Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (37039 Views)

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths / The Activist Who Recently Died Mocked Tinubu, El-Ruf & Buhari's Health Condition / Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by aminulive: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, in a recent interview with titled the "The Talk" with "Voice of the People", revealed that he does not know the leadership position of Ex-governor and APC leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In the interview, monitored by PoliticsNGR, the former President had been asked to identify the designations of certain political figures in the country.

He identified Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as the President and Vice President respectively, while he also identified Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President.

When asked to identify Tinubu, he said, “Oh, Bola? Bola is supposed to be the leader of the APC. I don’t know the position of his leadership as you and I are talking.”

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/dont-know-position-apc-obasanjo-mocks-tinubu-video/

8 Likes

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, in a recent interview with titled the "The Talk" with "Voice of the People", revealed that he does not know the leadership position of Ex-governor and APC leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In the interview, monitored by PoliticsNGR, the former President had been asked to identify the designations of certain political figures in the country.

He identified Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as the President and Vice President respectively, while he also identified Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President.

When asked to identify Tinubu, he said, “Oh, Bola? Bola is supposed to be the leader of the APC. I don’t know the position of his leadership as you and I are talking.”

Watch the Video HERE

obasanjo should go and sit down.
He's just a bully who attacks anybody who doesn't act or say anything nice to him
I don't blame him sha. The guy who quoted me below is right. Both of them are greedy political cabals

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by IrokoOluwere: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Obasanjo is an asshole !
What was his leadership position when he was in pdp?
Stupid man

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Kingosytex(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
obasanjo should go and sit down.
He's just a bully who attacks anybody who doesn't act or say anything nice to him

my friend you didn't get it right. both obasanjo and tinubu are greedy and insatiable old men who could do anything to remain in power. before the emergence of buhari as the president, OBJ has been ruling nigeria by proxy while tinubu has been ruling lagos since the expiration of his (tinubu's) tenure

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Watch the Video HERE

tinubu is a clueless selfish leader. agidi tinubu ti poju.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by damaan(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2018
!
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by IrokoOluwere: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
tinubu is a clueless selfish leader. agidi tinubu ti poju.
Shut up !
Clown !
What do you know ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Dinho20(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2018
EVERYBODY JOIN THE WINNING TEAM,
EVEN OSINBAJO HAS JOINED

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by ideology(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
But is he lying?

What is Tinubu's position in APC?

During the last APC gov primaries in Lagos, when he was interviewed, He almost called himself leader of APC but he corrected himself and said LEADER OF APC in Lagos, meaning he knows his true place in APC, he is just acting cool and hoping that things favour him in 2023

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Solomon17(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Cool
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Splasshhh(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
cry
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by efilefun(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Obasanjo is just jealous Tinubu controls his state and he's more powerful than him in SW politics. Even when Obj refused to pay Lagos when tinubu changed lagos from 20LGs to 50. Tinubu still stood tall and never bowed. Baba Obj should park well

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
For the BMC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by ceejay80s(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
these are part of the the people that destroyed Nigeria since 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by velocity25(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu and his minions are senseless and they lack direction

8 Likes

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Solomon17(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Nice
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by IrokoOluwere: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
It shall not be well with that mod that removed my post on this thread .
IrokoOluwere:
Obasanjo is an asshole !
Stupid man
That’s the post !
People call Buhari a terrorist and all sort of stuffs everyday and the mods do nothing about it . Then you’re removing my own post . Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by coolexy2: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
All is well...
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by IrokoOluwere: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Obasanjo is an asshole !
Stupid man
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by wajemi: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu the thief
obasanjo the criminal

2 Likes

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Who needs Obj to recognize Tinubu's role in Nigeria? BAT is the indisputable leader in Yorubaland and the prominent leader of the ruling party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Useless politicians.....wetin this mofo do for this country? Olofo somebody?
Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by NobleRomm(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
let me not talk...
becaus i dont even know my position in this country

1 Like

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu is just an over hyped god of some slave minded afonjas....a celebrity thief with zero contribution to d progress and well bn of Nigerians...

7 Likes

Re: See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) by teddyK(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Two old men fighting.. Yes, supremacy battle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes / Adamu Abdulhamid’s Degree Is Fake - London Graduate School / Obaseki Calls For Oshiomhole’s Arrest Over Naira Scarcity Violence In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.