Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics (2750 Views)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
If anything proves that this man had a dagger in his cloak all along it is this.

Who would have thought that femi fani kayode would not have said something about MNK on his court appearance?

Everyone spoke. Even the man with 2 black dots on his forehead spoke. Enemies spoke. Friends spoke. But traitors who are surely in dread of what could happen if their scheme goes south obviously can't speak.

I will not stereotype, but wow is this a crash course on treachery in Nigeria.

I don't think it is in doubt now that FFK had something to do with MNKs arrest.

Until proven otherwise this is the most sensible explanation of his silence.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
very sad. the mask is off, no way is this not some kind of proof. your observation is spot on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Modernizer:
very sad. the mask is off, no way is this not some kind of proof. your observation is spot on.

I'm very pissed. This guy was always on and on about his friendship with kanu, telling all sorts of stories....

This is the worst kind of human. Pure scum.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
What a disgrace to manhood

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Shameless pig

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
What a disgrace to manhood

grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Modernizer:

grin grin grin cheesy

This is disgusting behaviour. Who knows he has probably even denied his faith for a few grains of APC rice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by helinues: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2021
You people are simply hypocrites. Same FFK that used to be una hero.

We warned you people not to take him seriously but just because he was attacking Apc government in other to get their attention, you saw him as hero.

Btw, why do you people see those who are not aligning with your reasonings as a threat?

Has your remaining hero , Reno say a thing about Kanu's appearance in court?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by paramakina202: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2021
MNK the saviour of Igbos is the most clueless and reckless man that calls himself a freedom fighter.
Reckless and irresponsible in his broadcast and most tactless in real life.
Under five years he was captured twice by a man he claimed he died and was replaced by an impostor.
He lives abroad and yet Buhari captured him more easily than local criminals.
Of course FFK all along was his frenemy but Kanu was too dumb to know that FFK will sell him someday for a plate of food.
I was reliably told it was FFK that introduced Ifeanyi Ejiofor to MNK to be his lawyer,so ffk knows all the secrets of IPOB from A to Z.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Staypositive: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:
MNK the saviour of Igbos is the most clueless and reckless man that calls himself a freedom fighter.
Under five years he was captured twice by a man he claimed he died and was replaced by an impostor.
Of course FFK all along was his frenemy but Kanu was too dumb to know that FFK will sell him someday for a plate of food.
I was reliably told it was FFK that introduced Ifeanyi Ejiofor to MNK to be his lawyer,so ffk knows all the secrets of IPOB from A to Z.

Ma gee

MNK is the reason of your hardship.....
He is the reason why you are jobless.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by DOTian: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2021
newbornmacho:
If anything proves that this man had a dagger in his cloak all along it is this.

Who would have thought that femi fani kayode would not have said something about MNK on his court appearance?

Everyone spoke. Even the man with 2 black dots on his forehead spoke. Enemies spoke. Friends spoke. But traitors who are surely in dread of what could happen if their scheme goes south obviously can't speak.

I will not stereotype, but wow is this a crash course on treachery in Nigeria.

I don't think it is in doubt now that FFK had something to do with MNKs arrest.

Until proven otherwise this is the most sensible explanation of his silence.

I don't blame Kayode. I blame MNK.
He talks about Afonjas and their treacherous ways yet he trusted this man. This man kayode must have something to do with what happened to Kanu. The very moment Dele Momodu stated openly during his interview with Kanu that it was Kayode that knows how to get to Kanu, I knew there was danger. Most igbos need to learn from this. I have related with afonjas for years and I can tell you that the best way to deal with them is to avoid them! None is trustworthy and they can easily change out of raw envy. Kanu stated this many times. Then he dropped his guard and started collaborating with Kayode and Igboho. That's a no no. Those two can easily sell you , collect change and will NEVER have any regrets..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 1:09am On Oct 23, 2021
DOTian:

He talks about Afonjas and their treacherous ways yet he trusted this man. This man kayode must have something to do with what happened to Kanu. The very moment Dele Momodu stated openly during his interview with Kanu that it was Kayode that knows how to get to Kanu, I knew there was danger. Most igbos need to learn from this. I have related with afonjas for years and I can tell you that the best way to deal with them is to avoid them! None is trustworthy and they can easily change out of raw envy. Kanu stated this many times. Then he dropped his guard and started collaborating with Kayode and Igboho. That's a no no. Those two can easily sell you , collect change and will NEVER have any regrets..

It's very sad, and at the same time annoying.

They get angry when stereotypes are used, yet this character seems to stick to them like uncleaned feces on the bottom. Tueh angry

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:

Much as MNK ought to have been more discreet, you have to blame an unreliable and treacherous idiot for his treachery. After all even Jesus was betrayed by judas.

I'm just wondering what kind of human being this useless fool called Kayode is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2021
helinues:

We warned you people not to take him seriously but just because he was attacking Apc government in other to get their attention, you saw him as hero.

Btw, why do you people see those who are not aligning with your reasonings as a threat?

Shut up and blame the traitor for his treachery. Only the useless bastard called FFK should be blamed for backstabbing his friends and not the victim if his treachery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 1:15am On Oct 23, 2021
helinues:

reno is your hero not anyone elses. mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2021
DOTian:

Thus is afonja and alimi all over again...

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Blackfire(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Igbis drugs

Yoruba scammers

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Peter obi..timubu no vacancy in aso rock
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by paramakina202: 1:32am On Oct 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Much as MNK ought to have been more discreet, you have to blame an unreliable and treacherous idiot for his treachery. After all even Jesus was betrayed by judas.

I'm just wondering what kind of human being this useless fool called Kayode is.

I have no single respect for FFK and have absolutely nothing to tell him.
When we warn Igbos in advance to thread with caution they will abuse,curse and call you names because they believe so much in their Supreme as the wisest man on earth yet his mistakes are too numerous and costly.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2021
FFK in 2013 : Igbos cannot be trusted.
FFK in 2013: I am no tribalist in fact I banged the hell out of Ojukwu's wife Bianca before she married.

MNK in 2014: Ojukwu is my hero, he was my mentor.

FFK in 2017: MNK is my friend.
MNK in 2017: FFK is my friend.

Bianca Ojukwu in 2021: PMB should release MNK we Igbos support MNK.

In fact I am tired of politicians and their politicking! angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Premium Times 13th Sept 2013:
Angry Fani-Kayode insists on intimate relationship with Bianca Ojukwu
In the aftermath of the declaration by Bianca Ojukwu, Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, that she was unsatisfied with the apology issued by the former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, the latter has decided to take a belligerent position.

Mr. Fani-Kayode, in a statement by his Personal Assistant, Tosin Emmanuel, said that he welcomes “whatever course of action” Mrs. Ojukwu’s lawyer intends to pursue.

The former minister also said that he would institute his own legal proceedings against the widow of the late Biafran warlord “for her barefaced and malicious lies and consistent claim” that she has never met him.

After claiming, in his controversial piece ‘A Word For Those Who Call Me A Tribalist’ that he had had a “long-standing and intimate relationship” with Mrs. Ojukwu while she was unmarried; Mr. Fani-Kayode Thursday, withdrew the comment.

Mr. Fani-Kayode had also extended his ‘retraction’ to Adaobi Uchegbu and Chioma Anasoh, the two other ladies he mentioned in his article.

But Mrs. Ojukwu, in her response, stated that Mr. Fani-Kayode’s statement “falls far short of an apology and retraction.”

“Whilst it is important to reiterate that Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu has never met Chief Femi Kayode and does not know him in person, it is pertinent to note that the statement issued through Mr Akinola Babatunde Rotimi, falls far short of an apology and retraction of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode’s false and libelous outbursts and is merely a desperate attempt to lend credence to fabrications, which he seeks to present as reality with intent to gloss over the very serious issues arising from the reckless publication,” Mrs. Ojukwu said in a statement by her Personal Assistant, Isaac Igboanu.

“In the circumstances, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu is left with no option than to leave the matter in the hands of her lawyers,” she added.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by onumadu: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2021
The man FKK first pulled off a reverse psychology on unsuspecting victims, going on a long tirade against the name "Yoruba", saying that it came from a Fulani word "Yoruba"; he therefore rejected the name for his ethnic group.
He instead said he is of Oduduwa or Omo Karo Ojire nation.
He said that "Yoruba" means someone that cannot be trusted- a person who lacks moral core, and cannot be trusted.
His own words.
But then fiam! He did exactly what he said Yoruba stands for. shocked
Truly amazing.
If there has been doubts about that hypothesis, it is now a proven theory.
He hypothesized, and proved the premises of the hypothesis, and now made it a theory.
Unfrk#%&^@!ble! embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by mu2sa2: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:
Nnamdi Kanu is probably the dumbest person there's. How can Buhari boys capture him like a fowl twice. They lured him to Kenya using a prostitute, and delivered a most humiliating blow on the dumbass. Don't be surprised if the mumu guy is now Hiv positive. Pity, this dumbass has turned alaigbo into AfghanEASTERN.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by MightySparrow: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2021
FFK and Omisore are from the same family. They can deny their parents over food.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Commentor: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2021
You deserve his friendship.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by tunjijones(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

It's very sad, and at the same time annoying.

They get angry when stereotypes are used, yet this character seems to stick to them like uncleaned feces on the bottom. Tueh angry

U people are mad. Who doesn't know FFK is a sellout, but because he was attacking Buhari you pple idolized him.

I thought you guys say Igbo pple are very wise? I doubt that. Even fellow tribe men no even trust FFK.

Now you want to blame the whole Yoruba race for your foolishness.

Am sure it was FFK that told the FG of kanu exact location. I think that's what he used to bargain to join APC back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by JubrinElSudan: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2021
He now has new set of friends and brothers. Igboho, Kanu and Reno have stopped been that to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by newbornmacho(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

You’re spot on.

When I said that the I.Q of an average Igbo man is minus 20 (-20), people thought I was joking.

I took a 30-minute nap and soul-travelled just to study the beginning and the end of the Igbo race and I can speak with authority & utmost conviction that they’re the most useless creatures walking on the Earth surface.

On Twitter, during the EndSars protest, you needed to see the way these bastards were hurling curses & derogatory slurs at “Segun Awosanya aka Segalink”; accusing him of taking bribes & selling out - just because Segalink opined that the EndSars protests have been hijacked & taken over by people with sinister motives, and therefore he was no longer part of it.

This was the same Segalink that have done more than all their ancestors & useless leaders combined, in rescuing & delivering them from life-threatening matters that involves Police Brutality.

Now, they’re back to worshiping & ass-licking Segalink again on Twitter, not out of genuine love & appreciation for his contributions & kind gestures but for their selfish & sinister motives.

If you want to be unfortunate in life or die before your time, associate or try building trust with any Igbo creature.

By the time you reincarnate in your next life, you will rather choose to commingle with plants, ants & animals than with any of these obnoxious, fraudulent & abominable people from the East of the Niger.

Again, look at the issue ravaging their erosion & landlocked territories.

We warned them, there are rules of engagement in every warfare. The illiterates thought by burning all bridges & Government establishments will accelerate the manifestation of their utopian Country.

They called those who do not share their senseless ideology & brute methods cowards & saboteurs.

They commit grievous crimes against their people just to spite their so-called enemies while employing propaganda to sway the gullible minds in their ranks.

Yes! It is true that the NAZIs employed series of propaganda against the allied forces during the WW2 but they did it with their intelligence & common sense - which, unfortunately is lacking in the empty craniums of at least 99.8% of all Igbos including their ancestors.

You can tell from the way they always attempt to defend the indefensible on Nairaland’s front page.

Whenever their stupid & tactless iPOB, ESN & UGM wreak any havoc, these sons of perdition will shower praises on them but whenever the Nigerian Army or Police kills them, they will start crying that DSS & the Army are killing innocent citizens.

They even went as far as claiming that the UGM are none other than DSS & Soldiers sent from Abuja to cause chaos & anarchy in their region, in spite of veritable & verifiable evidence that prove otherwise.

Let me be clear, we the children of Oduduwa equally decry the injustice, nepotism & incompetence of this present rudderless administration, therefore, It is our sincere prayer that the balkanization & disintegration of this useless entity called Nigeria is accelerated through the foolishness, stupidity & entitlement mentality of the Fulani Bastards, who think the Sun, the Moon and the Stars revolve around them, so that we can all go our separate ways & start afresh as quickly as possible.

When the Oduduwa Republic is finally birthed, our motto will strictly be:

The enemy of my enemy is SIMPLY my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.

Any cursed, incestuous & criminally-minded bastard that is hoping to come seek refuge & asylum in the “Nation of Oduduwa” post disintegration after setting their own land ablaze & uninhabitable - will inevitably meet their Waterloo at the hands of our OPC & Amotekun Special Ops.

Any indigene of Oduduwa Republic that shall attempt to accommodate or shelter these cursed & incorrigible bastards that have corrupted our lands with their abominable vices shall be decapitated & sacrificed to Sango & Ogun for committing treasonable felonies.

Their ancestors were stupid, arrogant & impatient and they lost 3Million empty & good-for-nothing souls.

Since their children too have refused to learn any lesson from the mistakes of their cannibalistic ancestors, but have rather chosen to adopt the stupidity, arrogance & impatience; we shall go beyond the WHOLE NINE YARDS to teach them what our own ancestors forgot to teach their stupid & vacuous ancestors, so that our children and unborn generations wouldn’t have to contend with the threats we are facing from these ingratitudinal wretched creatures from the abyss.

Do not be mistaken, I do not hate or despise these cursed & loud-mouthed people, I am merely amplifying & reflecting their demons back to them in a crucifying way.

As for FFK, we are well aware that there are traitors in Yorubaland working against the interests of our ancestors; when the time comes, we shall hunt them like kangaroos in the wild & decapitate all of them (including all their family members) and display their treacherous heads on spikes for the birds of Anubis to devour.

May Sango, Obatala & Ogun obliterate any bastard that preaches about love & tolerance to me concerning these primitive, barbaric & hateful people from the East of the Niger.

As usual, I come in peace!

I see through the reverse psychology at work here. It's more honorable to explicitly mourn the consistency with which treachery is found among the "wasterners " than to be throwing stones in a glass house. Once again a southerner has been betrayed to the fulani oligarchy and its by the usual people. Very very shameful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
He now has new set of friends and brothers. Igboho, Kanu and Reno have stopped been that to him

That FFK guy is worse than a pig....I agree with op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nnamdi Kanu is probably the dumbest person there's. How can Buhari boys capture him like a fowl twice. They lured him to Kenya using a prostitute, and delivered a most humiliating blow on the dumbass. Don't be surprised if the mumu guy is now Hiv positive. Pity, this dumbass has turned alaigbo into AfghanEASTERN.

FFK exhibited the treachery that is typical of the same people from whom it comes. Nothing else to say but...tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos / Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State / Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.