Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

American Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visa Interview (631 Views)

2022 American VISA Lottery: Nigeria Is The Only African Country Banned! / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians / Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

American Visa Interview by Dwebsites1(m): 5:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Pls guys, I got just one admission from American at d moment but I heard that, it's better to go to the (visa interview) with at least 2 or more admissions.

my question is that;

if VO asked me, how many schools did u apply to? & and how many admit?
ME: I apply to 3 schools & got 3 admits.

HOPE THEY (((WILL NOT VERIFIED))) THAT, IT'S JUST ONE SCHOOL I APPLIED TO & ONE ADMISSION I GOT??

Someone with good answers? God bless everyone! thanks
Re: American Visa Interview by matuskyoo7(m): 5:47am On Oct 20, 2018
You dont need to lie just tell them you applied for one and state the reason you prefer that school to the others
Re: American Visa Interview by justwise(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
US student visa thread. Post this in that thread

(1)

Painful Story Of Asese Accident Survivor;his Friends Cried For Help Till Death / What Caused The Crash Of Ethiopian Cargo That Killed Prof Adesanmi &156 Others / Two University Students Spend 3 Weeks Naked In Malaysian Jungleon Epic Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.