Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone (43520 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Liga Trophy / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Awards To Mark Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by WayStage(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These lesbians love to ball.
But they have the worst mood swings.
It would have been better had it been ur Mama na lesbian...
Akuya
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by nattty(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Getintouch2004:
She need a counselor asap. Those are cryptic messages. Be strong dear
Make she come be my bit<h sef grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Shortyy:
Good morning nairalanders.

Did you know that Tunde spelt backwards is ednut? Now you know.
Good morning Shortyy.

Did you know Shortyy spelt backwards is Yytrohs? Now you know.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Hoodbilonia: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2018
pride has come in now.
shes now proud and arrogant
give a humble man 10million naira
and watch that humble person go proud and bragg over nothing
wtf men
bich

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by adedayoa2(f): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Scanty shoe closet. Why do people feel the need for people to peek into their private lives only to get roasted?
scanty? Yes, but one of those shoes would definitely cost a lot.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Splasshhh(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2018
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Afonja007: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Rubber pe***is wey go full this girl house no be here, that high heel shoe she dey talk about na the girl she dey cucumber get am angry

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by lukency(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Abeg go marry and stop showing empty shoe closet.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by crownson(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2018
When you show off, watch your back
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by princeemmma(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2018
nice one, meanwhile

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by meobizy(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2018
If this girl doesn't munch carpets then for sure God will punish me.
There's no iota of femininity in her look or ways. If not for her monthly visitor I'm sure she would have long forgotten her natural gender.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by front4line: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Scanty shoe closet. Why do people feel the need for people to peek into their private lives only to get roasted?

Why not post your mother’s shoe closet let’s see if it is a quarter filled as hers. Irredeemable hate filled Igbo bigots always talking trash once it’s not one of their own.

meobizy:
If this girl doesn't munch carpets then for sure God will punish me.
There's no iota of femininity in her look or ways. If not for her monthly visitor I'm sure she would have long forgotten her natural gender.
I will say she look a lot beta than all the yam tuber fitted Igbos in the team.
Afonja007:
Rubber pe***is wey go full this girl house no be here, that high heel shoe she dey talk about na the girl she dey cucumber get am angry
Hoodbilonia:
pride has come in now.
shes now proud and arrogant
give a humble man 10million naira
and watch that humble person go proud and bragg over nothing
wtf men
bich
Benscolari:
# she's been DICKMATIZED.
She can meet yusuf buhari for some renewed dick lessons
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
These lesbians love to ball.
But they have the worst mood swings.

This is how irredeemable hate filled bigots from the tribe of the red mud enclave insult every other Nigerians yet them claim they are being hated. It’s unbelievable any human or Christian can claim he is from such a tribe shamelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Purplekush(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Lucifer66:
What's so special about iPhone? Only the camera, Why not get a Samsung s9?
#teamandriod

Different strokes for different folks.

I once used a BB 10 that year and one thing I took home after my experience with it is that it has a pretty straight-forward usage...just like the iPhone.

If you aren't into complexity and multitasking... and just need to browse the net and take good pics and videos then a BB or iPhone is for you.

But if you're geeky or like complex stuffs then it's Android for you.

I love complex. I stick with Samsung Notes till my screen cracked on two consecutive occasion. I almost mad cheesy

Now, na MKT phone I dey use. I no get that time to spend money for new phone on top screen. I'm getting too busy to be on my phone using g it to the fullest nowadays so an iPhone won't be a bad idea either.

But then Samsung got my � esp. With their stylus pen xoxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=front4line post=72251359]

Why post your mother’s shoe closet let’s see if it is a quarter as filled as hers. Irredeemable hate filled Igbo bigots always talking trash once it’s not one of their own.

I'll take it as a compliment you called me Igbo. Also, you obviously have no home training otherwise you would respect my mother. Omo ale jati jati. Won Ko e, iwo ni o gbeko.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by front4line: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
[/quote]

Oloriburuku no Yoruba will take being called an Igbo a compliment. Your tribe is beneath Yoruba.
Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba ti iyalaya e je !

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by front4line: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2018
tamethem:

That guy has ever been like that. Sometimes he gives comments that you feel like seeing him and hug him with a pat on the back and there are times he gives comments that you feel like seeing him and brake his ugly head. grin

Nonetheless he is an irredeemable bigot, only bigot alike find his joke amusing. Is joke as always been stupid just like him n his fans.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2018
front4line:

Oloriburuku no Yoruba will take being called an Igbo a compliment. Your tribe is beneath Yoruba.
Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba ti iyalaya e je !
Kill yourself
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Afonja007: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2018
front4line:

Why not post your mother’s shoe closet let’s see if it is a quarter filled as hers. Irredeemable hate filled Igbo bigots always talking trash once it’s not one of their own.

I will say she look a lot beta than all the yam tuber fitted Igbos in the team.

This is how irredeemable hate filled bigots from the tribe of the red mud enclave insult every other Nigerians yet them claim they are being hated. It’s unbelievable any human or Christian can claim he is from such a tribe shamelessly.
ogbeni go and sit down saint Paul of Judea are your complaining as if you don't make fun of people from other tribe;calling igbo girl yam leg ?no be person way wan born mix race dey marry oyibo person?that means fani kayode Mike adefarasin governor of ondo state, sheyi law all want their children to ve yam leg since all of them married igbo woman ,why will igbo people be jealous of osho ola ?perpetual nkwocha is 4 times winner of African best female footballer

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I tell you. He's now a bloody ipob miscreant
He has always been an IPOB sympathizer too
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Igboho100: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Someone doesn't have to show you a full closet if they decide to show their closet.it means they are real...not showing off what they don't have,not trying to be Khalid or Rozay...you can even post your 2 slippers and one church shoes,sensible people won't bat an eyelid...you are just being yourself...which is great.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
It's a pity that this lady has chosen publicity instead of her career , it shows that her age is telling her the truth. Try to show us your female world cup gold medals you won for Nigeria not these publicities. Don't fool yourself with these woman in girls club achievements. Focus on your career ok, age is no longer on your side. Very soon you will join Nollywood, Yoruba language.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by sacx: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Is this the real NwaAmaikpe or a parody because you are finding hard keeping up with since you resurfaced and you have been boring and distasteful man.

I suggest you try to be civil and sensible because whatever you once had has left you .

When was he ever sensible?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by chukxie(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Is this the real NwaAmaikpe or a parody because you are finding hard keeping up with since you resurfaced and you have been boring and distasteful man.

I suggest you try to be civil and sensible because whatever you once had has left you .

Let's just say the guy has turned a new leaf. The curse wey NwaAmaikpe don chop for NL don reach to kill plenty people. So, free the guy for trying to stop being NL cursed object.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by PrincewithGod(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Vanity of vanities, all is vanity. Give your life to Christ, become born again and be sure of your eternity in heaven. That is the essence of life not all these worldly things.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Maryus: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
SicilianMafia:
This one na man oo

>>>>>>>>>

Watch How This Slay Mama Almost Drowned on Tuesday
<<<<<<<<<<<<,

You better remove your eye glass
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by SicilianMafia: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Maryus:

You better remove your eye glass

Asisat how market ? cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Hoodbilonia: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
e nor go pass note 4 samsung
Purplekush:

Different strokes for different folks.

I once used a BB 10 that year and one thing I took home after my experience with it is that it has a pretty straight-forward usage...just like the iPhone.

If you aren't into complexity and multitasking... and just need to browse the net and take good pics and videos then a BB or iPhone is for you.

But if you're geeky or like complex stuffs then it's Android for you.

I love complex. I stick with Samsung Notes till my screen cracked on two consecutive occasion. I almost mad cheesy

Now, na MKT phone I dey use. I no get that time to spend money for new phone on top screen. I'm getting too busy to be on my phone using g it to the fullest nowadays so an iPhone won't be a bad idea either.

But then Samsung got my � esp. With their stylus pen xoxo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Dj8064209091: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Is like people are not allowed to buy shoes easily in China or u buys it once in a month! check out my assertion! how many shoes did u see there?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shortyy:
Good morning nairalanders.
Did you know that Tunde spelt backwards is ednut? Now you know.
smh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone by Purplekush(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
e nor go pass note 4 samsung

Lol. Such accuracy in prediction must be witchcraft! Note 4 screen broke twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.