Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel (2786 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Well, Chinua Achebe said we should, after chasing away the hawk, blame the mother hen for exposing her chicks to danger.

I'm sure you understand this Igbo proverb and how it applies here or do you want me to explain it to you?

Well the catalonians were also fighting for their freedom, and I never saw any army shoot at them.
Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Adisaowalla: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

[s]
Here we go again!!....Effeminate blalalalala and a bucket -full of spittle everywhere...I decided to give you this one attention cos i can actually ignore you and keep saying my bit on this forum,wherever and however i damn well please..and a thesis of lamentation filled with a desperate desire for a useless back and forth follows

*ignore mode activated and exits thread*[/s]

Why are you always angry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
kmcutez:

Well the catalonians were also fighting for their freedom, and I never saw any army shoot at them.

The catalonians didn't also call other Spaniards names, neither did their leader, Carles Puigemont threaten to bring back the head of the Spanish prime minister or threaten to burn down Spain.

When you abandon decorum in your agitation, you give up the right to be treated with decorum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The catalonians didn't also call other Spaniards names, neither did their leader, Carles Puigemont threaten to bring back the head of the Spanish prime minister or threaten to burn down Spain.

When you abandon decorum in your agitation, you give up the right to be treated with decorum

Yeah, the calling of names was bad, but sometimes we do things out of ignorance, but we also grow in wisdom daily. I'm sure he also insulted us, the na our oyel people, lol, but that does not give the government the warrant to kill armless or innocent civilians, meanwhile the Fulani herdsmen that really deserve such treatment are being treated with kid's glove. Unbelievable.
Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Awol1:
And just as the APC's chances got bleaker, Nnamdi Kanu was thrown in as the joker to play spoiler knowing that many riffraffs listen to him.

I'm patiently waiting for his broadcast by 6pm tomorrow so I can know what this guy truly stands for.

His demystification will start the moment he talks about Igbos boycotting the elections just now we are closest to what we have always clamoured for.

Do you honestly believe Atiku will win with an Igbo VP? You igbos are despicable! How can sane Nigerians allow you anywhere power wjhen you have insulted the hell out of other tribes and the nation?

Why do you keep deceiving yourself? Igbos aren't getting any power anytime soon. Stop deluding yourself.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Do you honestly believe Atiku will win with an Igbo VP? You igbos are despicable! How can sane Nigerians allow you anywhere power wjhen you have insulted the hell out of other tribes and the nation?

Why do you keep deceiving yourself? Igbos aren't getting any power anytime soon. Stop deluding yourself.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Atiku will win.

And Igbos will get close to power.

And there's nothing you and your ilks will ever do.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Awol1:

Atiku will win.

And Igbos will get close to power.

And there's nothing you and your ilks will ever do.

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Every Day Of Your Second-term ‘a Rule Of Law Day’,serap Tells Buhari / Picture: The Nigeria Police And Dss Joined The #RevolutionNow Protest. / Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.