Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Don’t Know His Position In APC – Obasanjo Mocks Tinubu (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know His Position In APC – Obasanjo Mocks Tinubu (VIDEO) (365 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Don’t Know His Position In APC – Obasanjo Mocks Tinubu (VIDEO) by melanch(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, in a recent interview with titled the “The Talk” with “Voice of the People”, revealed that he does not know the leadership position of Ex-governor and APC leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In the interview, the former President had been asked to identify the designations of certain political figures in the country.

He identified Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as the President and Vice President respectively, while he also identified Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President.
When asked to identify Tinubu, he said, “Oh, Bola? Bola is supposed to be the leader of the APC. I don’t know the position of his leadership as you and I are talking.”

Watch the Video here;

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/dont-know-position-apc-obasanjo-mocks-tinubu-video/

Re: I Don’t Know His Position In APC – Obasanjo Mocks Tinubu (VIDEO) by Doneiap(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Baba no dey lie oo... what is his job function in APC? Appointing Lagos Governorship candidates? ���
Re: I Don’t Know His Position In APC – Obasanjo Mocks Tinubu (VIDEO) by Mynd44: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2018

(1)

Governor Akeredolu Two Years In Office: For The Records / When Looters Say They Will Jail ‘looters’, Expect ‘lootocracy’ – Keyamo / The 12 Types Of Voters In The 2019 Nigeria General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.