Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari (1626 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And President Xi In China / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by IamAtikulate: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
bishopkay:

The idiot even claims to be from delta too. Confused buhari full zombie
Senatordave1 just because of BMC's cursed 30k you are NC, Cross River, even Delta. When we flush your lord down the toilet you would claim Anambra. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
triblehaul1:

To you Igbos It does not make sense but when Ijerika n Anyim led Ebele's govt all that made sense.
This is the foolishness in the reasoning of every Igbo on NL.

Says the bigot from the red mud enclave who was nourished from birth with irredeemable hate but claims every other Nigerian hate them.
Your stupidity stinks to the high heavens!!!
I'll advise you stop quoting people only to say nonsense.
Like heck I ain't even Nigerian!
Get lost!

1 Like

Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
triblehaul1:

To you Igbos It does not make sense but when Ijerika n Anyim led Ebele's govt all that made sense.
This is the foolishness in the reasoning of every Igbo on NL.

Says the bigot from the red mud enclave who was nourished from birth with irredeemable hate but claims every other Nigerian hate them.

Is that what ur parents living in an abandoned property nourished you from Birth with? did they tell u from the beginning of ur worthless life that igbos were nourished from birth to hate u? that means they nourished u from birth to hate igbos that were also nourished from birth to hate u abi? u are a FOOL.
Re: I Am Madly In Support Of President Muhammedu Buhari by skytouch2(f): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Zombie spotted

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIG MOVE: See What Governors In Igbo States Have Done / Not interested / Villagers Flee As Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.