Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain (2797 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by frankdoz: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yoruba's what is happening in your land. While we are still decrying the forceful annexation of kwara/Ilorin, the Fulani herdsmen have launch another operation to take over Yoruba land and have even hoisted Fulani flag in strategic places. In no distant time, the whole Yoruba land may be another conquered territory of invading Fulani caliphate. In absence of any tangible resistance from Yoruba's, we call on prominent Oduduwa activist; Baba Ayo Adebanjo, Ayo Fayose, Gani Adams, Gboyega Adejumo, Deji Adeyanju, Yinka Odumakin, Dino Melaye, Baba Fasoranti, Akin Osuntokun, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev. Samson Ayokunle, Prophet T.B. Joshua, Segun Mimiko, Seyi Makinde, Babatunde Gbadamosi, Afenifere, Yoruba Summit Group, OPC, President Olusegun Obasanjo and lately Omoyele Sowore, Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Professor Wole Soyinka and so many others to ensure the immediate and total liberation of Yoruba land from Fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Brandstudio01: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Are we saying that someone is helpless or what exactly

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
The SW are good landlords, there is need for Peace at this time.

Please do not weaponize information.

We are One Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Afolabimills(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Tifnubu

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by frankdoz: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Afolabimills:
Tifnubu
that drug dealer criminal that will prefer they sell Yoruba nation to Fulani just to secure his 2023 ambition.

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is starting to get boring, if fulanis are taking over Yoruba land it isn't anyone's problem but theirs alone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Chibuzoc(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
accommodators
Developers
Destroyers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by frankdoz: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordVoldermort:
This is starting to get boring, if fulanis are taking over Yoruba land it isn't anyone's problem but theirs alone
so we should keep silent so that what happened to kwara/Ilorin befell whole Yoruba land? your highly bias.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
f
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Tochi3(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Vortex369:

We are One Nigeria.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by SisterFire(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yorubas will chase out fulanis when dey finally become president coming 2023 ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
So pathetic...smh
Legendhero come n defend ur people is dew

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
They have taken over some checkpoints in Ondo state especially the Sagamu - Ore expressway. I saw them with my two eyes when I traveled to the east on Thursday. At Ohosu in the boundary between Ondo and Edo, I saw many of them walking with cutlasses in some kind of fitted covers.

No be lie o!

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Enyimbamercedes: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yorubas have always been the slaves to the north; the north even gave them the name by which they are identified- Yaribanza meaning Sons of bastards.

Please enjoy your colonization in peace. Your land will soon have emirs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by SisterFire(f): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Beremx:
They have taken over some checkpoints in Ondo state especially the Sagamu - Ore expressway. I saw them with my two eyes when I traveled to the east on Thursday.

So sad
...They will say no problem out of fear and lack of honour , dey are only strong in looting provision stores of CHINEDU and aunty agatha in Odo-olodo lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
SisterFire:
...They will say no problem out of fear and lack of honour , dey are only strong in looting provision stores of CHINEDU and aunty agatha in Odo-olodo lagos
My sister, no be small tin I see sha. Too bad I couldn't take pictures because the car I boarded from Lagos to the east was in motion.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Wazobiamax22: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Include Fani Kayode, (Osibanjo) grin grin grin in the list as well!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by frankdoz: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wazobiamax22:
Include Fani Kayode, (Osibanjo) grin grin grin in the list as well!
the list is mainly oduduwa activists, osinbajo is Yoruba, he can't be included.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
frankdoz:
so we should keep silent so that what happened to kwara/Ilorin befell whole Yoruba land? your highly bias.
You are not Yoruba it's non of your business, if they enjoy being killed it's their pleasure besides we all know they have mysterious powers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Kapilta(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
frankdoz:
smh. You are more concerned about Yorubas annexed to middlebelt and governed by an emir but despite all they will never deny their origin as a true son of oduduwa while you are less concerned about your very own brothers and sisters annexed to another states right besides you but they will behead anyone that dare try tell them they are ibo.

Shouldn't you worry more about how to make all the ikweres who has rather believe themselves to be a tribe than being a sub ethnicity of ibo origin, same with many of them from Asaba.

Your brothers are lost and really do not want to associate with their main source, channel this energy in helping them set their feet on the right path.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Kapilta(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Beremx:
My sister, no be small tin I see sha. Too bad I couldn't take pictures because the car I boarded from Lagos to the east was in motion.
i'm so glad you saw with your own eyes that Yorubaland has been taken over by fula herdsmen and hence is no more safe.

I hope you make your visit to yeast permanent and never return to Yorubaland no more since it's already overtaken by fula herdsmen. I heard Enugu is very very safe and sound from herdsmen, no kidnapping of any sort happen there. So it wouldn't be a bad place for you to move to rather.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by 9jabull: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pls where is Grandson of Yoruba , (Adeleke or what is his name Grandson). He should come down to Nigeri a because his home has been taken over by Fulani's.
#All hail Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by GodBlessedNiger: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Those thousands of fulanis illegally coming into our country through northern border recently, it's obvious known their plans is to come to kill and dominate. That's buhari agenda. When people are saying they want to Islamizise Nigeria some people say not possible...no reasonable country would open they border for thousands to come in without checking them. Even if there's a war from their country they would still passed security checks. Mind you those boko haram being converted to army do you know their plans? Have you ever heard of any fulanis in jail despite their killings innocent Nigerians. When they see southwest not given land to Rugaevils, buhari now went to Egypt to announce visa free to all Africa. My questions is why is this time around is bandits, herdsmen, Rugaevils, taxes on Nepa bills, data usage, bank charges, hate speech, borrowing loans and arresting of journalists and disobedient or court order...General buhari want to ruin down our beloved nation. Readers please pardon me for my little English

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by T9ksy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kapilta:
i'm so glad you saw with your own eyes that Yorubaland has been taken over by fula herdsmen and hence is no more safe.

I hope you make your visit to yeast permanent and never return to Yorubaland no more since it's already overtaken by fula herdsmen.
I heard Enugu is very very safe and sound from herdsmen, no kidnapping of any sort happen there. So it wouldn't be a bad place for you to move to rather.

@ bolder above........don't hold your breadth o, as am sure these hate-filled people will be back in yorubaland before the year is over yet they pray and wish every day that some form of calamity will the yoruba.

See as they are running around cyber space like headless chickens that yorubaland has been taken over by fulani's. Meanwhile, we all are aware that similar incidents are taken place in their region o .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Magicians: 1:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Wow so your Igbotic father still allowed you to come slave hard just to have a bright future in the Yoruba land you love to hate.

It is the God you worship that will met appropriate punishment to you as meted on all those that disparage where they tow to survive.

Beremx:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by BuhariAdvocate: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Useless people everywhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Danzakidakura(m): 2:48am On Dec 22, 2019
Vortex369:

We are One Nigeria.
I feel your intelligence but use it wisely.love you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by BabaRamota1980: 2:48am On Dec 22, 2019
frankdoz:
Yoruba's what is happening in your land. While we are still decrying the forceful annexation of kwara/Ilorin, the Fulani herdsmen have launch another operation to take over Yoruba land and have even hoisted Fulani flag in strategic places. In no distant time, the whole Yoruba land may be another conquered territory of invading Fulani caliphate. In absence of any tangible resistance from Yoruba's, we call on prominent Oduduwa activist; Baba Ayo Adebanjo, Ayo Fayose, Gani Adams, Gboyega Adejumo, Deji Adeyanju, Yinka Odumakin, Dino Melaye, Baba Fasoranti, Akin Osuntokun, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev. Samson Ayokunle, Prophet T.B. Joshua, Segun Mimiko, Seyi Makinde, Babatunde Gbadamosi, Afenifere, Yoruba Summit Group, OPC, President Olusegun Obasanjo and lately Omoyele Sowore, Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Professor Wole Soyinka and so many others to ensure the immediate and total liberation of Yoruba land from Fulani herdsmen.

You opened this thread to invite Ibo to badger Yoruba.

Tomorrow you will change to a different name and open similar thread shaming Ibo and inviting Yoruba to join in.

Dont you drug addicts, homosexuals in North have hearts? Your children are roaming streets, flies perched on their lips, nose and laying larvas on their eye lids but youd rather be concerned about tearing South apart.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Danzakidakura(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Kapilta:
grin coming from an uneducated yan.mu.ri cart pusher. Ibos are funny set of people.
yarobanza was the original name for yorubas.reason been that bayajida the founder of hausa tribe after leaving daura give birth to seven illegitimate sons called the banza bakwai( seven bastard) one of them formed the present day Yoruba. pls know your history

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by helinues: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
They have taken over some checkpoints in Ondo state especially the Sagamu - Ore expressway. I saw them with my two eyes when I traveled to the east on Thursday. At Ohosu in the boundary between Ondo and Edo, I saw many of them walking with cutlasses in some kind of fitted covers.

No be lie o!

Now that Fulani herdsmen have taken over Yoruba land, dont you think it is no longer a safe region to reside?

Could you pls advise yourself and your people never to return back to West after the festive seasons.. I read Ebonyi and Enugu state are peaceful . There is 247 movements there..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Withdraws From Imo Supreme Court / Soludo First Governor To Do April Fool To His Citizens / Gunshots As Niger Residents Troop To Streets Over Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.