youths who have no guns, never killed anybody and has agitated largely peaceful that the federal government should go and kill. Why cant even question why the government should kill unarmed people, he is calling Kanu

Those came out did not come out for Kanu, they came out because of their belief in self determination and freedom. It is the right of everybody to protest, it is called freedom of expression. Instead of this ignoramus to question why his government is killing people for exercising a right given to them under the law, he is busy blaming Kanu for killings conducted by his government

Insurrection is defind as the "violent uprising of a group of people against government". Did IPOB ever rise up violently against the government of Nigeria before python dance? They never did that. What was the essence of python dance then? There are armed Niger delta militants holding communities in the SS hostage, there are armed killer Herdsmen slaughtering people all over the the middle belt, there is Boko Haram in the North East and other armed gangs in the North West. But the Government of Buhari decided that the main problem was the South East where nobody was armed and nobody being killed. What a joke.

Kanu and Ojukwu stood up for something in a country where everybody else has given up to Hausa/ Fulani slavery
BLA BLA BLA...GOD BLESS PMB...

9 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Terrorist Afonjas who wished him death have been put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by 1metre: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
KANU who have never tasted war b4,just a little riot he ran to Jerusalem and left mumu followers die in the hands of Nigerian soldier.# think and build life for ur kids, KANU kids are all in abroad!
don't u see it like nnamdi kanu raised the dead biafra consciousness in the mind of the Igbos? An average Igbo man is aware that there was a biafra war that claimed the lives of many of their brothers n sisters becos of agitation for freedom. Nnamdi kanu remind them to be 'home conscious'

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
But why are these people so sad and depressed with the sudden appearance of their God?

Why?

Nonsense. angry
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mouth Gig:
GUY, NOBODY DEY MASTURBATE, IS JUST THAT, UNA COWARD WAY OF LIFE, DEY DISGUSTING. grin ;COWARDS..

Have anyone in the entire AFONJA TERRORISTS wasteland ever made an. attempt to give Nigeria heat before?

One of you should atleast make noise let's clap for him otherwise you're all foolish and disgustingly stupid and useless to the existence of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
but he didnt cause the death of anyone, unlike your cownu and ojukwu, who caused the death of innocent but myopic igbos and ran away by abandoning them,so the difference is clear, deal with it

7 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
it is their choice... they chose to die for him.... what abt u?! Can anybody give his life for u for writing dis?!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by SirBunky85(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
fulanimafia:
That is not Nnamdi Kanu...is that one still alive?

That is Jibrin Kanu from Sudan...

BMC trying so hard to distract us from Atiku/Obi...

We must Atikulate all the way...Kanu is a scam.
lol.sarcasm of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by blowjob: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

Have anyone in the entire AFONJA TERRORISTS wasteland ever made an. attempt to give Nigeria heat before?

One of you should atleast make noise let's clap for him otherwise you're all foolish and disgustingly stupid and useless to the existence of Nigeria.
because OF UNA GREED, U PEOPLE WILL FOREVER SUFFER.. grin..GREEDY AND SELLOUT COWARDS.... grin..CRY ME A RIVER... grin

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by hardbody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
ManirBK:
I have never seen any of them that stood for their people rather Nnamdi Kanu repeated what ojokwu did . He ran away after much blood was shed .. That's why I so much respect Ken Sari Wiwa . A hero and evergreen warrior that stood in every ramifications to stand for the ogoni people . That is the kind of Man any one fighting for his people should emulate .

Ken was so dull he fought against what ojukwu saw years back, when he was caught up, he was still not smart enough to extricate himself. What has happened to mossop and the struggle. The smart punch, prance and duck. The fool walks into a sucker punch. If you know you know.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by Komu1048(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
As a full blooded Igbo from nnewi. Me and my blodas from the yeast will continue to lick Atiku balls because he will create an empire for looters. And that is what we do we spoil peoples land and call it bizness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by GoldHorse(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with running to so you can live to fight another day.

What I find disgusting in Kanu's case is that he ran but spread news that he was captured and killed by the government so he could stir up sentiments and riot and disruption of the peace of the country. This is what's bad about his own case.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by clemzo101(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Op should post the video here
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" by omojesu202(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

it's possible, at least he is still better than someone that ran away leaving his followers to swim inside potopoto before being killed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhaji Mukaila Lamidi (Auxiliary) Arrested By DSS In Ibadan / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.