Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,491 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets (32612 Views)

KADPOLY Vs KASU Fight Dirty On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by humblesteve(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Unizik no be Futo mate
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Ordinary FUTO get mouth to yab the 2nd most sought after university in Nigeria. Don't know for now but in the days of Prof. Illochi and Prof Egboka,even UNN dey envy us.

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Hehehehe..this is more like Futo trying to be relevant..

Futo is just a glorified secondary school compare to UNIZIK. Check the most sought-after universities in Nigeria. Futo is very good at prostitution and sorting, they don't ever study.

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Jonathan39: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Innoson i dey hail ooh.
McStoic:
Its an insult to even think of comparing UniZik to FUTO. It is like comparing Mexico and USA just because they are in the same continent. FUTO's engine drawings will turn UniZik counterparts into automobile manufactures.

UniZik produces unmechanized mechanics. Viva la FUTO.
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Patrinus: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Not fair. Most tweets were in favour of FUTO, albeit quite savage! grin
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Powerexpert: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
This ones never sabi life now.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Neaman(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
buh seriously. Unizik no near Futo naa

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by blackgold2018(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2018
onuebonyi:
Hehehehe..this is more like Futo trying to be relevant..

Futo is just a glorified secondary school compare to UNIZIK. Check the most sought-after universities in Nigeria. Futo is very good at prostitution and sorting, they don't ever study.
Hmmm.. believe me you haven't been to Futo lately.

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Thebwoy: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
gigabyte01:
two glorified secondary school students dissing themselves....upon how competitive Harvard is with MIT,you can never see this...even ui rarely does this...if this will open the eyes of constituted authorities on pressing matters concerning our universities ,so be it...
Did you schooled der
How do you know there students don't diss each other
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2018
blackgold2018:
Hmmm.. believe me you haven't been to Futo lately.

Where will you start the comparison? Futo is just a secondary school compare to UNIZIK. See some areas of UNIZIK

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
They are not working enough. If they are, they won't have time for twitter.
You both are in a school system that an average American can't attend and you're rejoicing. Fools everywhere
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Where will you start the comparison, futo that looks like a poultry farm

See UNIZIK

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
All this one never know anything naa, most of them still dey collect feeding allowance from their parent.

Wait make them finish NYSC first.
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Chaii..but this is of a fact nah. Futo na school? cheesy

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Where do you want to start the comparison? Futo that does not look better than some public secondary schools. lol

How can you compare a whole conventional university to an ordinary Govt Technical College. WTF

UNIZIK on point

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by blackgold2018(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
onuebonyi:

Where will you start the comparison? Futo is just a secondary school compare to UNIZIK. See some areas of UNIZIK
Lol.. is this the best building or area you can come up with. Like i said you haven't been to Futo lately. And you even said Futo students don't study. That means you kno nothing in Futo matters.

Please try n visit Futo, tour in two days and believe me you won't come back here to continue this argument.

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by mezarddinny: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2018
fuuny how no one made a statement about educational records, employability, resaerch made by students

all they talked about is okpa and building, wasted set of people

4 Likes

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2018
It is not the best building, look at the environment too, it was just pictures i took casually during my visit. I have been to Futo, it can never be compared to UNIZIK in all spheres. Its an insult. Futo can compete with schools like ANSU and ESUT. Ok let us start with library complex. This is UNIZIK library, show us Futo library. It is so easy to come online to yap rubbish without picture backup. You can never compare light and darkness, never.

blackgold2018:
Lol.. is this the best building or area you can come up with. Like i said you haven't been to Futo lately. And you even said Futo students don't study. That means you kno nothing in Futo matters.

Please try n visit Futo, tour in two days and believe me you won't come back here to continue this argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by blackgold2018(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
onuebonyi:
It is not the best building, it was just pictures i took casually during my visit. I have been to Futo, it can never be compared to UNIZIK in all spheres. Its an insult. Futo can compete with schools like ANSU and ESUT. Ok let us start with library complex. This is UNIZIK library, show us Futo library. It is so easy to come online to yap rubbish without picture backup. You can never compare light and darkness, never.

Calm down its not a fight.. I'm being literally polite in this. In Futo(@S.E.E.T)we were thought class and how to be gentlemen. My dear sorry I don't hv that energy to start uploading pics.
If that will make you feel good that UNIZIK is better.. let it be bro. It doesn't call for insults.
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by IbrahimDamola: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Op is a FUTO graduate, why select tweets only from FUTO students.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by onuebonyi: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2018
No be fight bro, na only pictures I want so we can prove our points. When we are done with structures we shall move to academic exploits. cool

blackgold2018:
Calm down its not a fight.. I'm being literally polite in this. At Futo(@S.E.E.T)we were thought class and how to be gentlemen. My dear sorry I don't hv that energy to start uploading pics.
If that will make you feel good that UNIZIK is better.. let it be bro. It doesn't call for insults.
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Mmadu111: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Kids comparing and abusing unreasonably. Graduate and finish NYSC first, then you'll understand the reality of life, harsh situation of labour market and know that school doesn't matter, what matters is sabificate.
Better you guys channel your energy into good skill acquisition than wasting it on twitter.

Will interview some of you in a couple of months or years to come, to actually know what you've got outside these shenanigans.
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by Focusmind: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerian youths and irrelevance. Always arguing about mundane things.

Call them for a job chat or interview, they won't be able to say anything meaningful.

If you have the money, please send your kids to a good university abroad.

The thinking, psych, value system and futuristic thoughts have seriously eroded many of university students.

Most importantly, the Nigerian university environment is no longer a citadel of learning with commitment to character moulding

1 Like

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by iamhenryO: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2018
I am a FUTO student but this banter is baseless.

When you graduate you will know your school has little or no power over your success.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by spencekat(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Does it really call for comparison? Just get your degree and further develop yourself.Education in almost all the Nigerian higher institutions sucks.It is not all about school,these schools are almost the same.Outside school,nobody cares if you are a FUTO or UNILAG graduate.Gone are those days.
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by sophiathefirst: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2018
blackgold2018:
Calm down its not a fight.. I'm being literally polite in this. In Futo(@S.E.E.T)we were thought class and how to be gentlemen. My dear sorry I don't hv that energy to start uploading pics.
At least show/upload una own. Abi na to counter it with unnecessary English u sabi. Prove ur point with evidence pics simple. U don dey run.
cheesy cheesy
Abeg ooo. Am neither a Futo or Unizik graduate so oooo
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by kanayo76: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Zane2point4:
Four or five yrs from now you guys will leave school to become jobless, stopping playing online and focus on skill acquisition.
not an Igbo man
Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by frankobobby(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Unilag can't even compete with Unizik. It's now Futo that hostels looks like IDP camps. �

1 Like

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by blackgold2018(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
sophiathefirst:

At least show/upload una own. Abi na to counter it with unnecessary English u sabi. Prove ur point with evidence pics simple. U don dey run.
cheesy cheesy
Abeg ooo. Am neither a Futo or Unizik graduate so oooo
No dear sincerely i didn't like his later tune to insults. And moreover I left Futo since 2015, don't have saved up pictures anymore.
Down here in labour market Futo graduates are more employable and recognized. I'm talking with confirmed research and experience.
Even if I have them pictures I wouldn't still upload it because of his attitude and that nigga seems like one that will counter you till eternity even when it seems he's wrong.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets by whatofyou: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2018
The future leaders of our time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.