Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women (40624 Views)

How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime / Foreign Second Hand Clothes Or New Nigerian Made Clothes. Which Do You Prefer? / Riyadhgoddess Nairaland Okrika Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nissando(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
25 Shocking Men and Women Cancer Symptoms you Shouldn’t Overlook – Numbers 7, 12, 21 and 23 will shcok you | Stay cancer free – School Plus Career

Recently, the World Health Organization WHO of the United Nations celebrated the no bra day, #NoBraDay to remind us all that Cancer is a very dangerous disease that affects both men and women. According to eehealth.org, Women are often times affected by breast, colon, endometrial, lung, and cervical, skin and ovarian cancers. However, the cancers that most often affect men are prostate, colon, lung and skin cancers to mention but a few. While Oncologists argue that men are more likely to develop cancer, they also believe that women are more likely to survive it. This post wishes to concern itself the 25 most shocking cancer symptoms that you may not have known but shouldn’t overlook from today!

About 1.7 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed and reported in the United States alone each year. While many people follow basic healthy living protocols that minimize their Cancer risk, like getting adequate exercise, eating a balanced diet, and not smoking, there are countless forms of cancer that can’t readily be averted by lifestyle changes alone.
Most Scary is the fact that many symptoms of cancer go unnoticed until they’ve spread through the entire body.

Please read to the end, this post is truly a life saver.

1. Unwarranted Weight Loss
While many people assume that unwarranted weight loss is a good thing, in so many cases, it’s a sign of something more serious than meets the eyes. Unexplained weight loss, particularly in the double-digit range, can be an early sign of certain types and forms of cancer. Sometimes, Cancers of the esophagus, throat, and stomach can be present with difficulty swallowing or feelings of fullness, often causing significant unintended ans sudden or sometimes gradual weight loss. According to studies, Colon cancer is also a frequent contributor to unintentional weight loss, thanks to the changes it can cause in your digestive habits.

2. Too much Fatigue
Sometimes between work, social commitments, running errands, and trips to the gym, your average daily activities and modus operandi are enough to make anyone feel wiped out. However, if you feel like you can’t get out of bed, or find yourself needing a significant amount of extra rest, it is very possible that it might be the sign of something more serious.
While certain cancers, like lymphoma, leukemia, and even thyroid cancer, are known energy-sappers, virtually any type of cancer can wipe a person out of energy and appetite. If you’re feeling significantly more fatigued than you should, check in with your doctor to make sure something serious isn’t causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

3. Anemia
In America alone, there are countless medical issues leading to the three million anemia diagnoses in just one year. Cancer can occasionally be a contributing factor to this common disease and ailment that plague humanity of all sorts and race. Cancers involving the blood and the bone marrow, including bone cancer, myeloma, leukemia, and lymphoma, can all contribute to the underproduction of healthy red blood cells. Sometimes bleeding in the digestive tract is caused by stomach and colon cancer and can also contribute to anemia. When you start vomiting or puking blood, do well to contact your doctor and get cancer diagnoses fast.

4. Extreme and Frequent Numbness
When your hands and feet become suddenly numb and this happens frequently, it’s time to high-tail it to your physician or personal doctor. While there are more-common explanations for extremity in numbness according to mayoclinic.org, which may include pinched nerves and diabetes, tumors of the brain and spine can also limit the good functionality of certain nerves, . .. . ...... ........

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/19/cancer-symptoms/
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Justseyii: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
The cheaper the better.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
duduade:

And there s not one guy in the whole of Nigeria who has never worn okrika boxers and jeans

I stand to be corrected
i don use okrika jeans and even three quatercheesy plus fairly used sneakers i use dat for sports but boxers i dare not. Dont want to infect my balls with any strange ailment.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by plainol(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abasha! iranu!!
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by oshe111(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:
Difference between first grade and second to third too. Okrika bum short dey fine o grin grin My purse dey show red cause of them
Chaaaiiocheesy

With that your flat nyashgrin

Like my EX love those bumb shot like Kilodè
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Divay22(f): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
oshe111:
Chaaaiiocheesy

With that your flat nyashgrin

Like my EX love those bumb shot like Kilodè
What's that na sad my ass is not flat o

Lol
The sexy feeling it gives
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by sparkle6(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
kmcutez:

Please, abeg stand corrected. I have never worn okrika. Unless my parents bought them for me when I was young, but that sounds highly impossible too. Hahahaha
You have worn one directly or indirectly.
Okirika comes in grades.
The Grade 1: These are the neat and package clothes sprayed with perfs. they can also be found in the so called boutiques.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by PqsMike: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
okrika underwears are durable.

Hi madam,
Read your 2015 thread just now and I'll sincerely like to know how those boys are doing now ....
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
okrika or no okrika, durability or no durability, long lasting or not long lasting, e didn't concern us. easy accessibility is all we ask for.. �
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin...... We dey look for the Oyinbo Woman we wear dis wan angry angry angry
jesu cristi!shocked... Na pant or tent be dat?shocked.aghhhshocked

Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Ayoswit(f): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
PqsMike:

Hi madam,
Read your 2015 thread just now and I'll sincerely like to know how those boys are doing now ....
they got treated before leaving my house. One of them is into furniture making, the other is attending an evening school for adults. Tanx for your concern.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Carlyscales: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's not one girl... I mean not one girl in all of Nigeria who has never worn okirika.

I stand to be corrected.

God punish poverty!

U think everyone is poor in Nijja abi?

Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by oshe111(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:

What's that na sad my ass is not flat o

Lol
The sexy feeling it gives
Lol......

It sure does......

Especially with her thick light complexioned lapcheesy

Abeg no lemme miss my ex this nightembarassed
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by toprealman: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's not one girl... I mean not one girl in all of Nigeria who has never worn okirika.

I stand to be corrected.
Trust me guy, a lot out there exist.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
durable kecheesy. Okrika jeans wey i buy last january make i dey use take stroll out..the jeans don fade finish and im don tear for undercheesy. I don even fling am throway for dustbincheesy. Okrika clothes are just cheap but they dont last long.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Divay22(f): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
oshe111:
Lol......

It sure does......

Especially with her thick light complexioned lapcheesy

Abeg no lemme miss my ex this nightembarassed
That's the Goal!
Everything happens for a reason.
She's just one phone call away... Go ahead and fill me in later wink
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Olotumum1: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okrika clothes are ok and beautiful but the okrika pants is a no go area for me.. I hate it wen a woman shares pants with others.

Check my signature to earn money from the comfort of ur home/office with ease
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
When buying them, it should be treated before use, so it's not bad buying them.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Diso60090(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

My Golden sisters didn't i believe them dieee runs babes
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by oshe111(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:

That's the Goal!
Everything happens for a reason.
She's just one phone call away... Go ahead and fill me in later wink
Hahhahahhahaaha

She wanted that, even my friends n fam but Pride no lemme ask her out again.....

I do miss her but we can't date again.

We are close friends now sha
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Litmus: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigerian women that are so cleanly and scornful of dirt, even the most bush of them? Na, not Nigerian women. I suspect that, as usual, media has taken an issue prevalent in some other African nation and superimposed it on Nigeria in the ongoing movement to demonize and detract from Nigeria as much as possible. Sad.

If memory serves me, the BBC or Channel 4 in UK featured women in, i believe, Kenya or maybe Ghana or Ivory cost buying and trading in preownd underwear. Not Nigeria.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by PqsMike: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by PqsMike: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
they got treated before leaving my house. One of them is into furniture making, the other is attending an evening school for adults. Tanx for your concern.

Ooh.....I'm glad about that
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
God forbid.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Litmus: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
I do believe that this disgusting trade in used underwear has reached Nigeria though, mostly in lagos, brought in by traders from Ivory Coast. Nigeria authorities need to be more proactive in protecting Nigerians and safeguarding Nigeria's image. Leadership in Nigeria is too derelict in thire duty towards citizens.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobodys(f): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
Will you pick durability over health?.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
i don use okrika jeans and even three quatercheesy plus fairly used sneakers i use dat for sports but boxers i dare not. Dont want to infect my balls with any strange ailment.
make you no contract or develop goosebumps or pimples wey carry bearbear
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Divay22(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
oshe111:
Hahhahahhahaaha

She wanted that, even my friends n fam but Pride no lemme ask her out again.....

I do miss her but we can't date again.

We are close friends now sha
You see
What ego wee do people ehn. If you still gat feelings for her hit her up, not like the next you are going to have will be overly perfect.
Make it work if you still want her.
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by chuddyforlife(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin...... We dey look for the Oyinbo Woman we wear dis wan angry angry angry

blood of jesus christ of nazzeryt!!!

Omo daht one na over seized
Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Dinho20(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
FEELING CURIOUS

Re: Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
When will our cotton start being productive and our hands making clothes of our desire?

Of course we are underutilizing the population strength of this Country!!

Help Us God!!!
You are right, I keep wondering when we can figure out this problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) / Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.