Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics (26859 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Electrocuted As Transformer Blows In Festac (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by paix(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why take such a huge risk for little reward, no matter wetin he steal for there he cannot be up to "5million"!! Me Soberdrunk that fears 'electricity' more than 'devil' since the day my AC shocked me and i was having constant unexplainable erections for 2weeks....... angry
Was it your hair strand that stood erect for 2 weeks? You know it is the hair that normally goes erect after an electric shock.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by RadiantKiwi(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
youngest85:
Swags....see as pose for camera

Guy, you are bahd!! grin grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Endtimesmith(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok

Annie Lennox (Why)

This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel?
'Cause I don't think you know how I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
You don't know what I feel

Why?

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by yuncka: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
DocAdray:
Beware of this scammer data seller (08149463620) using a lady's bank details 0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor.

The account can be traced and the scammer will be caught...

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by brightahia(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
DocAdray:
Beware of this scammer data seller (08149463620) using a lady's bank details 0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor.

pls enlighten us on his/her pattern of scamming let's become fully aware and alert, thanking u sweet heart for information sharing
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Freerhyme1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
youngest85:
Swags....see as pose for camera

guy u no get chill for the dead @all, you badt gaan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawa o, he didn't fear at all even a trained electrical engineer won't do that.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by chiboy099(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Abeg did he die?
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by melomelo: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Daura people
Buhari Daura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.