Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work (22194 Views)

Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by GentleMoney: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
Impunity begets impunity
A snake can only give birth to a snake

shocked shocked shocked
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by fsb(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lmao. All this board members....

The only time people gang up against oga in government is when they don't see road to chop.

This man has at several times raised alarm at how the NHIS pays HMOs money upfront for Nigerians to receive care and yet people are not receiving value on it. So many other concerns...no one is addressing those concerns.

They are accusing him of corruption like it's easy to be brazenly corrupt at that level these days.
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by Yankee101: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
So what is the use of a board?
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by sogodihno: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
codedguy1:

Oga you are being very petty and parochial.

Can't you speak back at the Igbo as lepers, or call anabra a no mans land or insult him back. Why are you a coward.

A lot of your brothers have gone past this irrelevant nonsense you are ranting about and are looking at the bigger picture of getting a dullard out of power, a dullard who is supposed to be an anti corruption tzar but who sees nothing wrong when his minions do something only to go after opposition.

You would rather have the dullard come back just because someone called Lagos a no mans land?

Continue to wallow in your painment. Its your choice.

is like u don't get it. Your tribe will not produce VP or president in Nigeria again, the fact that Buhari pick SE VP is enough for us not to support him. We don't care what Buhari does or he is doing. Ur kind won't be president of this Zoo. never.
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by CallMeOO7(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

If you are suffering from short memory, Yorubas aren't suffering from it.

We remember what Obi said about Yorubas. We remember how he derided Yorubas and spoke of us like lepers.

We remember how he called Lagos no man's land.

We remember the insults on Yorubas in the ACN and the insults on Awolowo's legacy.

Yorubas would treat would Obi exactly how he treated Yorubas.

Oga keep quiet or speak for your self.
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by sweetgala(m): 1:42am On Oct 22, 2018
While this man may have committed the offences listed against him, one can not correct an injustice outside the directives of the constitution.

If the board have no power to sack him as is detailed in the law which established the organisation then they have a duty to write a petition to the individual who can and leave the rest to God.

If we allowed the law to be broken in order to deal with this case it would create a bad precedence
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by silifat11(m): 1:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Really, the man is arrogant! This is the second time of being suspended.. Buhari should rather accord this man with " Daura treatment
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by miceroms: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Does the board have the power to sack the executive secretary or they are grand standing?
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by gr8tone: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Only in Nigeria can this trash happen. Same was said by Daura and you think Buhari is not involved?
Re: Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work by codedguy1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
sogodihno:

is like u don't get it. Your tribe will not produce VP or president in Nigeria again, the fact that Buhari pick SE VP is enough for us not to support him. We don't care what Buhari does or he is doing. Ur kind won't be president of this Zoo. never.

Speak for yourself oga. Quite a number of people are willing to vote for Atiku/Obi regardless of where the VP comes from.

You will continue to suffer just because you want your tribesman to hold a position that has actually made you not improve your life. Someone is blatantly subverting authority with the help of a nepotistic president and zombies like you want that govt to continue

To assume I am Igbo only confirms how fickle and immature you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN / Charles Babatunde Ezekwem Resigns As Imo State PDP Chairman / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.