Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (48144 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Boy Wrongly Labeled A Yahoo Boy Strips Unclad In Ajah, Lagos / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by JailBreaker(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sounds like she's hating

Study in UK for Free - Newcastle University Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/newcastle-university-vcgs-scholarships.html
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Another day, another white c*nt falsely accusing/calling police on black people for no reason. This is very reminiscent of the Emmett Till case

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Santaboris: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by pocohantas(f): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
The way some women throw around that word "sexual assault", is very alarming.

I think a meeting should be called, where women (and men) would be taught what constitutes these offences. Lest an innocent man ends up in jail, like some others.

Doesn't she know what fingers on a butt feels like? How can she even accuse a child of such?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by loomer: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
sirusX:
It's abroad....he can sue for damages

That's a lot of trauma to put a 9 year old through

sue for which damage, who wan pay.

that woman wey be like person wey don mental
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Akorlism(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Am just passing

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
where is the ass the young man want to grab even Bobrisky back gather flesh pass this white woman own

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Coldfeets: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Akorlism:
Am just passing

I am just passing.

OR...

I'm just passing

NOT.

Am just passing.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Hassan88(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sue her for damages-sue her for false accusation and sue her for humiliation.

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by lastempero: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
They should make money from the butch.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by paprika212(f): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
white woman from hell, butt weh u no even get, see as she be like 30 naira candle. now she has succeeded in corrupting this young lad's mind, may God help this innocent young boy get over this trauma. I feel like shredding this wicked bitch to pieces and exposing her excuse of a butt for the world to see. retarded LovePeddler

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Codebrain197417: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
seen

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
chily11:
Why why... Does America weed have more effect than Africa own?
YES, it's incomparable.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
paprika212:
white woman from hell, butt weh u no even get, see as she be like 30 naira candle. now she has succeeded in corrupting this young lad's mind, may God help this innocent young boy get over this trauma. I feel like shredding this wicked bitch to pieces and exposing her excuse of a butt for the world to see. retarded white.
Damn! grin grin grin 30 naira candle.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by hahn(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE LOWLIFES NO LONGER ACCUSE ONLY CELEBRITIES AND MADE-MEN... THEY'RE NOW TRYING TO FRUSTRATE LITTLE BOYS AS WELL. undecided

The cost of 24 hours electricity grin
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by COOL10(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
See how ugly the white b i t c h is. May you be punished for such an accusation against a harmless poor boy.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by paprika212(f): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tunechiami:

cheesy
Tunechiami:

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by paprika212(f): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tunechiami:

cheesy
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Godmother(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is just a case of clear misunderstanding. The woman in question is no particularly evil. Nobody wants to be sexually harassed.

The poor boy should just put it behind and try to forget it happened. Thank God his innocence was clears, though.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Emmett Hill comes to mind sad

That bitchh wishes he touched her ass

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Chineke1stSon: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Godmother:
This is just a case of clear misunderstanding. The woman in question is no particularly evil. Nobody wants to be sexually harassed.

The poor boy should just put it behind and try to forget it happened. Thank God his innocence was clears, though.
Just put it behind? Bloody hypocrite..

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Sunymoore(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Godmother:

May you be accused with strong and life changing crimes. Amen!
So you'll just brush it up and move on

5 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Sunymoore(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
The bitchh is an ugly frustrated woman. She's just putting her sex starve frustration on the little boy. Nobody will want to be associated with this abomination, talk more of having sex with her. Ugly cuntt

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Avedonn:

You posted many of the boy's picture then what stops you from posting the woman's picture here.

Abi you just want people to waste their data just to visit your blog?

Let me just sacrifice mine to save others from wasting theirs by visiting the blog just to view the picture.

Well done bro.

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dials 911

Cop: Hello, police here. How may we be of assistance?
White woman: Hi there, I want to report a problem
Cop: yes please, go on
White woman: a young black kid just grope my ass in a store just nw
Cop: what store is that?
White Woman: Sainsbury at York street
Cop: are you sure u were touched by a kid?
White woman: Abso-fucking-lutely.

The lady is a racist. That's for sure
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by springtech(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Famousbabe:
See the face of the evil white woman HERE

This kind of false accussation is not easy to forgive.
Thank God he was vindicated

It's obvious that woman is a junkie. No long talk.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
1Sharon:
Emmett Hill comes to mind sad

EMMETT TILL.

NOW THERE'S MORE SORROW FOR THE NIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by symbianDON(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
see her ugly lean face! I'm sure she's on drugs!
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by TheKingIsHere: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Godmother:

Are you alright upstairs at all?

Do you know the damage she has done to that little boys life with her false accusations?

You think it is something the boy will just forget abi?

If your own little son was falsely accused of rape you will just tell him to forget about it abi?

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
symbianDON:
see her ugly lean face! I'm sure she's on drugs!

She is definitely a meth addict. grin
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Only if you understand the dehumanizing things men have done to women in the past centuries .

Men have done worse. If they have to be erased (except me) from the earth just to atone for the many crimes they've committed against women.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by TheKingIsHere: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sunymoore:

May you be accused with strong and life changing crimes. Amen!
So you'll just brush it up and move on

I thought I was the only one that noticed the stupidity in her comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.