Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Wthe Ridicule Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wthe Ridicule Of Nnamdi Kanu (263 Views)

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wthe Ridicule Of Nnamdi Kanu by bercu: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
why do yorubas seriously wish kanus death,
and can a learned person describe nnamdi kanu as coward
someone is is not armed to engage armed military in a battle?
does it mean some afonjas dont actually have sense or tthey are just jealous of the igbo spirit
i am a tiv lady and i love igbos to the core
nnamdi kanu is a hero

i registered on naraland today to air my own view on this i cant bear it anymore with the way yorubas behave at the mention of kanu in this forum

almost every tom and harry post on nairaland diminishing kanu have been pushed to front page what a shame[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Wthe Ridicule Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
The truth is that Nnamdi Kanu is doing something that Caliphate slaves cannot do which is to seek freedom
Re: Wthe Ridicule Of Nnamdi Kanu by kasheemawo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biafra sluggle must continue
No leflendum no erection

(1) (Reply)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – PDP, Stalwart Fani-kayode / FG Condemns Killing Of Another Nigerian In Kenya / Accept Party's Decision On Primaries - Groups Urge Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.