Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku (689 Views)

Fierce Argument Between Kanu And DSS Officers / Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down / Sole Candidate: El-rufai Challenge Shehu Sani To Market Popularity Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by KanuIsCursed: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2018
My people accreditation has started and voting will commence immediately
Like for NNAMDI KANU

share for ATICHUKWU ABIBAKAR

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by Sall(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Me go just didon look as he de go.
Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by KanuIsCursed: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Sall:
Me go just didon look as he de go.
You don't want to vote?
Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Atiku wins it! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
Atiku wins it! grin grin grin

After the hundreds of youth wasted in the ipob struggle? What happens to their sacrifice? Was it all to enthrone another gworo chewing fulani mallam? I think Kanu should win biko. For the sake of justice and fairness

3 Likes

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

After the hundreds of youth wasted in the ipob struggle? What happens to their sacrifice? Was it all to enthrone another gworo chewing fulani mallam? I think Kanu should win biko. For the sake of justice and fairness

All those things have been overtaken by events.

We are now Atikulooting grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by Ayotomiwa29(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Atiku all the way!

2 Shares

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:

All those things have been overtaken by events.

We are now Atikulooting grin grin

That's very sad. I don't even think his people are happy to see him back. The love for Atiku has turned their love for kanu to resentment. I think they'd prefer he remained 'dead' so as not to jeopardize Atiku chances cry

1 Like

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by KanuIsCursed: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

That's very sad. I don't even think his people are happy to see him back. The love for Atiku has turned their love for kanu to resentment. I think they'd prefer he remained 'dead' so as not to jeopardize Atiku chances cry

You will stay in Ogbomosho and be saying what you don't know about Igbo,come to south east and see what's on the ground,shuku okike abiama can't defeat Atiku as it is now,southeast and south South is lock down for Atiku not even God can change our mind.U better join our sinking ship before it left shorecheesy

1 Like

Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by Sall(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

You don't want to vote?

Why not.
Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2018
between pigdiot bleaching cownu "no referendum no election"

and

Atikuloot "restructure"
Re: Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

You will stay in Ogbomosho and be saying what you don't know about Igbo,come to south east and see what's on the ground,shuku okike abiama can't defeat Atiku as it is now,southeast and south South is lock down for Atiku not even God can change our mind.U better join our sinking ship before it left shorecheesy
what a waste, a joke, full of dramas , powder alone drives you to your grave .

(1) (Reply)

NG Firm Owned By Buhari’s Billionaire In-law Named In UK Criminal Conviction / 'The Mother Of Our Nation' —FFK Celebrates Patience Jonathan On Her Birthday / 2019 Polls: If Nigeria Fails, Africa Fails – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.