Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency (839 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents / Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics / Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency by Marvin67: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2018
It is on record that the idea of a Phone market at Lawanson came from him. A people oriented person, he is down to earth and looks down on no one. In his words " I could have moved to the Island like others, but I chose to remain here.... this is my Constituency, these are my people.

As a successful businessman, his network and associates span across various sectors of the business world.

A detribalized Nigerian, he is happily married to a woman from Mbano in Imo state.

His idea is to have better representation for the people of Surulere II. His motto is Honesty, Loyalty and Visionary. His name is GBOLAHAN LAWANSON.

I present to you GBOLAHAN LAWANSON.

Facebook: Gbolahan Lawanson BG

Instagram : Gbolahan_Lawanson

Re: Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency by forgiveness: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2018
This SDP dey try small ooo.
Re: Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency by neoclassical: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nonsense, that is how they always use Igbo name and the inlaw nonsense to get votes from Igbos after which they decamp to APC. We are aware this scam and we won't fall for it. Many of his type that won in Ojo area of Lagos during the last election, using the same Igbo-inlaw nonsense all decamped to APC immediately after their swearing in and started insulting same Igbos that voted them in.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Army Finds Body Of Missing General Alkali / [BREAKING] WAEC Confirms President Buhari’s Certificate / Video Of Dino Melaye Praising Buhari And Slamming PDP. Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.