Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 9 (331 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 9 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 9*

����‍♂��‍♂���������‍♂

The cat is laid outta the bag....

Her immediate response was to create a scene but much as she felt pained seeing them in bed together, she hesitated in drawing her conclusions.

Amelia pretended to be fast asleep beside Dave. Brenda drew closer to the bed to wake Dave up, completely ignoring her. Amelia hadn’t seen that coming. This wasn’t the reaction she envisaged when she put the scheme together in her head. Her plan was failing.
She got up in anger and said “Lady, don’t you have any respect?! How can u badge into someone’s room like that!”

Brenda giggled and said “I’m so sorry woman, but you are not the one I’m looking for so just hush and stay where you are”
Dave got up immediately. He had heard the voices in his room from his sleep. He didn’t notice Amelia was even beside him. His eyes went straight to Brenda. Amidst all that had transpired between them, it still felt good to see her again. That instant, he wanted to just jump off the bed and hug her… That was when he noticed he wasn’t alone in the bed.....

Click on the link below to keep reading...

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/20/my-woman-my-everything-episode-9/

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Not Stupid? Love Is Very Stupid | Shontellybee / ***hello Nigeria*** / Okechukwu Onuegbu Now The Sole Administrator Of ANA Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.