Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad (2590 Views)

Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment / Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by annnikky(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
sarrki:

Annnikky we shall see

How are you today?
Am fyn sarrki... Tnk u

1 Like

Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by enemybulldozer(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Igbos are fools

They lack all sense of reasoning

I wonder the kind of brain they are made off
In your feeble mind IPOB are fools because of the following:
They refused to lick the lifeless one's dirty ass with you.
They're working tirelessly for total dismemberment of your dear zoo.
These are the reasons why you think IPOB lack sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by Konki: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
sarrki:

They know that Onikuje Of Kuje 1

His royal majesty Nnamdi Kanu Of ipobians miscreants won’t Atikulate

You now agree that NK is a strong man?

2 Likes

Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
sarrki:

Izuchukwu please don’t ever make such statement again

Igbos are law Abiding citizens

Igbos are terrorist

Please don’t mix it up

Egbon sarki, I disagree with you ooo. What is the difference between Igbos and IPOB? They are both the same to me.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Egbon sarki, I disagree with you ooo. What is the difference between Igbos and IPOB? They are both the same to me.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Omo iyami

Igbos are miscreants

Igbos are Nigerians

They are law abiding citizens

Believe me
Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by Gabriel004: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
annnikky:
Can't people leave IPOB alone for once.

Herdsmen are in the North slaughtering and maiming people upandan and the army is even protecting them from harm and you guys are shouting IPOB undecided
How many time have yiu advice your fellow ipob to mind their own business. Why are you guys afraid of critcism?
Re: You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad by 9japride(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wonders shall never end. So we should be happy Buhari is a failure? Leave Nnamdi kanu alone and talk to your president to make life easy and enjoyable for people. Africans we really need re-colonization again. If there was no segregation or oppression there won't be any talk of Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 / APC Senator Elect Caught With Another Man's Wife (photo) / Lagos Will Be WORLD'S BIGGEST CITY By 2090s With 88 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.