Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators (31022 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by MycroftHolmes: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by gurunlocker: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
We know this is a lie and that's the last thing that will be heard about it.
You will punish your Fulani brothers? if I hear!
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by mabea: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap undecided
Everything to you people is politics. O ma se o

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by wink2015(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
El-Rufai visits Kasuwan Magani, says prosecution of conflict entrepreneurs inevitable

Residents of Kasuwan Magani have been charged to shun violence and live in peace. Kaduna State Governor Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai gave this admonition on Friday when he visited Kasuwan Magani, following the violent clashes that occurred in the town on Thursday. He advised the residents to live in harmony, despite the diversity of their community.

Malam El-Rufai assured residents of the community that the government will act in the interest of  peace and harmony by prosecuting those responsible for the violence. On Thursday, the Kaduna State government imposed a 24-hour curfew in Kasuwan Magani to contain the outbreak of violence.

The governor led as team of senior government officials into Kasuwan Magani around 4pm, andimmediately received briefings from the Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Abdurahaman. He thereafter touredthe town, accompanied by traditional and religious leaders.

Following the tour, Malam Nasir El-Rufai interactedwith the leaderships of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI) in Kajuru local government area.

Malam El-Rufai charged residents of the community to live in peace and harmony without recourse to violence.

“We are here to see and to listen for ourselves. We must live in peace and never use violence to solve a problem. We are not happy with this and government will pursue and punish those responsible for this devilish act.

“We must value the sanctity of life. I want to beg you to cooperate with the security agencies because prosecution of conflict entrepreneurs is inevitable. I will come back in one week time to see how things are.”

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
19th October 2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/el-rufai-visits-scene-where-many-were.html

Northern Nigeria that was once united and strong is gradually disintegrating with all this needless killings.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by cardoctor(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
We have heard.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by ayusco85(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap undecided

Shut up. Bigoted fellow

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by bejick(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
cathodekazim:
Fela warned us back then about Obasanjo but we didn't take him serious
For every person Obj has bn endorsing to govern Nigeria, they have always bn a failure
You and Atiku looted our economy for 8 yrs n now you are saying we should vote for him
This is an excerpt from Fela's song Army arrangement back in the 80's
Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Them set up inquiry Them say money no lost o Them dabaru everybody Supervisor Obasanjo Them say make him no talk o "Money no lost, " them shout again Inquiry come close o E no finish, e no finish... Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Him take old politicians Wey rule Nigeria before The same old politicians Wey spoil Nigeria before Obasanjo carry all of them All of them dey there now E no finish, e no finish... Yeah! The young Africans them get two ears for head Them get two eyes too Them dey see the thing wey dey happen Them dey hear am too Few people dey fat with big money And the rest dey hungry Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo Na wayo him dey all the time Make him carry me go any court I go open book for am Na wayo government we dey o E gba mi o Na weak government we dey o Ye paripa o Na paddy paddy government we dey E gba mi o Yeah! We give money Paddy paddy Arrange ni Wayo wayo Economic We give money Paddy paddy Wayo wayo Army arrangement! Add am together, give me the answer Give me money, add am together Paddy paddy, add am together Economic, add am together Division or multiplication Mathematician, put am together One answer you go get One answer you go get

He also endorse the lifeless bone in asorock too. The bag of bone of failure

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by udemzyudex(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Punish or increase their pay?

This man is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
The very person that paid them....In Lil kesh's voice "Fake love"

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by olavictors(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
He come to mourn and sympathize with them in all white agbada. If you know you know
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Well, this shouldn't be new to him. After all, he finished the job of clearing up the left over shiites after Buratai did his handwork.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by seguno2: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
:oNigerians only react, they do nothing about the scenario. It's appalling instead of taking action they ~ React afterwards

Don’t mind the SMD.
Was he not the one who paid Fulani herdsmen to reduce their killings
Hypocrisy of the highest level.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by seguno2: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
kYjelly2:
Where was the police when all this was happening

They are never there.

Has anyone ever called Police in Nigeria and have them respond promptly to a crime

If you are nodding your head in agreement to the points raised above, then my question to you is this:

Why will you vote for the same people who have continually destroyed our Past

In 2019, make your vote count, DO NOT VOTE IN ATIKU OR BUHARI

My vote is for Sowore, 2019!

How many thousands have you mobilised to also vote for him
If it is only your vote, you better don’t waste it on him because you are effectively voting for the incompetent incumbent indirectly.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by maasoap(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
kYjelly2:

I hope you know Fela was also against Buhari

Now you people want to vote for the same oppressors in Atiku and Buhari to further punish ALL Nigerians.

Nigerians need to remove hate from themselves, How can you hate yourself and your people that much to vote for people THAT YOU KNOW WILL PUNISH THIS COUNTRY.

Put Obama in AAC, Elon Musk in another party, then still have Atiku and Buhari in APC and PDP and Nigerians will still want to support either Atiku or Buhari..

Disgusting, very very disgusting.

I get your point. But even in America, if both Obama and Elon Musk didn't contest on the platform of Democrats and Republicans, forget it. Americans too won't vote for them. Lol
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Princewell2012(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
cathodekazim:
Fela warned us back then about Obasanjo but we didn't take him serious
For every person Obj has bn endorsing to govern Nigeria, they have always bn a failure
You and Atiku looted our economy for 8 yrs n now you are saying we should vote for him
This is an excerpt from Fela's song Army arrangement back in the 80's
Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Them set up inquiry Them say money no lost o Them dabaru everybody Supervisor Obasanjo Them say make him no talk o "Money no lost, " them shout again Inquiry come close o E no finish, e no finish... Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Him take old politicians Wey rule Nigeria before The same old politicians Wey spoil Nigeria before Obasanjo carry all of them All of them dey there now E no finish, e no finish... Yeah! The young Africans them get two ears for head Them get two eyes too Them dey see the thing wey dey happen Them dey hear am too Few people dey fat with big money And the rest dey hungry Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo Na wayo him dey all the time Make him carry me go any court I go open book for am Na wayo government we dey o E gba mi o Na weak government we dey o Ye paripa o Na paddy paddy government we dey E gba mi o Yeah! We give money Paddy paddy Arrange ni Wayo wayo Economic We give money Paddy paddy Wayo wayo Army arrangement! Add am together, give me the answer Give me money, add am together Paddy paddy, add am together Economic, add am together Division or multiplication Mathematician, put am together One answer you go get One answer you go get

Hmm but you didn't remembered to sing this songs when he supported buhari in 2015
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by chinedu234(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirabu:

When Kaduna Nzegwu was killing Sir Abubakar & Sir Ahmadu Bello. Igbo's were Jubilant. When Aguiy Ironsi collected power and unified the 3 regions Igbo's were the happiest tribe in Nigeria.
Now that the ghost of the innocent Muslims & Northerners are haunting them, Igbo's cries to god is silent, they have now left Christianity for Judaism by claiming to be Jews, if you like change to Hinduism you will not escape the punishment of God............. Seek forgiveness from the families of Sir Abubakar & Sir Ahmadu Bello, God might forgive Igbo tribe, if not Igbo's shall continue to second class citizens any where they run to
You mean Boko haram is part of God's punishment for the Igbos? For your information kindly read about the 1956 constitutional conference. Also read about the 1952 Kano riots. These will make you a better person.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by hamer: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Its better not to be born than to vote these gworo eating cows again
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by IMASTEX: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
kYjelly2:

I hope you know Fela was also against Buhari

Now you people want to vote for the same oppressors in Atiku and Buhari to further punish ALL Nigerians.

Nigerians need to remove hate from themselves, How can you hate yourself and your people that much to vote for people THAT YOU KNOW WILL PUNISH THIS COUNTRY.

Put Obama in AAC, Elon Musk in another party, then still have Atiku and Buhari in APC and PDP and Nigerians will still want to support either Atiku or Buhari..

Disgusting, very very disgusting.
When a man spends too much time in the dark to the point that he can partially navigate around. It comes a time. He believes there isn't need for light. Nigeria has failed and irrepairable.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by 9japride(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirabu:

When Kaduna Nzegwu was killing Sir Abubakar & Sir Ahmadu Bello. Igbo's were Jubilant. When Aguiy Ironsi collected power and unified the 3 regions Igbo's were the happiest tribe in Nigeria.
Now that the ghost of the innocent Muslims & Northerners are haunting them, Igbo's cries to god is silent, they have now left Christianity for Judaism by claiming to be Jews, if you like change to Hinduism you will not escape the punishment of God............. Seek forgiveness from the families of Sir Abubakar & Sir Ahmadu Bello, God might forgive Igbo tribe, if not Igbo's shall continue to second class citizens any where they run to
[color=#006600][/color]

In your small mind you think you make sense. Ibos are 100x better than you. Keep leaving the world of mediocrity and hate. With all the powers you guys have gotten how does it reflect in your lives? Hateful and vengeful beings
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by kYjelly2: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
IMASTEX:

When a man spends too much time in the dark to the point that he can partially navigate around. It comes a time. He believes there isn't need for light. Nigeria has failed and inrepairable.

It has failed, but it's not entirely irreparable though.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
The major contributions of North to Nigeria is Violence BoKO is one major reason Nigerian economy collapsed
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nigeria has been turned to slaughter house.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
ndi ara
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Gudiza(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Came to inspect the work.... job well done!
Turns to his victims and says,"That should teach you to shun violence and live in peace with your neighbours"
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by pieces18: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
as if them no know anything weh happen.
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Rasdagama: 2:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari is indeed working!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.