Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? (781 Views)

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by CilicMarin: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just thinking aloud...I am not sure any ipob youth will be pleased to welcome Nnamdi Kanu, since the vacuum he created has been adequately filled by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and everybody is now atikulated.

What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by princdebola201(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
lols they re in state of confusion now.gringrin
they cant reject the supreme leader namadi kanu . i noticed athiefkulators has gone mute since news of namadi kanu broke out.

8 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by dunkem21(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Not only thinking aloud.. Dream about it and snore on it..

I thought Buhari have the SE on lockdown according to one Kenneth Okonkwo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by CilicMarin: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
dunkem21:
Not only thinking aloud.. Dream about it and snore on it..

I thought Buhari have the SE on lockdown according to one Kenneth Okonkwo cheesy

That is topic for another day. For answer the question. grin

6 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by modath(f): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
There was never any Biafra agenda....

The elites seeing that access to import waivers, waka waka in the corridor of power & general grandstanding came to an end with El No Shoe's ouster came up with that scam...

Nnamdi Kanu is/was just a tool....

5 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by Bannylove13: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by CilicMarin: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

The elites seeing that access to import waivers, waka waka in the corridor of power & general grandstanding came to an end with El No Shoe's ouster came up with that scam...

Well said!

5 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by Bannylove13: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just thinking aloud...I am not sure any ipob youth will be pleased to welcome Nnamdi Kanu, since the vacuum he created has been adequately filled by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and everybody is now atikulated.

What do you think?

We think and believe that APC are playing their last desperate card to divide the Eastern votes ..

Which has failed ..

Kanu propaganda ain't selling..
The federal government should provide kanu ..

APC is jittery scared of Atiku rising profile after all attempt to black mail both him and his vice has failed..

This is their last joker and by Monday..it will be over and out..

While we wait for another silly and stupidly manufactured propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by WhyMoD: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

What do you think?
the right question is why had the SW abandoned the call for restructuring? Is it true that they're hypocrites and Lairs as are being suggested?

1 Like

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
How many threads will zombies open today about Nnamdi kanu...

I no fit laugh grin grin

These people are really having sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by CilicMarin: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
Bannylove13:

We think and believe that APC are playing their last desperate card to divide the Eastern votes ..

Which has failed ..

APC is jittery scared of Atiku rising profile after all attempt to black mail both him and his vice has failed..

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by Bannylove13: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

Biafra is alive ..

That explains why you're using it for propaganda..if not why are you typing ipob now..

You guys have tried much to discredit it..but the spirit is alive ..

Not about Biafra now..
Story for next time..

What we are saying is that..kanu propaganda won't fly..
We understand that the fear of atikunation is so real..
That the Dullard has to call him over to negotiate..

We understand that he said no..to his terms and that explains the last joker of kanu by BMC .

But Nigerians ain't buying the poo..no matter how garnished..

Buhari I moving back to daura with all his zombies to help take care of cows and suck free nunu.

Oga go tell your boss ..

The latest propaganda failed on arrival..
Market no dwy

1 Like

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by RockHard: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
As it stands, ipob youths are in a state of confusion but last last they will gravitate back to dilector because any other dilector is a counterfeit. But I trust the SE elite to fight Kanu to the last drop this time around. This Atiku/Obi project has gone too far for Kanu to just reappear and scatter all their plans to chop Atiku's dollars. They won't take it lying down o. Expect fire for fire o.

4 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by Bannylove13: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Pains everywhere..

You don chop today?

No forget my 200k bet on Atiku winning a state in Northeast.. northwest..

Mouth no go finish you..

1 Like

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ipob is known for fake news. Y shud we believe
Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by dunkem21(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Which has failed ..

Don't mind the propagandists that designed REIPOB and TRIPOB from their laptops undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by SarakiBukola: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
See question!

Of course ! Wawa jews are meant to lick Fulani yansh grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by buhariguy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Terrorist nnamdi kanu was jealous

2 Likes

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by buhariguy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Which has failed ..

see this one,
Who is afraid of criminal,
The electorate got the message of how thief atiku defraud the country, you will see the result of the election.

1 Like

Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yorubast-ards are really in panic mode..
Re: Has Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Overthrown Nnamdi Kanu In Igboland? by CilicMarin: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

P.M Buhari Vs Atiku Who Will You Vote For Coming 2019 Election / My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC / Keyamo Receives N450million From NNPC For Media And Publicity - Leadersng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.