Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2013 Views)

We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by DonKachiERA: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu

The Leader of the Indigenous People's of Biafra Has allegedly said he's Returning to Nigeria to face The Nigerian State in the Court of Law.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/01/breaking-i-am-returning-to-nigeria-now.html?m=1
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by oyebanji44: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2019
kanuboy is coming grin grin in the trouble that followed ... he will not receive the sympathy of Nigerians and kanu will definitely be incarcerated and not tell for how long in the Zoo.. grin ;kanu will be chained and detained inside the maximum security kirikiri prison thus the second child of Biafra died completely grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Chicagoesontop: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Come and let's see how it goes ..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Bari22: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Let him come, we are ready for him
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol

Comedian!

Someone that sneaked outta the country in female attire overnight through Cameron.
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by midolian(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2019
This guy obviously works for the federal government. grin grin

He will come back to stop the wisest people on earth from voting. After Elections, another special edition of python dance will be launched and he LL disappear again....and the wisest ones will go back to wailing and trading

Igbos betraying Igbos since yansh was given its place at the back

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by superlanny(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2019
please come, we are waiting, when they Dino you, your stupid brain go reset.
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by ORIENTATION101: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
This blog is a purveyor of fake news.i will wait for credible news outlet.

If truly cownu comes back atiku should throw in the towelgrin
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Enemies of freedom and independence everywhere

Their brains are already overheating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Come and be tamed in kirikiri prison.
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Zaheertyler(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
okay on behalf of the sane igbos we have.. this guy is beginning to irritate me
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Coward
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by iammo(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
embarassed they just want to kill pa atiku.. am sure buhari would gladly open the border for him and even pay for his first-class ticket
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Uploadme(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2019
The pig god is coming to town grin grin grin
Chuchu Okeke Bambiala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by zlantanfan: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Enemies of freedom and independence everywhere

Their brains are already overheating
you and the likes of jasonscolari that have taken permanent residency in nairaland on every given topic with multiple monikers should be the one having brain overheat paralysis
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin

Our dilector

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Deathstroke00(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2019
The greatest agressive lazy idiotic dry hairy professional chestbeater will be coming to his motherland

As the Nigerian army said: we are ready for him

No lefelendum no erection
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by wakaman: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Usual
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Let me guess, he is coming with isreali calvary.
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by elijahkayode(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2019
In his inauguration speech United States President Donald Trump pledge to return power back to the people, the government greatest con ever is making us choose sides, the elites don't want us United, makes us easy to control, critical thinking is being phased out as we speak, imagine our president being called an imposter yet his team keep fueling that propaganda by taking long distance pictures of him and they recently said our commander in chief might not be available for public debate.
The constitution says in section 14(2b),
". The security and welfare of d people is d primary purpose of govt"
The people elect him to serve not put 20million of us out of job, Investment in it's citizens is the greatest gift a government can gift to its people
Revolution is needed while Trump is still commander in chief of the US armed Forces #VoteSowore, enough of the recycle bullshit. We are called Poverty capital of the world still our leaders don't care, don't let us be cataclysm of the next big depression, a new strange mental illness is brewing in Nigeria, you have to live among us to understand, Hope is being replaced by something else. How did we get here as a country, a nation once revered for bringing liberty to Africa
Nigeria pastor shouldn't care only about tithes, the Catholic Church is embroiled in a sexual abuse scandal that will forever change how the body of Christ is viewed all over the world, China authoritarian regime comes to mind. China is currently exploring the far side Of the moon, while the US is focusing on Mars and space all the while we are still battling nepotism, Burna Boy is right, listen to ye and you will understand where he's coming from
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by tossie101(f): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hm
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by IbrahimDamola: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ahaaa!

Ohamadike is coming to cause more pains to our Yoruba Muslim skulls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
I can see afonjeezys already shitting on their pants

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
April fools day in January. Did he say Nigeria or Lagos, because there's another Lagos in Portugal.
Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Odingo1: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yoruba always jittery about Biafra issue, you guys should be man enough to talk about Odua repulic.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu by kitaatita: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
While in detention and later on bail, Kanu received monetary and material gifts from politicians and his followers. He became immensely rich by some standard. Now on exile, such patronage seems to elude him hence his decision to return to Nigeria.
Let Kanu read Achebe's Things Fall Apart. Okonkwo was immensely popular and an unquestionable leader before he went on exile for manslaughter. Coming back after his exile, he found that Umuofia had moved on; got used to living under the white man's administration, his followership scattered and his son belonged to the strange religion. Okonkwo's attempt to restore thibgs to his pre-exile days led to his eventual demise.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict In Zamfara: Why The PDP Shouldn't Rejoice Yet / Nigeria Can Break Up – Femi Falana To Ruling Govt / PHOTOS: Police Barricade Venue Where Soyinka, Falana Were to Speak On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.