Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) (86535 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State / Iria Festival In Okrika Rivers State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

Ask your mother for her nudes fess before asking NLS.

What is wrong with all of you boys on Nairaland?
Broz calm down. No be fight

1 Like

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
What is fattening room?

A room where a young girl about to be married is kept for weeks without doing any work, just eat whatever you like, so that on the day of marriage, you will look succulent and beautiful for the husband. You know they like fat women
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:

A room where a young girl about to be married is kept for weeks without doing any work, just eat whatever you like, so that on the day of marriage, you will look succulent and beautiful for the husband. You know they like fat women
JM....
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by Cumtroller: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thank God there are Virgins in Okrika.

Afonja’s are yet to infiltrate their kingdom. They should be watchful of men like these because winter is coming....

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Virgins disgust me.
The worst thing that can happen to any man is to marry a virgin.

Not only will your first nights be pathetic, your house will be where she'd gain all the sexual experience from other men.

That is why women who married as virgins have a higher propensity to cheat.

See mentality...... Purely African, Purely barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Virgins disgust me.

Not only will your first nights be pathetic, your house will be where she'd gain all the sexual experience from other men.

That is why women who married as virgins have a higher propensity to cheat

Very true
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is being alleged to be a virgin? In Nigeria of today?

Okay o, kwantinu cool

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by SexTin(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Virgins have this innocent, sweet and natural look around them but the others ones oh lawd.

They have the dare devil looks, you need no one to tell you once you meet them. Since they have tasted the forbidden fruit, they know it all, nothing you can tell them.

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
in 2018 na wa o.. we still have a long way to go..
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
In this buhari era, you are talking of fattening..
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by lawlhee: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Virgins disgust me.

liar

1 Like

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Virgins disgust me.

Ur creator who said marriage bed should undefiled,(virginity is bae) isn't dumb, be wise. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by lolipopandy(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Iria ,it's not by force to do it's sha
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
At this 21st century this traditional shit still goes on.hmmm smh sad
My Crush.
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by onmyowncj: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
legionnaire:

Lie
u don't know nothing,at some point she will start feeling there is more about sex u are not giving her right,she want to experiment out there,she will start giving u that attitude"like there is something out there u are stopping me from doing",but sexually experienced girl will be like"thank God I found you"
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by kcute(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
At this 21st century this traditional shit still goes on.hmmm smh sad
If u get sense, white man still practice their culture till date.
Inferiority complex is telling so much in Africa
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by King44(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
nice tradition

you can c the girl has nothing to worry abt even in front of a can

ask some girls to come n do dis n c d excuses dey would give awon chop banana gang

besides I am not very sure if I could marry a virgin cos the wahala u would do before touching her pa#t alone no b small not to talk of getting her to relax but banana gang zero problem especially olosh... make I no call am finish before they reason my matter, as long as u could pay, buy them things esp designers or flex dem u are so good to go
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by King44(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
onmyowncj:
u don't know nothing,at some point she will start feeling there is more about sex u are not giving her right,she want to experiment out there,she will start giving u that attitude"like there is something out there u are stopping me from doing",but sexually experienced girl will be like"thank God I found you"
So wrong n misleading

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by nengibo: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:
Just looking at this girl, you will see she's still a virgin.

Hardly will you see virgins the age of 17 in Okirika, Eleme, Ogoni, in fact in riverine areas or Ijaw land
Says a person who is from the baby factory region

1 Like

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by IMASTEX: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Andyblaze:

Don't let the white man steal your culture
Seconded
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Andyblaze:
As shared by a Facebook user, Innocent Stanley

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAwMjIxNzc2NDg0MDoxOTA4OTEzNzE5MTkyNTM1
lalasticlala and Seun always blocking breasts and virgin breasts
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

Ask your mother for her nudes fess before asking NLS.

What is wrong with all of you boys on Nairaland?

pls don't mind that idiot. who even does that anymore?... so a pic of d girl leaks online and she becomes infamous because of such nudes and is slut-shamed everywhere she goes.
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by Freeze007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Andyblaze:
Don't let the white man steal your culture

#Tell them
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Virgins disgust me.

Hian, you have started again with your jugunu analysis shocked

Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Amakavula:
Fattening Room is a rich tradition of the South South and parts of Africa where young women ( mostly virgins ) go through a rite of passage where they are isolated in a room, fed well and taught the traditions of the people to help them look healthy and beautiful and ready for marriage.

And sex
How to satisfy a woman grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by edward1106(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
kennygee:
Why aunty be like person wey get 5 months belle?

A middle class glutton
Re: Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Remember to get your complete FRSC PAST QUESTIONS And ANSWERS in PDF for just #800.
Whatsapp this number to get it: 07038558252

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.