Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (43842 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, has revealed that it would be disastrous if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to field his principal as its candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

Showunmi said Atiku deserved the presidential ticket of the PDP because he had been deeply involved in the Nigeria’s political system and understands the peculiarity of the nation’s democracy very good.

According to him, Atiku had built consensus, and is a nationalist that has the ears of the people, adding that he remained the only person who could give President Buhari a run for his money.

Speaking with Daily Sun on why Nigerians should queue behind Atikun in 2019, Showunmi said, “There are many Nigerians but he has unique political qualities that distinguished him from others. Many of the aspirants cannot generate exciting emotions outside of their zone. Some of them are just looking at presidency like ambition; they cannot articulate what they want to do with the opportunity. Nigeria needs a leader that has a global reputation.

“Atiku is obviously better than other aspirants including the opposition aspirants. He has a bigger vision for Nigeria. None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

” Atiku is the only person that could do that. It will be unwise for PDP to bring an unpopular candidate to challenge the incumbent President. That would be disastrous. He is open to fresh ideas and he believes that all the tribes should bring ideas to the discussion table so we could collectively and extensively discuss and appease all worrying factions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/2019-will-happen-pdp-fails-give-atiku-presidential-ticket-spokesman/amp/

lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...

268 Likes 27 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by eezeribe(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
OK
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin

599 Likes 76 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by yipata: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tell us why we should vote for him, and tell us how how he will handle things differently than buhari apart from restructuring that he has been saying. WHAT CAN HE DO AND WHAT WILL HE DO? U called him ATIKUN in ur write up meaning WE ARE COMPLETE ALREADY, so he doesn't need to join us or add up to our problems.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin

Na the same Atiku ooo

209 Likes 20 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed~Atiku Abubakar

I hope ipob yoots are listening? grin

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by pyxon(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Like thieves in the night, zombies and BMC crew created a topic and want to full this first page with their hateful posts and then push the article to front page but their plan won't work

I'm only here to occupy this space and remind zombies that Buhari will be sent to Daura in 2019.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by pyxon(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

[s]
Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, has revealed that it would be disastrous if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to field his principal as its candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

Showunmi said Atiku deserved the presidential ticket of the PDP because he had been deeply involved in the Nigeria’s political system and understands the peculiarity of the nation’s democracy very good.

According to him, Atiku had built consensus, and is a nationalist that has the ears of the people, adding that he remained the only person who could give President Buhari a run for his money.

Speaking with Daily Sun on why Nigerians should queue behind Atikun in 2019, Showunmi said, “There are many Nigerians but he has unique political qualities that distinguished him from others. Many of the aspirants cannot generate exciting emotions outside of their zone. Some of them are just looking at presidency like ambition; they cannot articulate what they want to do with the opportunity. Nigeria needs a leader that has a global reputation.

“Atiku is obviously better than other aspirants including the opposition aspirants. He has a bigger vision for Nigeria. None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

” Atiku is the only person that could do that. It will be unwise for PDP to bring an unpopular candidate to challenge the incumbent President. That would be disastrous. He is open to fresh ideas and he believes that all the tribes should bring ideas to the discussion table so we could collectively and extensively discuss and appease all worrying factions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/2019-will-happen-pdp-fails-give-atiku-presidential-ticket-spokesman/amp/

lalasticlala

[/s]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by soberdrunk(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy See all their Epic facial expressions cheesy cheesy

1) The guy sitting with the red cap------"Hmmmm!! This man is just saying rubbish, my only problem now is how to return his 100m"

2) The other guy sitting with blue cap-----"Let him just say his rubbish quickly and go because i need to meet with our real candidate"

3) The aide closest to Atiku wearing suit--- "To slap this guy just dey hungry me but i make i behave cos i cant loose this job"

4) Fair guy standing-----"Kai!!! This guy sabi lie sha!! Make i just play along for now........." angry angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by pyxon(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kick out APC/Buhari COME 2019

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Tolexander: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Atiku doesn't have anything to offer than seating on the throne.

We all know that if he isn't given the ticket, he will defect from PDP. That is the usual Atiku anyway.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by limeta(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nah Saraki will do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by spafu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Only Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Only Ghost Fire Consume Them...
Only a useless product of almajiry system will type Only Ghost twice. This is the complete summary of zombism.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Na the same Atiku ooo

You don't mean it grin cheesy

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tolexander:

We all know that if he isn't given the ticket, he will defect from PDP. That us the usual Atiku anyway.

Defect from PDP to where? At what age?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
pyxon:

You and which army

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tolexander:

We all know that if he isn't given the ticket, he will defect from PDP. That is the usual Atiku anyway.

The guy said APC was his last bus stop and said PDP was irredeemable but where is he now?

Atiku don confuse no be today grin

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by yerimastyle(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just give us anything but PMB.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
yerimastyle:

Your Oga, is advising you properly about 2019, and you are here shouting give us anybody..You and who?

Do you think Nigeria election is an Ochanja market election?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by BabaRamota1980: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2018

Deserved
How, by defecting around chasing an elusive victory?

Here is Atiku's sense of entitlement on display. Deserved!! He does not want to compete for the ticket....he wants it handed to him by default.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Unblockable: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
pyxon:

Even your demigod Atiku knows none of the aspirants can challenge Baba come 2019. I've said it and would continue to say it, even if PDP fields Atiku/Kwankwaso/Tambuwal/Saraki/Dankwambo/Lamido/Makarfi, Buhari will still beat them in their respective States.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by pyxon(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lies everywhere
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Okoroawusa: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Atiku can never become Nigeria's President. It is disastrous

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
yerimastyle:

None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.
------------- Atiku Abubakar 2018

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by pyxon(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2018
BMC work for your 30K grin grin

8 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Sirjamo: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2018
Atiku cannot defeat Garba Sehu, talk more of Buhari.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by pyxon(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Watching videos on YouTube while foiling the plans of the evil ones

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Unblockable: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2018
grin cheesy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by blazer2018: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2018
The Commander in Chief of all Political Prostitutes in Nigeria....CCPPN grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by proudevil: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Unblockable:
grin cheesy
thank you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by FarahAideed: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Atiku was worth over 300 million dollars before he ever became vice president .. He had started single handed my funding the Shehu Ysradua political lobby since the early 90s so stop lying

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.