Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Adebutu's Lawyer, Yemi Oke Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebutu's Lawyer, Yemi Oke Cries Out (456 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Yemi Oke / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adebutu's Lawyer, Yemi Oke Cries Out by Kavuki: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Adebutu's lawyer, Yemi Oke cries out

20 POINTS ON INEC LETTER TO PDP ON LIST OF CANDIDATES; MY STORY- YEMI OKE
-----------------------------------
(1) My attention has been drawn to the latest message and documents sent from the Senator Kashamu group on the subject.
(2) This Court Judgement of Buba J. is two and half years old.
(3) Our man was warned several times that no matter how, even if "frafulently" procured, a judgment is valid and must be set aside.
(4) Two years ago, we fought openly at Lawyers meeting in Abeokuta because I said we'll spend 10m each on Southwest and Ogun State PDP matters on which Buba gave those questionable judgements.
(5) Till date, PDP has not paid us any money as Counsel in those matters and appeal.
(6) I had filed Notice of Appeal same day, based on self persuasion, against the two Judgemnts of Buba J.
(7) Our man had assured he will do the needful at a meeting at Sheraton in Abuja and Adamawa Plaza hotel, before the then Publicity Secretary and Legal Adviser to PDP National Caretaker Committee (Prince Adeyeye and Barr Kabiru Usman)
(cool The duo, who I personally introduced to Hon Adebutu in the heat of the crisis and PH Convention and cases arrising therefrom, had made it clear we must do all to set aside those judgements.
(9) I made it clear Kashamu will use it against us at the late hours.
(10) We fought publicly at the Lawyer's meeting elsewhere becauset he felt I was asking for too much.
(11) Later, I reported to Apostle Salako last year. We both went to Akure with case files to review with Dr. Eddy Olafeso (Southwest Chair).
(12) We concluded it was serious enough and should call Baba Ijebu (Ladi's dad) to support since Ladi did not think it was that serious.
(13) Baba Ijebu gave Apostle Salako and Dr. Eddy Olafeso an appointment for the following Wednesday at 12noon.
(14) Dr. Eddy Olafeso had arrived on Lagos for the meeting. Hon. Adebutu was to follow them (Apostle Salako and Dr. Eddy Olafeso).
(15) He (Hon Adebutu) objected to meeting his Dad over the matter.
(16) He said "Daniel" became Governor and no one knew his Dad or Mum; "Tinubu" became Governor no one) harrassed his Dad or Mum.
(17Dr. Eddy Olafeso, being a decent man of honour simply backed-down to avoid insult.
(18) Eventually, we were able to sort our the Southwest Exco angles in: DR. OLAFESO V MAKANJUOLA OGUNDIPE; and PDP v MAKANJUOLA OGUNDIPE ,
(19) We won both at the Court of Appeal in Ado-Ekiti, leaving only Ogun State Judgement having reversed that of National Exco at the Supreme Court.
(20) We're now at the Supreme Court this dye minutes and our man showing the same mindset of the last two and half years.

It is well.
--- Yemi Oke
Cc- Apostle Salako, Dr. Eddy Olafeso; Barr Kabiru Usman, Barr Kwon (from NLA); Barr Emmanuel NLA)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud / We Won’t Submit Buhari’s WASC To INEC Though It Has Been Presented To Him — APC / WAEC Explains Why President Buhari Was Not Given Certificate In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.