Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (261 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Mhiztamurtala(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
A graduate of Psychology at the Imo State University, Uche Dubem Ohakwe, who rode a bicycle from Owerri to Abuja in support of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition, has been hospitalised at the National Hospital in Abuja.
Mr. Ohakwe arrived Abuja last week after riding the bicycle for six days. He took off from Shoprite, Owerri on October 13.
In a voice message sent through his Whatsapp handle, Mr. Ohakwe said he went to urinate but suddenly had a shock in his head which led to his state of comma.
“When I woke up I found myself in the hospital; the National Hospital. Series of tests were conducted and at the end of the day my BP was about 300. But now I am getting okay,” he said.
He said he was one of the Nigerian youths that had benefited from the scholarship scheme sponsored by Atiku.
“I did not do this for money, if it is for money, I know how and where to get it. So this is a call to all Nigerians, especially the electorate not to make another mistake,” he said.
[hr /]
Source: https://www.arewagists.com/2018/10/atikus-supporter-whho-rode-bicycle-from.html?m=1

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by patani(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
lol..Atiku is a bad omen
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by marshalldgreat(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by basty: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Whho Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by PROPHETmichael: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bloggers and lies are like 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Seme For Hand Over Ecowas Border Posts With Benin President / TESTIMONY TIME: See How God Granted This Lady NYSC Favour / The Abattoir....Never Exists...DPA Members have choosen to remain Emeka's FOOLs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.