Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics (26864 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Electrocuted As Transformer Blows In Festac (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
......power holding company at around 4 pm
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by highchief1: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A young man was found hanging dead by a high tension pole while allegedly attempting to steal electric wire in Makera Housing estate along Daura road in Katsina state earlier today.

The deceased was reportedly found dead hanging on the pole by residents of the area early morning of Friday.

It is believed that the suspect met his death as a result of power transmission by the Power Holding Company at around 4am .

Already, men of the Police force in the state had taken the corpse of the deceased for further investigation.

No family has claimed the body of the deceased as at the time of filing this report.

This comes barely 2 months after another man was found death while trying to steal transformer parts in the same area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/thief-electrocuted-while-trying-to-steal-electric-wire-in-katsina.html
ill rather rob a bank
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by usermane(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Ha. What poverty can drive a man to do. What a miserable fate.

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Kaybaba5(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Everyday for the thieves one day for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by lordraiden(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why take such a huge risk for little reward, no matter wetin he steal for there he cannot be up to "5million"!! Me Soberdrunk that fears 'electricity' more than 'devil' since the day my AC shocked me and i was having constant unexplainable erections for 2weeks....... angry
grin steady erection got me lafing
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Billygee2u: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
Must be one of those shouting sai baba
Even the Hunger caused by the dullard reach daura.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by 8stargeneral: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Did he died .
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Hassan88(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin... Very Very Very Goooooooooooood grin grin grin
is ur heart fixed to ur foot?
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by winj3: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
uvie66:
Only Aboki can be so stupid and ignorant to go steal from a live wire.
Or IGBO.

If they are stupid and ignorant to carry drugs to countries with death penalty they can do this.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Orpe7(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Phcn knows how to treat fvckups sha.
No light for weeks, when u decide to steal cables, BOOM up nepa grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by LASISIELENU(f): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Chelsea fan, you might be interested in my siggy
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Priye007(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2018
This indeed is a direct judgement.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by tunary(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why take such a huge risk for little reward, no matter wetin he steal for there he cannot be up to "5million"!! Me Soberdrunk that fears 'electricity' more than 'devil' since the day my AC shocked me and i was having constant unexplainable erections for 2weeks....... angry
Those cables should not more than 5 or 600 k depends on the length

its only a foolish thief that's risk his life for such an amount
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by chimeziedickson: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
I hope it is not the daura we all know.....but why would every evil thing be associated with buhari........... It seems buhari means evil.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by lagdmark(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2018
DocAdray:
Beware of this scammer data seller (08149463620) using a lady's bank details 0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor.
The scammer is a Lybian returnee turned local yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by donkaz2(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmm na epileptic power surply give them this untimely death if not they won't attenpt
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Marcobos12: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Good news. No peace for the wicked
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2018
uvie66:
Only Aboki can be so stupid and ignorant to go steal from a live wire.

Type the name of your state/region on Google to search for this kind of news, you will be surprised by what you will see. Stopped stereotyping particular tribes
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by asawanathegreat(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2018
That is y stealing is bad my people.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2018
This one done fûck himself up... grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by excel101(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
"Already, men of the Police force in the state had taken the corpse of the deceased for further investigation".
What are they investigating, when they already knew what killed him.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by kerry57: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
He died in the huzzle chikena
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by SOFTENGR: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2018
excel101:

"Already, men of the Police force in the state had taken the corpse of the deceased for further investigation".
What are they investigating, when they already knew what killed him.

They have to investigate the matter.
1. Look at the level he climbed - above the cables. Will a thief climb that high?
2. Could he have been an UNEMPLOYED auxiliary worker (NEPA2) known to the Disco's staff, but doing an illegal job with the consent of the staff?
3. Has the guy been doing similar jobs in the area, with the nod of Disco staff? People in the area need be interviewed.
Other necessary investigation should also be carried out.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by showafrica(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2018
AmazingELixir:
cool

Instant justice.... justice is sweetest when served this way...no processes, no bureaucracy, no time lag..just swift and direct.

The onion is for him now to go to the judges of the afterlife and explain what killed him and the circumstances that lead to it.

I pity him ...he will still be found guilty there.

If he is a good lawyer, he can blame it on Buhari and win the case and enter heaven
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by showafrica(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

That armod cable am see there is big, and depending the lenght can go upto 500k
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by jojoki: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2018
December hustle. What a pathetic way to die
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by francisduru: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Engineer
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Ifiegboria(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2018
This is pathetic
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by paix(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2018
nzeobi:
why nigerias stealing and looting politicians don't die in this manner is what I don't understand.
Because they operate at a higher frequency.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by paix(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Every job has its' own hazard.
You can't call this occupational hazard. This act is highly suicidal.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by paix(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
jojoki:
December hustle. What a pathetic way to die
Maybe he was hustling to impress his women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo) / Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.