Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive (460 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by sarrki(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Emmanuel Kanu, the younger brother to the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra ( IPOB ), Nnamdi Kanu, said on Friday that his brother was alive.

Emmanuel said that Kanu was spotted at a worship place in Israel.

He made the disclosure in a telephone conversation with newsmen in Umuahia, saying that he received the information through an online video broadcast on Friday.

“I can boldly confirm to you that the person in the video is my brother, Kanu. He was praying in the video that we saw.

“We are happy that he is still alive and we will try to establish communication with him,” Emmanuel said.

He said that the news was received with wild jubilation in their family and Isiama Afaraukwu community in general.

“Everybody in my family and the entire community is celebrating and thanking God since we received the news,” he said.

He said that the Deputy Director of the organisation, Uche Ejiofor, also confirmed the online video report, when the family spoke with him on cellphone.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the community declared Kanu and his parents missing in the aftermath of the Sept. 14, 2017 alleged invasion of their country home by members of the “Operation Pyton Dance II.”

Read Also: Group seeks presidential pardon for Kanu, IPOB

The operation was deployed to dislodge the group in Umuahia, its operational headquarters.

The Federal Government described IPOB as a terrorist organisation and proscribed its activities in the country.

At a joint news briefing in Umuahia on Wednesday, leaders of the three component villages of Afaraukwu said that the whereabouts of Kanu’s father, Eze Israel Kanu, was still unknown.

They claimed that Kanu’s father, who was the traditional ruler of Isiama Afaraukwu in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia, got missing after the alleged attack on his palace.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ipob-kanu-alive-spotted-in-israel-says-younger-brother/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by Shehunoshewhat: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Great
It's too late for Atiku to change his VP... tongue

We advised him accordingly, he wouldn't listen.

Ntoooorr

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by afroniger: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked So it's really true? He must have some interesting things to say.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by sarrki(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
If the soldiers had shot and killed Nnamdi Kanu, this is how all his hailers will be Atikulooted today. He would have died for nothing. Thank God he ran away. I'm happy for his family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by PapalsBull(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
But mightyguy says the video and pictures are fake.

When we told them that nnamdi cownu is a charlatan and a cone man then, they think we were lying.

Cc:
Yang,
Gidgiddy
Mightyguy
Goodnessme1
Lzaa
Jumpandpass
Immhotep.

Zugbo zugbo! Eyimba eyim!

Yyeske, how far? Have you heard from gidgiddy yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by SarkinYarki: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fake news from zombiez
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by NonsoWow: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is very much alive, hale and hearty. He will speak to biafrans this sunday on Radio Biafra and re-state his avowed stance on election boycott in Igboland and other territories come 2019.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by afroniger: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
If the soldiers had shot and killed Nnamdi Kanu, this is how all his hailers will be Atikulooted today. He would have died for nothing. Thank God he ran away. I'm happy for his family.

In a way I kind of agree with you. The way many of his supporters quickly forgot about him and moved on was really surprising. But then again maybe it was due to the proscription of ipob. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by Iamgrey5(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin

Eyah!

What will now happen to those women that protested nakedly for the release of KANU

or those young men that protested with their lives and sacrificed their livelihood

looks like another MMM TO ME
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by seunmsg(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
I warmly welcome him back. Sadly, his Igbo brethren are not happy to see him back alive. They want him to go back to wherever he crawled out from till after the election simply because of Atiku, a member of the Fulani tribe that Kanu preached against with all his energy. Such is life.

Hopefully, he will come out soon and tell us what really transpired between him and the military in the wake of the python dance. More importantly, we hope he will declare Ofe Nsala day during the next presidential election grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley we are about to find out why buhari got MSC in strategic studies in a US war college and why he was actively among major Nigerian coup and civil war strategist. He his about to defeat atiku, even before the polls by causing a storm in the opposition VP stronghold. Just as elzazaky's hold is been a strategic bargaining chip, Kanu's long silence after a year in exile is a political tool. But then sentimental people can't see this, at the end of the day Igbo's would loose out of VP slot, and also not have a clear blueprint as to how to achieve a legal referendum, hence left with nothing but meaningless online grandstanding and ethnic insults
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by sarrki(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
afroniger:
shocked So it's really true? He must have some interesting things to say.

Take his pound of flesh on Obi and other south east leaders that betrayed him

Only Orji Uzor Kalu stood by him

To cut him a deal from Naija Army
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by Daviddson(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
If truly that's a recent picture, then the guy escaped by the whiskers, because he was meant to be captured dead or alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by sarrki(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
I now have a lot of work to do now as a patriot to work on Nnamdi Kanu not to destroy our country

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

I am back fully to wage a complete war on enemies of our country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by KingsCity: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sometimes you have to run cause you need to be alive first before you can do any other thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Younger Brother Confirmed That His Alive by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018

(1)

INEC Denies Receiving List From Zamfara APC / Grand Corruption My Biggest Surprise As Vice-president – Osinbajo / Adebutu's Lawyer, Yemi Oke Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.