Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi (19885 Views)

Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by mcdude1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
''Actually it is practically imposible to be worse than Buhari'' that statement is legendary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
SPOT-ON!.... #THE BEST PIECE I'VE READ THIS YEAR!.... THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR IS A COLOSSAL BLUNDER!
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Lucifer66(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

A message to zombies...
You people claim GEJ was corrupt, he stepped aside to allow your dullard to fight corruption.
Now that your dullard has made Nigeria the world poverty capital, you people should tell him to step aside for Atiku to fight poverty.
Don't quote me you dog. I don't support any and I won't vote.
You're all playing the same game, Y'all keep changing president with the hope of the next being better but it won't work.
Mark me 2k19 y'all will be crying for Atiku to leave office.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by madridsta007(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
Personal opinion by a PDP agent Farooq Kperoq and not Daily Trust Newspapers .

Lalasticlala

Mynd44 take note.

He was an avowed Buharist and helped propped Buhari into power... Sadly, the incompetence of the lifeless one will always remain a stain on the CV of Kperogi, Adesanmi, Moses and the likes, regardless of their futile attempt at criticism of Buhari.
Sai Buhari!
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Lucifer66(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
hope4nigeria:
which kind talk be that! Can anything worse than buhari. Buhari who take care of cow more than human? If atiku will be worse means no Nigeria on the world map again be that ,
Only one of Nigeria's president didn't steal or make the economy worse which was the man who died of a heart related problem(cant spell his name)
Others have looted and looted, I just hope I will be able to leave this country legally before its too late.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by seborrhic: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
djon78:

Very true, it completely defies logic. Although you begin to ask how many people think or use there brain to reason as proper human beings.
Its understandable if family members,cronies, appointees and those benefitting financially from his presidency vote for him,but anyone not amongst those groups mentioned and still want to vote for him needs to be evaluated.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Realist2: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
Undiluted truth.
Buhari's incompetence is so all encompassing and monumental that it should be taught as a 6 credit course in all Nigerian universities and a Ph.D thesis presentation.
If however majority of dimwits give him a second term,practically,a third counting from his military rule,then they live down with it.
A man monumentally failed as a military,then civilian ruler and any sane person even contemplates voting for him again?This is what defies logic and common sense.

My brother you said my mind, buhari has redefined clueless in Nigeria politics, and to make matters some people are even calling him ''Mr integrity''.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by breakeven: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:

Lalasticlala

Mynd44 take note.
Your zombieism is out of this world. Begin to eat the lifeless one poo.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by breakeven: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
Undiluted truth.
Buhari's incompetence is so all encompassing and monumental that it should be taught as a 6 credit course in all Nigerian universities and a Ph.D thesis presentation.
If however majority of dimwits give him a second term,practically,a third counting from his military rule,then they live down with it.
A man monumentally failed as a military,then civilian ruler and any sane person even contemplates voting for him again?This is what defies logic and common
sense.
They are not voting for him but their stomach. They don't care if buhari kill nigeria provided their bank accounts swells.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by shedy03(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:

Lalasticlala

Mynd44 take note.
Speaking The minds of majority of Nigerians.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by gentlegenius(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

Don't quote me you dog. I don't support any and I won't vote.
You're all playing the same game, Y'all keep changing president with the hope of the next being better but it won't work.
Mark me 2k19 y'all will be crying for Atiku to leave office.
I hear... You baboon!
We'll keep changing them until we get it right.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by buhariguy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What really baffles me is the cult like followerdhip of PMB among the informed elites.
How do you explain the fact that the communication minister who is embroiled in NYSC certificate is boasting openly that he will not resign and PMB is still retaining him? Does it not imply that our president is not in control? It is very nasusting when people justify the inefficiency of PMB government by comparing it with past regimes.
if the past regimes were good, nobody will compare now to before.
Is it appointing minister in few days to mismanaged $1.1tr or appointing minister in 6months and managed $94b.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by buhariguy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
mcdude1:
''Actually it is practically imposible to be worse than Buhari'' that statement is legendary!
but he performed more than the best in the past.
buhariguy:
Is it appointing minister in few days to mismanaged $1.1tr or appointing minister in 6months and managed $94b.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Oxalic(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sincerely, one-sided appointments and lying shamelessly are some of the hallmarks of Buhari's administration.

This is really sad!!!
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by slivertongue: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Farooq has finshed GMB.
simply put; GMB is an empty brain.
Buharism is a scam
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by buhariguy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Seenyo:
SPOT-ON!.... #THE BEST PIECE I'VE READ THIS YEAR!.... THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR IS A COLOSSAL BLUNDER!
because he did not appoint minister in 6months
buhariguy:
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by buhariguy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oxalic:
Sincerely, one-sided appointments and lying shamelessly are some of the hallmarks of Buhari's administration.

This is really sad!!!
that means the past also appoint one-sided
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by JuanDeDios: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

No,by not dollarizing him like Atiku.
If you've been reading Kperogi you'd know he gave up on Buhari very early in his regime, long before Atiku came back into the picture. He complained loudly about Buhari's (who's probably your hero) possible nepotism just after Buhari's first 5 or 6 appointments in 2015. You're either being partisan or plain silly. Or maybe you really think everyone that comments on politics is after dollars - which would be sad.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by uvalued(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
celeiyke:
Mu mutanen arewa muna bayan Alhaji Atiku. Nijeriya sai Atiku

gaskiya ne
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by COMPAQ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Well said in the article!! Buhari really has lowered the bar ridiculously.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
People do not realize that the real reason why the country fell dangerously into recession was that this clueless President left the economy to run on autopilot for a massive 6 months!!! imagine that? In a fast paced world like ours leaving you business to run for 6 months without a blueprint or some sort of control is a recipe for disaster.
Being a clueless fellow with absolutely no record of success in anything he has ever done he had to push the blame to someone else and he was really helped by the press to spin a lot of lies ,half truths and deception and we all know that if you continuously tell a lie everyday people tend to take it as the truth and that's why we are where we are today.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Lucifer66(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

I hear... You baboon!
We'll keep changing them until we get it right.
Can you hear your self? That is exactly what the politicians want and know. They know y'all idiots will keep voting and removing them as long as they promise you milk and honey. Idiots is what I have as my fellow citizens sad
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by internetpo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

Can you hear your self? That is exactly what the politicians want and know. They know y'all idiots will keep voting and removing them as long as they promise you milk and honey. Idiots is what I have as my fellow citizens sad
so oga. What do you recommend we do now. Burn their offices or assasonate their families? Which one?

Democracy has given us a chance. And the best way is to keep voting till we get it right.
Thank God we don't run a monarchial or authoritarian system of Govt, we won't even have the chance of choosing or getting things right
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by tonex360: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sometimes I keep wandering why and how we got at this point as a nation not until I took closer look at this dous then I realize that this is why this nation has remain in this form, this nation does not have flesh anymore. Vote for who will add flesh to this nation, and make the nation working again.

Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ministers are Noisemakers
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by slap1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:

Lalasticlala

Mynd44 take note.

Counter the facts he outlined. Some of you APC people are so blind to the truth. It's no surprise you support Rochas, a lying, deceitful scammer.
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Volcano12(f): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Very apt and direct at the intent ...

The diff is clear .
Hahahahahahahahaha make una no kill me ooo.Osinbande now be like,how I take enter this trap.From all indications,Osi is tired and sick of this government hohohohohohoho
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Volcano12(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
sureheaven:
Nonsense write up , just u are campaigning for Atiku and stop this baby act.

Nobody is perfect and nobody is infallible.

Sai baba till 2023
We don’t need imperfectionsists
in Nigeria.The country is too big
civilized for imperfectionists
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Lucifer66(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
internetpo:
so oga. What do you recommend we do now. Burn their offices or assasonate their families? Which one?

Democracy has given us a chance. And the best way is to keep voting till we get it right.
Thank God we don't run a monarchial or authoritarian system of Govt, we won't even have the chance of choosing or getting things right
Democracy has given us what chance??
Corruption? Poverty?
I say we bring in military rule or turn this into a republican governement. Democracy can never work in Nigeria!
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Atiku cannot I repeat cannot win Buhari not in this life. Please remember this comment
Re: How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi by ashjay001(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Undiluted truth.
If however majority of dimwits give him a second term,practically,a third,counting from his military rule,then they live down with it.
A man monumentally failed as a military,then civilian ruler and any sane person even contemplates voting for him again?This is what defies logic and common sense.

gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Advises Saraki, Dogara, Others Against dereliction Of Duty / Police Arrests Three Brothers For Killing A Security Guard On Christmas Eve / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.