Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back (2011 Views)

The Scammer Nnamdi Kanu / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:
I'm your daddy, and your mama is my sex slave.
[/s]
Trash
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Banmeallday:

What a child...In fact, what a Nigger from the Nigger Area.

You have diarrhea and that is why you live in a SHythole hoping to get visa to Yankee....

Please respect your mother who gave birth to you abeg
[/s]

Says by pig himself
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Shattap ezi ohia a!
E pain am
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by kernel001: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

Stop trading words with your master

Master!

Poorest in world.
Highest illiteracy rate
High Epidemics
Hunger
Home of 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist in the world
Highest IDP in Africa, third in the world.

Please what makes you Master?

1 Like

Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by enemybulldozer(m): 3:35am On Oct 21, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

E pain am
Kanu and Bia4ra no dey pain you abi?? Talk true grin grin grin we all know the answer because it is written all over you.

Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Kanu and Bia4ra no dey pain you abi?? Talk true grin grin grin we all know the answer because it is written all over you.
[/s]

Have u lick Hausa/Fulani anus today?
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
kernel001:

Master!

Poorest in world.
Highest illiteracy rate
High Epidemics
Hunger
Home of 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist in the world
Highest IDP in Africa, third in the world.

Please what makes you Master?
[/s]

You forgot to add that we can send Python to come and dance for you at will,we are the one that decide your future for you, when we tell you to shut up you must,your father has served our father, you will serve us while your children will continue to serve our children and continue your marginalization cry,it's not our fault that God created you to serve us,everybody know your tribe to be third class citizen, so lick your pain in peace because I know it's worse to be flattino
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KANUISALIVE: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

You forgot to add that we can send Python to come and dance for you at will,we are the one that decide your future for you, when we tell you to shut up you must,your father has served our father, you will serve us while your children will continue to serve our children and continue your marginalization cry,it's not our fault that God created you to serve us,everybody know your tribe to be third class citizen, so lick your pain in peace because I know it's worse to be flattino
[/s]

Is this how the python used to dance

Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by kernel001: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

Check the definition of the word serve. When a man is serving you, with your people as beggars on every streets, as gate man on our building, please who's serving who?

Be worried that your next neighbor is a terrorist, we can't serve you.
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Is this how the python used to dance

You can ask kanu about Python dance,or you can ask the family of 28 useless pig that waste their life about Python, I think they will tell you better
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2018
kernel001:

Check the definition of the word serve. When a man is serving you, with your people as beggars on every streets, as gate man on our building, please who's serving who?

Be worried that your next neighbor is a terrorist, we can't serve you.

The last time I checked it's your people crying to US,UK and FIFA about marginalization
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by kernel001: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

The last time I checked it's your people crying to US,UK and FIFA about marginalization

Please it wasn't your people that are marginalizing them, but the entire state of Nigeria, which includes the West and Middle belt, of which if they withdraw their support, your people will need visa to travel to Chad and Niger Republic.

Secondly, how is the word Marginalization synonymous to serve?
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KANUISALIVE: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
KanuIsCursed:

You can ask kanu about Python dance,or you can ask the family of 28 useless pig that waste their life about Python, I think they will tell you better
[/s]

You mean this useless people

1 Share

Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by enemybulldozer(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

Have u lick Hausa/Fulani anus today?
Have you knocked yourself out today out of hate you have for Kanu??
If you haven't done that, do it now you know it is your daily routine grin grin grin
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Have you knocked yourself out today out of hate you have for Kanu??
If you haven't done that, do it now you know it is your daily routine grin grin grin

When will u lick Atiku ass ?
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KANUISALIVE: 12:51am On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
KanuIsCursed:

When will u lick Atiku ass ?
[/s]

Son of the devil

mohammed is the scammer

72 virgins are waiting for you in Hell
Re: The Scammer (nnamdi Kanu) Is Back by KanuIsCursed: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Son of the devil

mohammed is the scammer

72 virgins are waiting for you in Hell

subhuman please stop quoting me,what's my issue with Muhammad or what do you call his name?am not foreign religion slave like you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians ‘roasting’ Their Senate President After His Own Comments On Election P / Supreme Court Verdict In Zamfara: Why The PDP Shouldn't Rejoice Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.