Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free (31270 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by tokrizy: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Basher8583:

Wow. This is exactly correct.
And you no the worst part....
1. Every corps member that just passed out of NYSC is relocating straight to Lagos.
2. Every barga wants to drive a car even though solid transportation is available like BRT and water ways ferry (You know the area Im refering to).

3. And finally, For every Igbo that moves to lagos he/she will bring 10 more from his village. And guess what they have no idea what to do in lagos. They are just hoping to be mysteriously blessed by Lagos. If you dont believ me about the igbo migration thing wait till December and see the freedom of moving around in Lagos

Lagos is not the only place in Nigeria where people make it in life.

LOLZ
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by tokrizy: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2018
skarlett:

Accurate af grin
I'm so glad to be leaving abeg
jappa

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2018
greatman247:

Pele... Who are you? At least we still know who Ambo is... We don't know your existence and generation ever exist. Get sense.

Bros we no dey drag land,na just question I asked.

Abeg carry ur frustration go
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by lloyds(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Most of his works are sub standard , unlike Fashola. It's only Ojodu / Berger one that I can say was 1st class.

Ambode is OK, that's all. Lagos is very dirty . . Many roads have huge pot holes. .
He needs to get priority right.

Advise is late now anyway.
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

The young man you quoted what was it about....plane stop?

I quoted...... Does it mean I mentioned?
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by MrPolitics: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2018
tokrizy:
shocked

SACK this motherfvcker called AMBODE.

In LAGOS I'm sure traffic can hold AIRPLANE..

only in Lagos u will be travelling from MAINLAND to ISLAND because of traffic.

only in Lagos you go to work around 5am to beat traffic but u will still get to work around 10am for the same traffic reason.

life in Lagos is just so terrible

only in Lagos you will see a bike man dragging road with TANKERS.

where I take weak for Lagos na when TRAFFIC hold me when I dey TRECK.

Lagos is the centre of TRAFFIC.

IF U KNOW U KNOW.

lagosians dey try sha

That's what happens when you have 20 million people residing and commuting on a mere 3000square kilometers of land
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by dadebayo1(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2018
rhektor:

Did you read this article with your own meaning? The writer said top three roads not only three roads. This Ambode constructed 21 roads that link Lagos state with Ogun State within Alimosho local government alone. Maybe you should do findings to know what is going on don't just sit behind your phone and type gibberish

You quoted the wrong message.... Please next time kindly read through post and select the right message you intend to quote before clicking the link... Read my earlier post "Ambo... Baba so pe" and tell me if it relates with all you quoted and replied with..? Please stay off my mentions with your biased mind....
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by JaeSharp(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Only 3 roads in 4 years, with that inflow of funds ?
Are U Sure U Read The Topic. Those Are The Top Three According To Autoreport There Are Several Others Like Abule-egba.
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by Lexusgs430: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2018
JaeSharp:
Are U Sure U Read The Topic. Those Are The Top Three According To Autoreport There Are Several Others Like Abule-egba.

Hence, I was responding to the header .........
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by rhektor(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2018
dadebayo1:

You quoted the wrong message.... Please next time kindly read through post and select the right message you intend to quote before clicking the link... Read my earlier post "Ambo... Baba so pe" and tell me if it relates with all you quoted and replied with..? Please stay off my mentions with your biased mind....

Sorry man, I wanted to quote the dude that said he made just 3 roads.
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by rhektor(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Only 3 roads in 4 years, with that inflow of funds ?

Op said top three roads not just 3 roads. Ambode constructed 21 roads linking Lagos state to Ogun State in Alimosho local government alone
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
rhektor:

Op said top three roads not just 3 roads. Ambode constructed 21 roads linking Lagos state to Ogun State in Alimosho local government alone

We are saying the same thing ......... Are you brave enough to drive in lagos at night, without dipped headlights?
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
rhektor:

Sorry man, I wanted to quote the dude that said he made just 3 roads.

This road affair is now like an over-flogged dead donkey.......

Are you still supposed the be talking about roads in 2018, almost 2019?

Would we ever stop talking about roads? NO.......... Simply because this so called roads are like painting a white donkey in zebra stripes ..........
Re: Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free by Nkpondike333: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good for him and the State Then but no now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban / BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) / Fire Breaks Out In Ajah, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.