Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam (853 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam by coolscott(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Back in the day, being a successful secondary school graduate was a big deal. Passing WASC was a big deal

Obtaining entry into any university was an even bigger mega deal.

So when Buhari's principal wrote the military that recommendation letter both Buhari (and all the other boys that were not rushed - that were getting in after writing WASC) where a super mega deal.

Each one was a huge celebration in his village.

They were given army uniforms, and started a new career as Nigerian army officers.

Do you think it would have been easy for Buhari to come back one day to his village, remove his Nigerian military uniform and wear the secondary school uniform (along with his juniors he had "left behind"wink and actually seat for that exam?

Not to be skipped: He had already started receiving allowances as a working man should, and the money so terribly made sense in those days

2 weeks of signalling to everyone that something might be wrong (when nothing was indeed wrong)? You know how the village people would have taken the anti-climax of it.

Besides, do you think in the military, they were preparing him for WASC? How many hours in total (from the time he set foot in the military) did he spend getting himself ready for the examination?

My position:

He couldn't sum up the courage to take off the glory of his military robe and replace it with the secondary school garb.

Also, he may have felt he was not even prepared for the examination considering the fact he had spent the whole year in military training as opposed to academic training.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam by cooldipo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
It is an open truth grin

E nor get certificate except for the one they dashed him
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam by oyebanji44: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bleep you..keep ur ideal to ur selve.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam by StOla: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
coolscott:
Back in the day, being a successful secondary school graduate was a big deal. Passing WASC was a big deal

Obtaining entry into a university was an even bigger mega deal.

So when Buhari's principal wrote the military that recommendation letter both Buhari (and all the other boys that were not rushed - that were getting in after writing WASC) where a super mega deal.

Each one was a huge celebration in his village.

They were given army uniforms, and started a new career as Nigerian army officers.

Do you think it would have been easy for Buhari to come back one day to his village, remove his Nigerian military uniform and wear the secondary school uniform (along with his juniors he had "left behind"wink and actually seat for that exam?

Not to be skipped: He had already started receiving allowances as a working man should, and the money so terribly made sense in those days

2 weeks of signalling to everyone that something might be wrong (when nothing was indeed wrong)? You know how the village people would have taken the anti-climax of it.

Besides, do you think in the military, they were preparing him for WASC? How many hours in total (from the time he set foot in the military) did he spend getting himself ready for the examination?

My position:

He couldn't sum up the courage to take off the glory of his military robe and replace it with the secondary school garb.

Also, he may have felt he was not even prepared for the examination considering the fact he had spent the whole year in military training as opposed to academic training.

You mean your brain has failed to comprehend all the records showing his grades in the said exam?

Even the raw grades on the Cambridge result master sheet from which any Statement of Result, Certificate or Attestation would be derived, still could not awaken your sleeping brain?

My brother continue sleeping.

No be today man dey pretend to be asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam by Firefire(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
The name Mohomodu Buhary is synonymous to FRAUD.

Only potential terrorist and suicide bombers still support the element.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Never Wrote That Exam by coolscott(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari (probably advised) never uttered with his lips that that premium times result was his. He only said that later, it will be in the media.
An attorney pointed out that it was deliberate the fact that he never uttered with his lips that that result published on Premium Times was his own because if he did, it would open a can of legal issues for him for his political opponents to exploit. The discrepancies create such issues as he would find it difficult to get out of.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8089343_1966929102033766329527728032370108084996823n_jpegebfb4c973d09d5e95a0a47ea0560d649

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Poland - See His Reason And Share Your Thought About It / Reeling Out Peter Obi Wrong Figures During The Debate / Breaking: MKO Running In 2019! (see Posters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.