Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Mentally Unstable Person Who Thinks He Was Nigerian President, Should I Tell H - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mentally Unstable Person Who Thinks He Was Nigerian President, Should I Tell H (198 Views)

Mentally Unstable Nigerian Man In Indian Market / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road / Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mentally Unstable Person Who Thinks He Was Nigerian President, Should I Tell H by Alexanity(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2018
I work in a computer center and There is This guy, He comes to my work place to beg me for plain sheet of papers, I gives him papers but one day he came with some sort of executive orders and told me he would call BBC to give me Loan and that I should give him access to internet that he wants to give directives to CNN, he asked me if I don't know him, I told him of course I know you, you were here yesterday asking for papers, he said no, if I don't know he was my former president 1980-1882, okay then I understood the faulty wirings in his head, I asked to see the content of the file he was carrying and they were write ups dating back to 2013 and he always address himself as the former President of Nigeria 1980-1982, He is intelligent as he seems to get every fact right except the fact that he was not even up to 16 years in the 1982 and so can't even be a president at any chance but my issue now is should I press on him to understand that he was never a president or should I let him enjoy his illusion besides he seems very happy, addressing many pressing attitude of Nigeria and Nigerians in his writing. Psychological health guys in the house, what should I do, he's really such a bright mind to waste in mental.
Re: A Mentally Unstable Person Who Thinks He Was Nigerian President, Should I Tell H by hadjipapiey(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Misapprehension..

(1) (Reply)

Top Convenient Exercises For Pregnancy / ODSG Gets 20 Billion Dollars Support On Health Care Delivery. / How To Prevent Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.