Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

KANU Appearance An Old Video Taken From His Device - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KANU Appearance An Old Video Taken From His Device (433 Views)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KANU Appearance An Old Video Taken From His Device by SarkinYarki: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Today there what seems to be a mischievous hoax footage purportedly showing Mazi Kanu at the wailing wall in Jerusalem.... I strongly suspect that the old footage was retrieved from one of the devices seized from his house the day he was abducted and who ever is in custody of Kanu released the hoax video
Re: KANU Appearance An Old Video Taken From His Device by Kyase(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Today there what seems to be a mischievous hoax footage purportedly showing Mazi Kanu at the wailing wall in Jerusalem.... I strongly suspect that the old footage was retrieved from one of the devices seized from his house the day he was abducted and who ever is in custody of Kanu released the hoax video
No be only released na ejaculate, nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG To Limit The Number Of Children Per Mother / Capital Oil And Gas Ind Ltd. Reacts To Amcon's Publication / INEC Closes Submission Of Nomination Forms For Governorship, State Assembly Elec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.