Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari (1569 Views)

Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by BAZETU12: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Forgive me, I am madly in support of President Muhammedu Buhari's second term bid because I'm a Cross Riverian.
In 1999 we gave PDP 100 percent of our votes and lost Bakassi to Cameroon.
In 2007, We gave PDP 100 percent if our votes and lost 76 oil wells to our neighbouring state, Akwa Ibom.
In 2011 we gave PDP 100 percent of our votes and lost the bid to reclaim Bakassi.
That is, in 16 years, we gainwd only the Minister of Environment ( less than three years);
Justice Minister (less than a year, I stand to be corrected); Power ( less than a year);
Culture (less than a year).
But in 2014, we denied the APC use of stadium and The Cultural center for their campaigns;
and a Head Teacher of a primary school gave them their small open watering field.
In 2015 we gave him a paltry 5 percent of our votes and benefitted this much:
1. A Minister of Niger Delta.
2. The Chairman of NDDC.
3. The Special Adviser on Prosecution
4. The Head of Service to the Federation.
5. Chief Justice of the Federation
6. Auditor General of Nigeria.
7. Chief of Naval Staff
8. Chairman of The Lottery Commission
9. Over 20 chairmen and members of federal Universities and polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria.
10. Our only federal road that was a Death trap rehabilitated.
11. Our state headquarters linked in the recent map of rail way.
12. Thousands of our unemployed sons daughters benefiting from Npower program and our primary school pupils who can't afford Snacks to school are now been fed daily etc.
The God that I worship and posterity won't forgive me if I don't reciprocate this kind gesture.
Thanks so much.
- Fred Asuquo

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by rottennaija(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
BAZETU12:
Forgive me, I am madly in support of President Muhammedu Buhari's second term bid because I'm a Cross Riverian.
In 2007, We gave PDP 100 percent if our votes and lost 76 oil wells to our neighbouring state, Akwa Ibom.
In 2011 we gave PDP 100 percent of our votes and lost the bid to reclaim Bakassi.
That is, in 16 years, we gainwd only the Minister of Environment ( less than three years);
Justice Minister (less than a year, I stand to be corrected); Power ( less than a year);
But in 2014, we denied the APC use of stadium and The Cultural center for their campaigns;
and a Head Teacher of a primary school gave them their small open watering field.
2. The Chairman of NDDC.
7. Chief of Naval Staff
9. Over 20 chairmen and members of federal Universities and polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria.
12. Thousands of our unemployed sons daughters benefiting from Npower program and our primary school pupils who can't afford Snacks to school are now been fed daily etc.
The God that I worship and posterity won't forgive me if I don't reciprocate this kind gesture.
Thanks so much.
- Fred Asuquo

Congratulations, you are now born again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by mycar: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is the real madness,
You failed to add multiple exchange rate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Does this make sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Bannylove13: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Madly a.tikulating.

Only zombies identify with Dullard grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Joevics(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Of you are. Only someone who is mad will support Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by senatordave1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
Madly a.tikulating.

Only zombies identify with Dullard grin
It does to us cross riverians.we have gained more from buhari than under pdp since 1999.we will give him 25% votes next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Montanaice(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Because they gave you money you betrayed your generation it is well
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by senatordave1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Joevics:
A lot of cross riverians are.we may not like him but will reciprocate his good gesture vote wise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Joevics:
A lot of cross riverians are.we may not like him but will reciprocate his good gesture vote wise.
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Montanaice:
Because they gave you money you betrayed your generation it is well
What did we gain from pdp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by servercodes001: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
See reasonable people

3 Likes

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hehehehehe, 2019 on my mind mhen
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
We agree you're "mad" about something fo sure

1 Like

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Because you are madly in love with poverty and bondage. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
senatordave1:

It does to us cross riverians.we have gained more from buhari than under pdp since 1999.we will give him 25% votes next year

Yesterday you were a middlebeltan, the other you were from christian borno. I'm sure you are going to be a libyan by tommorow.

Abokirudeen wey dey deceive him empty almajiri skull. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by SarkinYarki: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Shut up your are no any Cross riverian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Jax1: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Animal in human skinnnn

1 Like

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Another mad zombie on the loose...

You are busy mentioning people from Cross River that got positions in this pathetic government. You forgot that the unemployment and poverty the dullard has brought on Nigerians is also affecting you and your people. If you were employed, you wouldn't be here typing this crap.
When you type another crap next time, stop using the word 'we' because you don't know the mind of others. Speak only for yourself.
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Joevics(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
senatordave1:

A lot of cross riverians are.we may not like him but will reciprocate his good gesture vote wise.
which good gesture are you talking about?
I am from akwa ibom state, mind you. And I was in calabar, just 2 months ago.
So don't lie.

Tell me the good gesture.
is it because of Omoghen?

Please, I would like to know.
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Montanaice(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2018
Don't mind him he's a disgrace for supporting abusive and recession government
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Montanaice(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2018
pdp all the way , no to bad governance of apc we're fed up
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Butterflyleo: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Montanaice:
pdp all the way , no to bad governance of apc we're fed up

grin

PDP 5 naira per post miscreants opening multiple accounts just to troll and make more money from their principal cheesy

Ogbeni use your real moniker and stop acting like a dolt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
In Buhari/Osinbajo we trust

3 Likes

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2018
BAZETU12:
2. The Chairman of NDDC.
7. Chief of Naval Staff
Thanks so much.
- Fred Asuquo

So you are supporting Buhari, not necessarily because he did well, but because he gave your state some appointments?
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by IamAtikulate: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

No be North Central again? I want to be like you ooh!
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by triblehaul1: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2018
NameUserNo:
Does this make sense?

To you Igbos It does not make sense but when Ijerika n Anyim led Ebele's govt all that made sense.
This is the foolishness in the reasoning of every Igbo on NL.

Joevics:

Houseofglam7:
We agree you're "mad" about something fo sure

Says the bigot from the red mud enclave who was nourished from birth with irredeemable hate but claims every other Nigerian hate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Montanaice:
Don't mind him he's a disgrace for supporting abusive and recession government
Must everybody support Atiku?

People have a right to support who they want, I don't know why that is difficult to accept in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2018
triblehaul1:

To you Igbos It does not make sense but when Ijerika n Anyim led Ebele's govt all that made sense.
This is the foolishness in the reasoning of every Igbo on NL.

Says the bigot from the red mud enclave who was nourished from birth with irredeemable hate but claims every other Nigerian hate them.
If i insult you back now, the partial MODs will come here to ban their head. How will someone claim political appointments as an achievement. Use your sense now.
Are you saying we that have only minister of state for health, we should be angry.
How is being chief of Naval staff beneficial to the people of crossriver?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by buhariguy(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
mycar:

This is the real madness,
You failed to add multiple exchange rate.
does that affect a common man in the street of cross river state?
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by buhariguy(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
NameUserNo:

If i insult you back now, the partial MODs will come here to ban their head. How will someone claim political appointments as an achievement. Use your sense now.
Are you saying we that have only minister of state for health, we should be angry.
How is being chief of Naval staff beneficial to the people of crossriver?
is that not the reason, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist insult buhari every seconds ?because he did not appoint their son as chief of army staff or naval staff .
That is why they are insulting buhari for marginalising them.
We in Edo state don't bother about,
Chairman of the party is from the state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon.patrick Obahiagbon Spotted Eating Bread And Mirinda / 2019 Presidential Elections : See What Davido Posted About Atiku / I Am Tired Of Polling Unit Results, See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.